How do you watch kino with others long-distance?

How do you watch kino with others long-distance?

Rabbit's alright, but the stream quality always looks like shit. Tell me there's a better way.

Sleep tight, pupper

sleep tight, pupper

sweet dreams pup

g'night

is the dog being putt down?

Get a real girlfriend you loser, LDRs don't count

newfag pls go

No girls, my friends and I are just really spread out these days. Tonight it'll probably be Texas, Montana, Iowa, and Japan.

You could just stream it, but I don't really know where, since Justin.tv is dead

Why do you need to watch it simultaneously? The fuck?

We get on Discord together and drink and watch shit together. What's so strange about that?

we just count down from 5 and click play at the same time

Which we've tried, but that also requires you download the same stuff, which is a pain if you don't want to plan ahead.

we just stream most of the time

if its on Netflix we all get good quality and if it isnt we just have to search for an ok-looking stream

The guy in Japan would struggle with that, since it's a different set of choices. There are workarounds, obviously, but it's not really a better choice than just using Rabbit

the person with the best internet connection could set up a stream using OBS. That way the quality would probably be a thousand times better than with rabbit

I've got OBS, but I've only ever used it through Twitch. Can you just set up a stream that people can log in to through your IP?

dunno but there are probably thousands of sites like twitch that dont care about copyright so just do it on one of them

if you have a "real" IP
open up VLC, click Media > Stream
select whatever settings, like simple http - based streaming
send link to your friends
done

You're talking about a static IP here?