JUSTICE LEAGUE

I watched the rough cut of the movie last week. It has pretty much the same qualities and the same flaws as "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice", but with a bigger scope and way more jokes. When it works, it works great. When it doesn't, it gets pretty messy.

Ask me anything, I guess. Though some details I'll try to keep vague out of self-preservation.

Mullet or nah?

>I watched the rough cut of the movie last week

I knew DC executives were behind all this fucking spamming. Man they really are desperate aren't they

How was Slade?

Longer hair, but not actually a mullet.

You joke, but they actually are pretty desperate. "Justice League" is a make-or-break movie for them.

Rate it out of 10. Is Flash Jar Jar? Does Cyborg looks as bad on film?

what is the plot of the movie?

How does it feel knowing your uncle works at nintendo

>adaptations of comic books and toys
Really Hollywood, you're at your lowest nowadays.

He was on screen for less than a minute and only had one line, but Joe Manganiello looked cool with an eyepatch, I guess. The scene might not even make to the final cut due to the problems with the standalone Batman movie.

>Rate it out of 10.
I'll give it a 7.

>Is Flash Jar Jar?
Not really, but he comes very close at times.

>Does Cyborg looks as bad on film?
There were large sections of unfinished CGI still, so I can't really imagine how they'll improve on it by the time the movie comes out, but the design is hit and miss in the movie, especially in the face. Gave me "Green Lantern" flashbacks.

Pretty straightforward Macguffin chase with the Mother Boxes, right down to the second act team break-up.

Does Superman have a beard?

How much screen time Supes have?

What memes do WB executives like?

>Though some details I'll try to keep vague out of self-preservation.

Kek this sure would be convenient if you were completely full of shit and a pathetic attention whore

So we get a mess again?

Why can't we get just a simple plot like most movies?

a) Enemy appears
b) Hero faces enemy
c) Hero is either defeated or struggles to defeat enemy
d) Hero comes back (Probably with allies or improved powers)
e) Hero defeats bad guy and everyone is happy.

Why is Batman in London?

>Does Superman have a beard?

Yes, here's an early leak

run time? and how much screentime does superman have

How much do you think it will make at the box office?

How much New Gods related stuff is there?

No..he pounded that pussy..he just had to...;__;

how does supes come back to life?

Yes. I'd say it's about 40 to 50 minutes or so (it's a rough cut, so it was over 3 hours. A lot of it will get chopped down).

I can't say, but I do know that even folks at WB are aware that Tom Hardy's Bane is a meme.

That's pretty much what you get, but with a lot of bells and whistles and flashbacks and afterlife sequences.

They don't actually go to London in the movie.

At about 3 hours and 45 minutes as it is. It'll get a shorter cut to run theatrical for sure.

It's the Justice League. I can't imagine it not clearing a billion dollars.

Not much. Only a few vague references and dreams.

>afterlife sequences

what

>way more jokes

NO NOT QUIPS!

ANYTHING BUT THAT!

>At about 3 hours
Snyder never learn

>It's Batman and Superman together for the first time. I can't imagine it not clearing a billion dollars.

t. WB execs

>It's the Justice League. I can't imagine it not clearing a billion dollars.
Well, Batman and Superman are probably more recognizable than the justice league as a title, so you never know

AND 45 MINUTES

If any man can create Quipkino, it's Zack "The Visionary" Snyder.

I think he mean Superman screentime

WB execs don't come here nor do they care about a meme that only exists on 1 board on 4 chan. Nice try, tho

Batman V Supes only broke what 800? And people were really turned off by it. Put on the two biggest heros of our lifetime and ruin them cinematically for years to come, great. I do not see this movie doing any better. Znyder is a hack and has single handedly ruined the DC universe, don't give in to the "Uhh WB ruined the movies"; they were always bad.

Fuck why couldn't they just make bats and supes a feelgood, comic golden age - esq movie? They could have had tons of drama and silll not be "Le'grittymeme". Would have easily broken 1b + maybe be in top 5 overall boxoffice

it's an absolute desgrace.

what you predict? Flop or not?

darkseid where?

>what you predict? Flop or not?

Suicide Squad didn't flop so God only knows what could cause a genuine flop in a capeshit movie these days.

They use the Kryptonian scout ship in Metropolis to revive him.

Superman spends a large portion of the movie in a afterlife/limbo/purgatory thing modeled after Kent Farm, interacting with the ghost of Jonathan Kent. They're preparing for a heavy storm that represents the impeding alien invasion and gets closer whenever the villains get their hands on another Mother Box.

80%+ RT Score - $900m-$1
60-79% - $850m
0-59% - $750m

>interacting with the ghost of Jonathan Kent

i'm sick of that scout ship already

Golden Age comics were gritty as fuck m8. In Superman's first appearance he threw a wife beater into a wall, and Batman killed people and used guns.

Suicide squad pandered to the super edgy hot topic kids. Justice league doesn't even have that going for it

What stupid thing does Pa Kent say this time?

Is Gal Gadot terrible in this like the last one?

I actually expected Russel Crowe to show up to give him that afterlife speech Jor-El did in All-Star Superman.

There must be a lot of edgy kids if them alone can make more money than everything Marvel has ever done without RDJ

Not OP, but yeah, im gunna go on a limb and say she is.

the execs running the screening, how worried or desperate for feedback were they?

and why do you think they cant get it right?

Kid's with their parent's money making stupid decisions like going to Suicide Squad...not that hard to see.

I think a movie about the production of the DCEU would be better than anything that's come out so far.

ohh like a doc would be cool

any insight on Batfleck?

i think we pretty much know what happened

That and ghostbusters are two documentaries I want to see

kek. It would probably look something like this...

Why do you people enjoy masturbating these threads?

>I watched the rough cut of the movie last week
I WATCHED IT TOO, ANONYMOUSE! IT WAS SO FR*CKING LAME, AM I RIGHT? TOO DARK AND BORING (Not my Batman and Superman)!
If you are reading this, you should instead go and see Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2™, Spider-Man: Homecoming™ and Thor: Ragnarok™ from Marvel Studios©.
I'm not forcing you too see those of course, hehe, but if you are a true 4channer, you should.

He actually has one of the best scenes in the movie. But then again, he also gets yet another scene where he uses farm metaphors to lay out the message of the movie.

Three minor scenes. Two enveloped in shadows, one where they actually reveal his face.

It gets destroyed.

She's pretty bland. But she's also very pretty and her action scenes are fun. There was no spark between her and Ben Affleck, though.

They're very cautious with this movie, they need it to be a big hit. But I'm hearing that, while they had solid feedback, it isn't quite as high as they were expecting, so they'll probably rework more material ahead of the release. That's also why they're keeping a trailer pretty close to their chest.

As for why they're struggling, I'm guessing it's because they didn't really plan that far ahead. In "Justice League", for example. They have to introduce Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg, and that leads to a bunch of pace-breaking scenes where they monologue or flashback about who they are and how they got their powers.

Holee sh*t fellow anonymous user, all those great movies (or should I say KINO lol) and we here wasting time with DC c*ckoldery? Haha it's insane!

Hillary won the popular vote by the way

I'm not in the know, but from what I'm hearing, he's just burned-out lately and just wants to do what he was originally hired to do, which is to play Batman.

You should create this thread on Sup Forums. It won't get much traction here.

Guess I will.

As Sup Forums would always tell me when someone pretended to work for Nintendo, if they're legit, we get some nice info early, if they're full of shit, there really is no harm. Its a win win thing

is the big bad steppenwolf?
if so, how was he?

>but I do know that even folks at WB are aware that Tom Hardy's Bane is a meme.

Of course they do user

Why the fuck are people giving this person attention aagin?

>There are some details I'll keep vague about my super exclusive early screening I was selected and signed multiple NDAs for

Yes. He's alright. A textbook alien invader who commands a large army and waxes poetic about the destruction of mankind and whatnot. Honestly he just feels like a warm-up for Darkseid.

What does Darkseid sound like?

do batman and superman argue/fight?

if so how?

how much of snyder's style in the cut you saw?

Gravelly.

Not really. They're on friendly terms.

Does it give any more Batman backstory?

So hopefully it breaks and everyone gets replaced. DC Universe is shit. I can't believe after so many years of yearning a movie with Bats and Supes the time it actually came by I didn't give a shit, because I knew I was going to be disappointed.

is there any concept art of darkseid that is close to what is shown in the movie?

Can you post a single detail about the movie that will retroactively confirm you as a true poster ?

It's a classic Snyder joint but with more Marvel-esque humor. Same framing, same color palette, same kind of symbolism.

Briefly touches up on Robin's death.

I don't think anyone mentioned Superman's limbo yet. So that.

>Briefly touches up on Robin's death.

Any hints that the Leto Joker might be a former Robin?

WB made the big mistake of assuming that TDK trilogy's success was its dark and serious tone.

Not sure if OP is lying because I know for a fact that Superman and Batman has to fight over who will be the leader of the Justice League.

So if you really saw a rough cut then this scene would be in there

How much screen time the new batsuit gets? And how does it look? Why the goggles? Why does he need it? Is there an armor up scene?

>But she's also very pretty

You are unreliable

Are there any kino batman scenes like the warehouse fight?

Does it show (or mention) the Wayne's getting shot?

Nope. You should probably let go of that.

They don't fight. They banter.

At about 20 minutes or so. Looks good. The goggles have no real purpose. It's reinforced so he can go toe-to-toe with Parademons. Yes, there's a suit-up sequence.

Not really. He mostly fights Parademons in this. There is a cool moment where he uses tight spaces to trick them into destroying each other.

Do they have a Crisis On Infinite Earths set-up scene ("Too Early" Flash from BvS)?

Maybe, I don't remember if Batman makes a passing reference to it or not.

That scene is explained, but it's a pretty open-shut setup and payoff kind of thing, no tease of stuff to come.

Is there a point to Cyborg or he's a token character?
Is Aquaman interesting and does the character has some depth or they made him too much of an edgelord so people won't make fish jokes?

He's important to defeating the villais.

Aquaman is pretty good, actually. Probably the best non-Batman character. They managed to give him some depth even though for most of the movies he's just a broody asshole.

how does the 'banter' go then?

also, how is the flash time travel in bvs explained?

They banter about who won their fight and who's best fit to lead. Batman thinks he's calling the shots because he's Batman, but everyone is following Superman instead. So he agrees to let Superman take charge.

More or less. His message about Lois being the key is important to reviving Superman, and it's sort-of established that the "him" Batman was always right about wasn't Superman as implied, but Darkseid (Batman is an oracle). But they don't actually explain the scorched earth from "Batman v Superman" or how Flash travelled back in time and why.

How does the film start off

With a flashback/dream of humans, amazons and atlanteans fighting Parademons in ancient times.

Is it true there's a bromance between Flash and Aquaman?

How is JK simmons? How does it setup future movies? is jesse eisenberg in it?

Do we See more of the knightmare sequence or that timeline at all?

what was the most negative feedback given to execs?

OP if you're legit then answer me this.

What is Lex Luthors role in this. Does he and Deathstroke form the Injustice Gang?

do the other members question batman being in the team since he has no powers/?

Not really. Flash annoys Aquaman and in the end Aquaman grows fond of him. There's more of a connection between Flash and Cyborg.

He's good for the limited screentime he has. Gets one of the funniest scenes in the third act.

It doesn't set up much other than Darkseid now knowing about the Justice League and wanting revenge and Luthor hiring Deathstroke to kill Batman.

Yes, he's in it.

No.

Don't know, I just watched the movie.

Is it kino?

do they reference suicide squad at all? who plays darkseid? is ezra miller flash bad?

Probably. It has bible quotes and stuff.

So the batman takes place after justice league then? interesting.