Pol BTFO

Really makes you think desu senpai tho

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Make-Your-Working-Paper-Clock/dp/0060910666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

With serbs you can remove kebab more effectively though
OP BTFO, how can his rectal cavity recover?

amerifats BTFO

Tbh you need a bit of both

Yet many terrorists are created because they feel the western values and culture that they are educated in are an encroachment on Islam. The more they are exposed to it, the more they hate it

I want to eat her hairy pussy.

But if you kill your enemies don't they win?

The two aren't opposed.

the 9/11 terrorists were pretty much all highly educated students

So, she's saying you need both.

>Igores the fact that that most terrorists are educated

>with education

That's why all the 9/11ers had college degrees n shit, right?

Yes. Educate terrorists we will shoot them.

It's funny because Syria was one of the best educated Arab nations before the Arab Spring.

It's a shame that muslims are uneducated because they REJECT education. Same with niggers.
Anybody that want's to be educated can be these days but allah doesn't like educated people.

desu you'll just have educated terrorists building better suicide vests

Yea, too bad this is dead wrong.

Look at Turkey right now, going full Alan's Snackbar soon. I wouldn't say they're so uneducated in Turkey when compared to Afghanistan and every trashcanistan. So someone stop this little propaganda bitch up, she's selling false hope.

>Using both you can kill twice as many.

kys OP.

Typical pacifist nonsense spouted by bourgeois cowards.

Tell that to California.

>With education you can kill terrorism
>The only education aloowed is the Quran
>Women get acid thrown in their face and stoned to death for trying to learn shit

This dumb bitch should have died on that bus.

With terrorists, you can kill educators

#LoveConquersAll

>open school
>it gets blown up
>lets just open more that will help

>educate men (they don't let women receive an education in anything valuable and never will)
>you get guys like bin laden

One day the oil will run out and they will go back to arguing over camels and living in tents.

Why not both?

The mistake of this worldview is that everyone is well intentioned and that they'd do exactly the same that you would do. Many don't care and no amount of education will make them.

>Brown woman calling for less rights for westerners while preaching nonsense garbage that appeals to the feels of overly-empithitic whites in rich nations.

Color. Me. Surprised, m80.

Then she had acid thrown in her face for being a women trying to get an education, and her leaders don't accept that?

Jihadi John was college educated

I think i have the solution to both problems...

>ISIS leader has a PhD
>"lol all dey need is dem educashuns and progrems"

I'll take guns, thanks.

Omar Mateen had a college degree. Your argument is invalid.

Without guns to kill them, terrorists will educate more terrorists.

Overrated

Great image.

Who made it?

Those faggots are beyond rehabilitation.

>'intellectuals' elect people like Hillary and Merkel
>lol education stops terrorism

Yes, we should learn how to use guns to kill terrorists more effectively

Guns can kill terrorists, but nuclear bombardment can kill terrorism, IYKWIM.

>AL Qaeda leaders was all engineers, doctors, from the best americans university
>Al Baghdadi studied in the most old and talented islamic school
>"b-but guns are the problems !"

>spewd out of her mouth by some stupid mascot cunt who probably gets her whiny feminist bullshit written ready by someone else

I'm gonna break it down more for my fellow Sup Forumslacks.

It's not about education or wealth, look at Saudis, wealthy, a lot of them well educated, but full snackbar mode, strict conservative islam and a lot of well educated home grown terrorists.

Mozambique, dirt poor islamic, no suicide bombers or snackbars running around shitting up the place, I mean it's shit already, but at least it doesn't have the islamic sickness.

This idiot is just a puppet talk piece for the likes of Soros and Hillary, to spread nonsense so wanna be progressive westerners can eat up all the propaganda and be proud.

How come educated muslims such as the jihadi sisters or that military doctor in the US still decided to chimp out?
How come nuclear and bacteriology scientists join ISIS?

to be fair no Abrahamic religion likes its people to be educated. We should drop the sandnigger religions altogether not just 1.

College educated people

Vladimir Lenin
Mao Zedong

Honestly don't even have to go any farther to BTFO her idea

MUH EDUCATION

liberals are mentally ill

funny how education can also be used to make them become terrorists

The worst is #loveislove.
That one just makes me want to pull an Orlando-scale happening somewhere else.

Al Baghdadi of ISIS has a phd.

Underrated post.

How does that function in a way that's not teaching people how to think and taking the ability to educate away from others?

Awesome

Next time I'm out at a public event and some dude whips an AK out and starts screaming ALLAHU AKBAR I'll just bust my encyclopedia out and tell him how to so maths. That will cool the situation down for sure.

You can educate people into terrorists, and that's often what happens.

This is so backwards that it made me reply.

compromise:
we need shoulder-fired book launchers to school these faggots into current year i mean come on

Yeah, no. Next time some fucker runs in screaming Allahu fagbar, you hand him a text book, see how that works out. Only one language they understand, and the yanks dropped it on hiroshima in 1945.

Well, I guess we need more guns and more gun education then.

Can someone pls post the picture of the terroists with a phd and university degrees to debug this statement?

f**king saved!

That's not how you do it newfriend

Fine. You try and educate the terrorists, and I'll try to kill them.
Deal?

>9/11 terrorists were pretty much all highly educated students
>most terrorists are educated
>9/11ers had college degrees n shit
>Syria was one of the best educated Arab nations
>Jihadi John was college educated
>ISIS leader has a PhD
>Omar Mateen had a college degree
>How come educated muslims such as the jihadi sisters or that military doctor

Don't be so ignorant and xenophobic. It's time to put nationalism and Islamophobia behind us and admit to ourselves that most of us could never build our own clock, FFS.

terrorism is going to be an issue until secularism is a core foundation of society in the middle east, which is not happening anytime soon

Osama Bin Laden was an engineer, tons of prominent terrorists were college-educated, sitting in classrooms for a few years doesn't magically change your basic nature as a person, and basically kys.

What have Pakistanis contributed to humanity?

>teach them how to count to 15 and they will agree with our politics

Bin Laden had a decent college education

Thats why the leader of ISIS has a masters degree ay?

I built a working clock out of paper in the 7th grade.

amazon.com/Make-Your-Working-Paper-Clock/dp/0060910666

too bad the majority of the majority of the islamic world considers the kur an, seer uh and hawd eeth the only eduaction muzzys need

You have to eliminate the Jihadism that they were taught before eliminating all the terrorists.

Ironic that the west really hasn't backed the more secular players.

HAHAHAHA good luck going into those countries and teaching. I want all the people who believe in this quote to be the first to go teach in Iraq.

U sure Osama?

in iraq
you dont learn to read unless by koran

Exactly.

Islam is not a religion, it's an ideology. Once its fangs take hold it spreads through politics and the education system, and once a certain segment in a population gets indoctrinated, doesn't matter if they're full blown retarded or have a doctorates from an ivy league western university, they'll still go full snackbar. That's why you'll have doctors and lawyers in the west praising sharia law.

The truth is the more criticism against Islam, the more terrorists and radicalism grows. It's a shit ideology and the root of terror.

Nidal Hasan

Biochemistry degree, attended medical school, earned a medical degree in the US. Highly educated. Goes and shoots up an army base in the US for Allah.

literally all the the islamist high brass is college educated

pls try again fagot

she isn't wrong though
you can't win an ideological war with only bombs and missiles

But if you kill them you don't have to waste the time and money trying to educate them. Bullets are cheap and 100% effective, education is not

But she isn't right either.

>knowing is half the battle
>the rest is violence

This is as if FBI made a guide how to make Sup Forums posts, and someone tried to use it.

Kill the men, reeducate the women and children.
Much like Muzzies wish to do to Christians/secularists/whites/everybody.

>you can't win an ideological war with only bombs and missiles

Of course not you need nerve gas and biological weapons as well

considering they openly back saudi arabia they have no intentions of actually fixing the region any fucking time soon

>moderate rebels
kek more like goat fuckers in disguise

except bin laden was an tech engineer
except al zawahiri is a eye doctor
except al baghdadhi holds a islam doctorate
etc...

education does not make you immune to indoctrination. perfect example of that is how the academia has been infested with marxist inclinations for decades despite its obvious failures/drawbacks.

>100% effective
wasn't ISIS created by trying to kill them in the first place?

KILL A ISLAMIST TERRORIST, ANOTHER WILL REPLACE HIM

KILL ISLAM, YOU KILL 99% OF TERRORISM IN THE WORLD

So we guns and gun education?

AHEM

With guns, you can kill terrorists.
With education you can kill terrorism.
With guns terrorists kill education.

That's why if we kill them, they win.

That's simply not true, Most radicalize when they see the millions of dead people in the ME thanks to Jew-merica. It's a manifestation of nationalism. That's why terrorism has increased by 5000% since 2001

its true though. you either kill everyone or the survivors will come back to kill you. its warlording 101

>trying to kill them

They obviously weren't trying to hard now we're they otherwise they would be dead.

Remember what happened to Japan in WWII? Now that was actually trying and they gave up rather quickly so we dropped a second bomb on them for good measure just so they wouldn't even think about fucking around again