Could Snoke be the force ghost of Darth Vader?

Could Snoke be the force ghost of Darth Vader?

>Any alternative thoughts Sup Forums?

Here's a thought: kill yourself for giving a shit about this garbage franchise

>requesting fanfic on a film-discussion board

Snoke is the dark side Anakin rejected in his final moments after Luke redeemed him and possessed Vader's body.

It's Captain Picard's evil alter ego from the mirror universe. We've been over this so many times. Shit thread.

Why don't you just contribute something useful you white trash feet.

>t. Disney shill

We all know you are under contract to periodically post Star Wars speculation threads to keep up interest in the franchise till the next movie gets pooped out.

90% he will just be Snoke, maybe some corellation with former characters but no twist behind it.

/thread

It's Darth Plagueis, damn it.

Who are you quoting?

They never showed Palpatine's dead body in ep 6.

you are from reddit, i can tell by your misuse of "le meme arrows"

Is that Voldemort

Here's a thought: kill yourself for caring about what other people think of this garbage franchise

>obi wan is lukes father
>vader was cucked into thinking he is lukes father by palpatine
>plageus used palpatines sperm to impregnate anakins mother
>snoke is anakins clone but its been destroyed by the force since it isn't as viable as anakin

left side of the face (his right) looks like sheev
can't imagine anybody would be stupid enough to shit on vader's redemption

OP got rekt

He fell into the reactor core and went FOOM. There's no body.

this

Does anybody actually care who he is? There is no excitement from anybody I know about this trilogy. I won't even see the next one in theatres, and I love star wars. If you stilI like the franchise at this point, you're either braindead or a shill.

fucking disney wars garbage is nothing but shallow memes and cliches. nothing disney puts out will have any intensity to it nor will any of the characters they come up with be long lasting icons

delete this

>77
Star Wars was released in 1977

Something I've been thinking was that on death Annakin Skywalker's force ghost split. There's the pure side prior to him turning and some fragment of the dark side.
Some fracture happened and Snoke is the remaining dark fragment.

obviously palpatine

Alright what franchise do you consider not garbage? let's put your shit movie taste in perspective.

>enjoying franchise films