No Jew today is special or God's Chosen

No Jew today is special or God's Chosen.

"Today, DNA science reveals that almost all the Jews in the world come from Khazaria. They are not of the blood lineage of Abraham and the prophets, but of King Bulan and the pagan peoples of the Caucasus. The ancestors of today’s Jews are not Israelites but are Khazarians."

Gog and Magog taking over Israel is the final days, these fake Jews will send the world into WW3 and total blood shed. These Khazarians, are Satan's army.

>Khazaria meme.

Even David Duke thinks that shit is dumb

David Duke is a controlled opposition of the Zionists.

Maybe drop a few words about this in the Newfriend Redpilling thread

I'll just repost it.

>indians, whites, and pakis are actually G-d's Chosen

Who else is going to enjoy their rightful dual-citizenship to Israel?

Only after the Jews take themselves and most of the world's population out. Australia will be a safehaven in the coming Nuclear Holocaust.

>Implying Christianity wasn't Cultural Marxism 1.0
>Implying there need to be "Fake Jews" to explain why Jews from 2,000 years ago deserve worship

Except Europeans are descended from the tribes

Pic related

Most Jews I've met don't look Semitic at all. Duke fears Mossad because admitting that Jews are Khazars would be the end of his jewtube carrier and possibly followed by some law suit, or worse. Notice how he is living a safe life and has money. Kinda makes u think.

Even an idiot like you should know that Satan doesn't exist

>Implying Christianity wasn't Cultural Marxism 1.0

THIS 1000x

All abrahamic shit must die

People of all races have sold out to these freaks. Many of their foot-soldiers are traitors to their own people. Every institution has them.

The Bible literally said this would happen. It said fake Jews(synagogue of Satan) would take over the world

-JIDF kike

Shoot me the bible verse hombre it's somewhere in Revelations right?

Gog and Magog may be taking israel, but Nignog are taking europe which is worse

The drunken harlot on the back of the seven headed beast (false religion on the back of the nations of the world) shall be thrown off, and it will devour her. The people will mourn her loss, but will do nothing. That is when Armageddon is supposed to happen.

So are we evil, eternal, international Jews or Khazars? Or are Khazars evil? But there are plenty of Mizrahim (North-African Jews)
Just wanna know if I should kill myself or wait for further verification
Take in mind pic related before replying, Aussibro

Are you a Jew shill or just a stupid niger

You're descendant of Ham, whose wife was descendant of Cain, descendants of Cain were all wiped out except for two wives of Noah's sons. Cain descendants are evil. So you're evil by blood. Noah's son without a Cain descendant wife, was Shem, he bred with his Mother, and his descendant along the line is Abraham. Abraham is the father of the white race.

The other son, Japheth is the father of the asian race.

One last thing, the Giants of Turkey (Khazarites) are Cain descendants, and your ancestors through Ham.

But I thought I was a Khazarite, so how come I'm I'm a descendant of Ham?

Impossible. Everyone knows ham isn't kosher.

Further back from Khazarite up that family tree you are descendant of Ham, who's son Canaan was cursed by Noah, and led the Canaanites. Descendants of Canaanites were Hittites, Hittites were in Anatolia, descendants of Hittites were Khazarites.

This is why it's not kosher to eat Ham, because Ham is their ancestor.

Hmmm.. Never thought of it that way.

I see. So who are the true, racial Jews?

This explains why I've never seen a Jew eat a rat either.

Whites through Shem, he kept Seth's bloodline (Adam's son) pure by not breeding with a Cain descendant on the Ark, but his own mother.

Good, good. Okay.

Who were the edomites, are they the evil you're speaking of, and are we born from this evil.

Also concerning Abraham, isnt his bloodline cursed to die by the sword while his little brother joeseph inherited the world.

The Edomites were the result of Esau (white - real jew) racemixing with bloodline of Cain (fake jew). The brother of Esau, remained pure and white, and his son Jacob was the father of the Israelites.

Jacob was the brother of Esau, *not his son*

No need to fix mistakes, I know exactly what this threads about now.

Join your Jewish brothers in hell, scum.

Anti-semites truly are braindead scum of the earth. Good for laughing at I guess though.

inb4 zionist jidf shill, surely you retards can do better than that

I've made this info-graphic for a better explanation.