We russians are the saviours of europe and the last bastion of morality and traditional values

we russians are the saviours of europe and the last bastion of morality and traditional values.
russian men are hard working and productive members of society, and the women are all conservative and family oriented

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France#Ethnic_groups
rt.com/news/394009-russia-celebrates-eid-festival/
youtube.com/watch?v=gH1ETrt-QPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post interesting maps, statistics and facts btw

we are the defenders of christianity

you can post that pic as much as you want but it won't fix those statistics, unfortunately

>same is not apply to you

don't understand what you are even trying to say, honestly

Is that why Russians talk like Tarzan - brain damage from heroin and AIDS related illnesses?

man you can not even speak evil of Putin without going to jail even the church is controlled by the government

>Poland
>1029
Holy shit, we're a fucking degenerates.

why don't you revert back to USSR

Uhm, it's lower than Belgium, which has 4x less people. Per capita it's the lowest of all

So what do you want exactly OP? you wanna looks like the glorious american society with all his "freedom of speech" degeneracy and it's cosmopolitism? or maybe you want our "french glamours" of habing thousands and thousands of hateful maghrebies and niggers with crypto-trotskits ruling the justice? just for the sake of having good economy, western commodities and feeling "modern"?

you fucking slavshits have no idea how lucky you are and how your leader is based.

Tpэд oднoгo жидoceмёнa y кoтopoгo нибaмбит. Чтo, нacoвaли тeбe в пpoшлoм тpeдe, eщё зaхoтeлocь?

Daily reminder that Russia is the world's biggest consumer of heroin

I love Russia and Russian people

Russia will sadly become 50% Islamic by 2060. The west is in shit, yeah. But we are on the ground level.

and why exactly?

Dapardieu please. Just pay your taxes. No need go full edgismo.

hot

they have shit load of muslims?

Why will it be half Muslim in 40 years? Well, we have a lot of animals from Central Asia (tadjics, uzbecs) who rape Russian girls. Media keeps quite about it, for the most part. Uzbek population will double in 15 years or so. Moscow is 30% Russian unofficially.

another priveleged country preserved of third world immigration who open his mouth, what a surprise.
Lol, you call a bunch of noisy subhumans on the caucasus shitload of muslims?

but those ants are not even numerous on their own countries, they are also weak chinks.
I don't believe you, Russians are not afraid to be racist and beat them up unlike western cucks.

We have lots of immigrants, probably relatively more than France.

That is Moscow. It is a day when Muslims come out to show themselves and Russians don't dare.

idk just watch the eid or whatever prayer in moscow or st. petersburg.

pic. related is st. petersburg for example. this NEVER EVER happens in turkey for comparison. mosques in turkey hardly fill up as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nobody is serious on that thread please, France is obviously the most fucked up country in the west, other countries problems are fixable but not us, we have too many sons of immigrants, they are like 15-20 millions now, they have the nationality and our republic is judicially ruled by crypto-Trotskists traitors who allow them to chimpout, ours judges are completely against french interets, even politics can't do something against them.

Eh. Well, let's just say that we're afraid to get beaten up by OMON who will protect these animals. You know they're not coming on their own, right? They are being invited here by le baised Putin. Russia is officially 75% Russian and dropping.

>even muslims are all wearing jeans
America has already conquered the world, it's over, guys.

P.S. Russia is already 15% Muslim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France#Ethnic_groups
>11 percent non French
And some of those are EU folks.

France BTFO by us yet again

you are aware that kind of shit also happens on the west too? pretty sure there are more muslims on Paris than Moscow, you are a bunch of dramatic self-haters who just want money and worships the west not knowing what the fuck you are talking about.
you are a fucking turk, your reply is fucking oriented to your anti-white racist interests.

>jeans
>nice looking high durability pants
>somehow wearing them is bad
come on now

Based chinks

You're not allowed to use things invented by kaffir, remember?

>reply with facts that are also supported by other non-turk posters
>i-i-i-i-its oriented to your anti-wh*Te interests
come on now. europeans are supposed to be high iq.

>trusting jewkipedia
Even France doesn't allow to gather statistic on ethnicity

>dramatic self-haters who just want money and worships the west not knowing what the fuck you are talking about.
>you fucking slavshits have no idea how lucky you are and how your leader is based.
Pot calling the kettle negré.

>10 k muslims from 15 mln moscow + suburb in one place cuz they have only few (basically one decent) places
it's all about let them build more mosques(which gov-t not interested to do) to not make traffic in few days a year

Let me explains you the manipulation of statistics, when a shitskin born in France, he is automatically considered like a "french citizen" and included on "french" on the statistics, that's why we have not official statistics of the real situations.
>let's just say that we're afraid to get beaten up by OMON who will protect these animals.
what is "OMON" exactly?
yes, who lives mostly on the Caucasus and Tatar territory.

I heard tadjiks were fairly ok people?

Most of the problems were with dagis and chechens from what i heard.

Dunno if true thou

>which gov-t not interested to do
>yet they built the largest mosque in europe
Hmmmmm

there is no such specific rule though i am surely not the person to talk about islam since i know nothing about it.

Do like a Russian and get AIDS if that is your idea of saving the western civilization.

>what is "OMON" exactly?
Special Police Force.

because your shit is fucking exaggeration, we have the same here and you are using a simple pray on the street for yelling at invasion because you are glad of it, it's a fantasy for shithole inhabitant like you.

well they do have a lot of muslims though how come it is exaggeration?

and why the special police force could defend mudslimes and not russians? what the fuck is that nonsensical bullshit?

It is HOMO police.

>Russia is officially 75% Russian and dropping.
don't forget all of the illegals as well

BECAUSE THEY LIVES ON THE FUCKING TCHETCHENIA AND ALSO THAT LAND OF SOME OF YOUR RELATIVES LIVES TOO!!
AND THE FUCKING UZBEKS AND TADJIKS ARE WEAK CHINKS ATHEISTS CONTROLLED BY MILITAR DICTATORS, NOT SUPPOSED TO BE WAHABI RAPIST OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.

OMON is like waffen SS now. Putin passed a legislation that allows them to use firearms in possible riots. In other words, it's special police forces. Muslims live in tatarstan, baskcortastan and other -stans, including kaucasus all the way up to Rostov. (In Rostov there are a lot of other churkas too). Aside from that, they also live in Moscow and St. Petersburg. Basically in every place where there's money and jobs.
Nah, you heard wrong.

why are you so mad.

again, why the special forces do nothing against muslims?

>on the same spot

I thought turkey was like 98% Islamic, others are christians, jews and atheists.

Why would they? Putin invites them here. It's a fucking mafia state. This country is still being run by commie fucks. They never left the party actually.

because there is no hope anymore.
I will kill myself.

Because the Russian government is actually anti-Russian and suppresses xenophobic acts as well as "spreading hate" against the non-Russian nationalities living in Russia and those from the former USSR.
Russian nationalists and Russian ethnic nationalism are actively suppressed in the country.

when you are born in turkey, unless your parents are non-muslim, they just slap "islam" to your id card. there are like 15% alevis in turkey for example which is somewhat different than sunni islam.

also according to some polls, about 5% of turkey is predicted as atheist and another 10-15% to be deist/agnostic but its not official statistics because of the above reason.

Why are we so awesome at everything?

>10k muslims

Even RT proof says it is 250,000

rt.com/news/394009-russia-celebrates-eid-festival/

Yeah, that's the thing. How's life in canada, my Irish friend?

This reminds me that i have smoked weed with tsyrkas(uzbek,tatar and one chechen) plus russian and estonian guy.

6 nationalities smoking weed together in the middle of nowhere in Finland.

Sorry for storytelling im drunk as fuck

come on now frenchy nothing bad will happen like really. you dont have to lose hope, future will be bright and nice. you just have to stop thinking on such matters and start thinking about more positive stuff.

wish i was drunk as fuck too :(

i dont drink more than once a week and i drank yesterday

>Russian nationalists and Russian ethnic nationalism are actively suppressed in the country.
Ethnicity was one the biggest arguments used to support the attack on Ukraine. I really don't see your point.

Fuck off if I want I can all this Muslims and no one care

Look how you trete them like shit in midel of no ware they pray

Lol Russian gavermant put them all oround all muslims looking at Muslim

Lol bast Russia this subhumans bilding for us and we don't even give them food or anything ;)

Fuck off never gona hapemd Russia will rull muslims for ever now !!!!!

Muslims will never rull Russia like they rull Europa you can dream about this but it's never gona to hapend !!!!
G
It's like in ukraina a Muslim talk with our girls we chch him and trow him out of a the universita bilding

He was in blood and breaking but not a single Slav halpd him

He lerond his lasen never fuck with the white master Russian Slavic race

Just like you sabhuman Americans will leron your lasen soon to ;)

We breakd swedan we will break America to soon we breakd Germania we will break Poland soon to we will break this world and there is nothing you gay subhuman gona do ;)

And thets make me happy !!!!!

Thet we are still the original barbarians ;) and for ever will be

And the world can kiss our white ass and just cry how evil and nationalistic Russians are if you fuck with them ;)

Pepole in this thread think we are there friends lol Russia don't have friends and don't need remember this all the peple thet not Russians

For me I will kill you all with nothing to regret but the Slavs and Russians I will never kill them even I'd they are anmys I will never trete them like shit bcoz I am from the same cultur and same world they come from

No mere how they hate us or love us the meme is real Slavs are brothers ;) American. And Englos and Scandinavians are not and tthrefor I will trete them like shit like they are not even humans :)

This guy gets it. On the internet they have launched a campaign against "extremism". Islamophonia included. A lot of people in jail now because of mean comments and posts on vk. (Social network)
You all migrants there. Spending time nicely. You all knew what you ran away from. Why would you hate one another? The situation in Russia is different. You have to live here, man. Your western ass never knew the hardship :)

It's too late, ours countries will be stolen by a degenerate diaspora of north african inbreds and sub-saharian drug addicts who obey to a Saudi cult without thinking, they will outbreed and nobody will resist because it's a country of beta and the commies want it anyway.
that year Lepen was almost president and they elected the candidate of the establishment, french people is fucked up.

I could still live just thinking to myself but the future seems crappy as fucks.
anyway something will probably happens with those muslims diasporas in the future, i don't know.

>use ethnicity to grab land
>suppress it inside to stop other ethnicities feeling alienated so that it will reduce the internal friction and increase stability
thats what i would do at least

If im drinking i usually drink 2-3 days in a row

nothing will happen dont worry. they will integrate, you guys will adapt. no one wants to fuck up france because its good money and life for all of you guys over there. remember all the foreign legions france had back in the day for example.

you ll damage your liver pekka, be careful.

i really love alcohol for some reason but i am dead afraid of damaging my organs so i force myself away from it.

Yeah, Ukraine. It's just a distraction from the real problems like devaluation (hello 2014) when ruble lost 60% of his value over fucking months, abortion rates (50% pregnancies get aborted here, in some oblasts' its 70) and other nasty stuff. All politicians (and their kids, subsequently) have nice places in europe/North America to run away to. They just "work" (read: suck up the resources) here. They don't really care about russians.

>mosque in Moscow can only accommodate about 10,000 people, so the majority of believers placed their prayer mats on the streets outside the building
i don't follow islam related news so i said number which i remembered from things i accidentally heard
anyway more tourists more money

Lol fuck off Nikita

Like this Finn

Look at this drank mother fucker thet listen all day black metal and watching anime and larep us a dark lord with long hair

This is my brother I will never kill him

I will jem with him and play black metal and drink finlandia with radbulls and go souna naked ;)

It's like trying to slash and burn a wooden shingle roof, if you catch my drift.

I also see no evidence of Russian nationalism being subdued. Navalnyi gets subdued but I guess this narrative about nationalists getting subdued is part of Surkoffian propaganda game where they point out that they are getting the receiving end as well. Still sounds too complex and I don't see the nationalists getting subdued like Navalnyi's folks.

Yeah i knew Russia was going to shit when i saw a nigger in the metro station in st petersburg this spring (didnt see one in the late 90/early 2000)

Kike subhumans like yourself ruined my country in 1917 with your degenerate revolution. Now the culture of my country is dead. And so will your tribe in the near future. Day of the rope is coming.

кoмy ты тaм нacoвaлo, гoвнo? ты дaжe c eдинcтвeнным пyнктoм, кoтopый пытaлocь кaк-тo oпpoвepгнyть, ЖИДeнькo oбocpaлocь. a yж вич и зaтpaгивaть нe cтaлo, ибo paшкa тyт eдвa ли лyчшe aфpики

i think they are just suppressing nazi-esque ultranationalist ones. they are dangerous after all anywhere on earth. but some amount of nationalism is very healthy for the nation of course.

i have no idea about the names you said, i was just theorycrafting, i dont know much about russian politics nor ukraine war. i just remember russians used "russians in ukraine are in danger" angle to intervene.

even if i was nikita nikitovich nikitov it wouldn't make russia less of a poor hiv-infested shithole

They are not tourists. Moscow has a shitload of Muslims living there.

Why is op butthurt at churkas?
Didnt he realize that russia is not kievan rus/Novgorod

I'll skip the "Russia attacked Ukraine" part and focus on drumming up support for the things they did there.
You can't get my point because you think in different terminology than how it actually is in reality. The Russian government sees as "Russian" everyone who holds their citizenship regardless of their actual origin, not just ethnic (Slavic) Russians. They even coined a new term to encompass this concept "Rossiyane" vs the "Russkiye" as the latter was supposedly nationalistic and discriminatory against the non-Slavic Russian ethnicities. Anyone who promotes "Russkiye" nationalism (read Russian ethnic Slavic nationalists seeking a monoethnic state) are pretty much labeled nazis and their activities suppressed in every possible way.
Compare it to American nationalists vs American White nationalists who want a white only American state and it can become a bit more clear perhaps.

MISS ME YET?
youtube.com/watch?v=gH1ETrt-QPA

>>suppress it inside to stop other ethnicities feeling alienated so that it will reduce the internal friction and increase stability
It's weird, one the one hand Russia is surprisingly progressive in regards to how it deals with its national minorities (by giving them coofficial status in their respective Republics, having them taught in a few schools, allocating funds for the development of minority cultures, promoting the rights of religious minorities, giving preferential treatment for things like university admissions to national minorities, etc.), while on the other hand the government simultaneously undermines some national cultures in a few subtle ways. I guess it's like you said, this seemingly contradictory approach allows them to surpress both Russian and minority nationalism, thus stabilizing the regions with national minorities.

>Meлкaя бyквa пытaeтcя кyкapeкaть нa бeлoгo мacтepa
Пoкaкaл тeбe нa литco

>i think they are just suppressing nazi-esque ultranationalist ones
you're correct but whines will cry and pretend its muh totalitarian russophobes
after ukraine fuck up where ultras were super active our faggots started playing victim card

But look at this American not human mother fucker just a dog not even a dog a rat

If he fuck with a Russian like me

I would skin him alive brake his back break his nack break his arms break his lags and piss on him and leave him to vanja so vanja thet just get out from magadan jail so wanja a 6ft 9 Russian sabhuman full of mosculs will rape him just like in American movie about American thet thet have ban sent to a Russian jail in magadan ;)

We chechens are the saviours of Europe and the last bastion of morality and traditional values.
Chechen men are hard working and productive members of society, who didn't give up their masculinity and honour like R*ssian cucks, and the women are all beautiful, very conservative, fully family oriented and deeply religious.

its generally like this in every nation. integration and assimilation is a very slow progress, it doesnt happen in 2-3 generations for sure but more of a long term goal.

but its also extremely fragile in my opinion. people can instantly remember their roots if you tickle them from the right spots. its as sun tzu said; "When you surround an army, leave an outlet free. Do not press a desperate foe too hard." replace army with nationality or whatever you desire.

Those were Russkiyes in Crimea.

your whining doesn't help too

>even if i was
make same posts day by day
surprise its not me!!!!!

>russia become full ethno nationalists 14/88
>Other ethnicities are coming together to defend against suppression of ethno russians
>Country collapse, ethno russian lose all the territory with trillion worth resources
>Every churkastate has now nukes, aks and russian military stuff

Yea i can see why putin is trying to calm down his citizens, just look how fucked Americans here are with their white bullshit, but eventually russia will reach their fate. But currently buttblasted creatures like nikita are the minority, most people live in peace together