Who is more redpilled?

Who is more redpilled?

Pic related.

DISCUSS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Al has 2 children. My mistake.

Al, probably. Perpetual failure that he was, he still created and led No Ma'am. Jefferson is just a path of least resistance cuck.

Well, now he does.

why would you want to fuck a chicken?

For NEETbux. His wife pays the bills.

The same reason trophy wives jump on old balls. $$

Al, he just learned too late.

but Marcy was a dyke so 100% Al

Al. Jefferson's genes will perish with Jefferson and he will have no children to care for him in his old age.

none will ever obtain the base of this man

Jefferson wasn't a NEET. He was CIA. Being a NEET was just his cover. He was next level red-pilled.

this

Al is still alright though

No, make that four.
Seven went missing in later seasons because the actor didn't stay.
Peggy was pregnant again at some point, too.

Al.
He has experienced the horrors that await you in life firsthand. Jefferson just coasts by on good looks while watching others such as Al slowly have the life drained out of them.

>Peggy was pregnant again at some point
They retconned that halfway into the season as it being all a nightmare that Al had.

Al is the ultimate redpilled man.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgDtgyzVZYk

>neet
>having sex
pick one

his wife is a literal feminist dyke

he played a completely different type of guy in a recent series... but for the life of me cant remember it. al, im talking about. i want to say breaking bad but thats malcolm in the middle man

They're both redpilled, because they're both members of NO MA'AM.
They're not enemies; rather they are accomplices.
Jefferson only fucks Marcy because he's in it for the money and hates working. He treats her like shit whenever he can and cheats on her constantly.
Al is a victim of the Western Woman, but at least he knows it.

Modern Family

Oh shit. Now that you mention it, you're right. I never connected the two. Modern Family is pretty fantastic.

the original red woman & original loli queen vs marci d'arcy

Yeah, I think Al wins rather decisevly

ah yeah thats what i was thinking of good call friendo. completely different in that.