REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why did they kill off the only good character reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why did they kill off the only good character reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

At least her makeup was left perfect

my sister is crazy obsessed with this show and wanted me to check it out.

i was going to simply because of this qt, loved her on hannibal, so thanks OP you saved me some heartache. Not gonna bother anyway since she's only a recurring

If she dies, why would I watch the show. The QT was the best thing going for that show

Well she still had some nice screen time in season 1.

ikr. Actually they killed off the two only good characters this episode - Marina and Martin Chatwin.

Fuck this shit show with its retarded millenial hipster protagonists.

That's a good point, but man, I wanted a show where she would be featured in quite a lot. And I'm still not over Abigail on Hannibal.

Hope she finds a good permanent role soon.

I can only hope that she'll return to the show as some kind of undead. She is a dark witch after all. Or maybe her own spinoff.

Her death was also so fucking stupid. Why would a girl like her volunteer for dangerous shit like baiting a deranged god? and then it only happens because of that faggot poo in loo Penny.

I'll probably check it out since my sister wont stop bugging me, and plus i owe her since i got her onto The Expanse.

But yeah, damn shame, I've seen clips and gifs of her as Marina and I was already liking the character and her attitude.

Not familiar with the books but is it possible she can come back?

I watched Season 1 just for her, now i know I do not have to watch season 2

>Not familiar with the books but is it possible she can come back?

I only read the first book and she wasn't in it so i don't know, but the show does all kinds of improbable shit, like a character getting his hands cut off and then regrowing them in a minute. Just this episode four people "died" and then were "revived" with adrenaline, as stupid as it sounds. So I won't be surprised if she magically returns to life.

;_; i just want a show focused on her god damn it

You are not the only one.

I imagine her time in Brakebills was much more interesting than Qunetyn and his faggot squad's wacky adventures

yeah that's what is preventing me from really being on board with watching... those main characters seem so bland to me, god damn it.

:(

bump

no one wants to talk about this shit show because they've killed every good character in it

Not disagreeing, this thread is about them killing off every good character they had.

It's literally like Abigail in Hannibal all over again.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

At least this show hasn't done it twice like Hannibal...

>yet

She's not really dead.