How does Sup Forums deal with getting BTFO all the time?

How does Sup Forums deal with getting BTFO all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1us1YZnSZM
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/01/14/462825374/at-meatpacking-plant-a-dispute-over-muslim-workers-prayer-breaks
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, what are those beef sausages?

>hundreds and even thousands die because of Islamic terrorism around the globe
>STOP CALLING MUSLIMS TERRORISTS
>THE FACT THAT THERE ARE SEVERAL HUNDRED THOUSAND RADICAL ISLAMISTS THAT TARGET MUSLIMS AND NON-MUSLIMS ALIKE DOES NOT MEAN ISLAM BREEDS TERROR
>STOP GENERALIZING

>four Muslims feed the homeless probably digusting halel meat
>SEE ALL MUSLIMS ARE GOOD PEOPLE HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF YOU RACIST BIGOT

Jews are trying to start RaHoWa. I don't have a problem with Muslims tbqh senpai. Just as long as they don't try to immigrate in mass numbers. Europe for Europeans and all. Every race except Jews understands this and will agree.

Merica did terrible things though, when they release their classified documents prepare for a "terrorist" (Mostly revenge) attack everyday and unilateral unification of all Muslim countries. WW3. It's coming boys

THANKS JEWS

How will you deal with your millions of immigrants coming over from Mexico since you declared open borders?
Don't you know that a welfare state with open borders mean the death of that country?
Why do you want to die Canada?
Is it the Sikhs?

1.8 billion, less than 1% are terrorists. Percentage wise more Danes suck dick than Muslims are terrorist but we don't generalize and say all Danes are faggots

The guy that runs this says that this is Islam and that other Muslims have got it wrong. He is an outlyer. A rare exception.

canada you will never be better than australia

>ISIS recruits from among the homeless, promising them free sausage and onions in exchange for jihad.

the monks were running bread lines as the crusaders chopped everyone's heads off

you act like religion has never used charity as a PR move before

Plum gathering?

What century are you living in leaf. The 5th?

And how many silently and tacitly support terror, as long as it is done in the name of Allah?

Your fucking tricks don't work as well in 2016. People are starting to wake up.

Yeah and half of all muslims are radicals that want sharia law. HOW ABOUT FUCKING NO.

Do you know what 1% of 1.8 BILLION is?

BAZINGA!

Fuck off, literal nigger.

>cooking hotdogs
This is just a test to see who eats the pork

Why is that ?

Watch this you disingenuous faggot

He explains this shit better than me

Funny thing is nobody even notices when christians do this. Its literally everyday in every country. OP is a fucking dumb trudeau fag

The African explains it succinctly and accurately.

RARE

probably chicken

I notice this isn't an argument against what I said.

Watch it when you have time, Stefan's right you can't address a problem without understanding it. you guys can't see the bigger picture

yes but this is only a small portion and i can judge all because of what a few did.

Nigger

>Peaceful Muslims out for a weekday California cruise

Insallah

Since when is sausage halal

I would google Charlene Downes before you go accepting food from a muslim.fucking leafs

Maybe you should watch this;

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

Alright, that's fun when it's a Turk but Africans are rare and we want them to stay in Sup Forums to give their 2 cents.

Is that a money box by the arm of the guy bending over the table? If that is, then you're full of shit OP.

> Le 60%, ooga booga nig nog

>Bomb muslim countries for oil and other rich kikes interest
>Kill them just for fun

>Unironically wonder, why they want to kill you

You have been trying to bring your world order to them. Now they're trying to bring their order and laws to you.

And yes, Russia have about 10% of Muslim population, and many of them are nice people. Yes, there was shitskins with their "MUH ISLAM MU JIHAD" thing, but the're not supported even by their local muslims.

It was a bad decision to give em reason to kill you in the first place.

18 million. For comparison there is less than 1.5 million people in the US armed forces

>feed them

Yeah I won´t watch 1.5 hours is talking but I know what you mean. It is the US fault for starting this (on purpose) and people become radicalized.

BUT, even without the US getting in, muslims in the area would want sharia law mostly in their islam ruled nation. hence, they better stay where they are and don´t come here.

I don´t blame the terrorists, hell I´d like to get more action from them here, especially leftists must suffer.

already have,Chaim.
I agree but the snake's head is Israel

jesi mislio zimbabwe?

>Takbir brothers, they don't suspect a thing! and all i had to do was have a barbeque

Yeah because we really have a say in the matter.. our government is run by die Juden

The following is adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat:

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components. The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called ‘religious rights.’

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

United States — Muslim 1.0%
Australia — Muslim 1.5%
Canada — Muslim 1.9%
China — Muslim 1%-2%
Italy — Muslim 1.5%
Norway — Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark — Muslim 2%
Germany — Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom — Muslim 2.7%
Spain — Muslim 4%
Thailand — Muslim 4.6%

Who's that jewess supposed to be?

ive seen you everywhere on pol lately
why are you in zimbabwe?
are you white or nig nog?
also thanks for the flag

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. (United States ).

France — Muslim 8%
Philippines — Muslim 5%
Sweden — Muslim 5%
Switzerland — Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands — Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago — Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings) . Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana — Muslim 10%
India — Muslim 13.4%
Israel — Muslim 16%
Kenya — Muslim 10%
Russia — Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia — Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia — Muslim 40%
Chad — Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon — Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania — Muslim 70%
Malaysia — Muslim 60.4%
Qatar — Muslim 77.5%
Sudan — Muslim 70%

I love how we can have hundreds of terror attacks a year and we still can't have an issue with islam without being called racist. They increase crime rates (rape) and yet when you have a single picture of one noting being a cunt it apparently proves us wrong.

Hey leaf are you learning Spanish yet

HOLY SHIT ULTRA RARE

>a way the muslim brotherhood caught power was by helping out the homeless, widows etc. and earning the admiration of their peers

>because there was no muslim conflict before that

>Muslims blow up two towers
NOT ALL MUSLIMS!
>Muslims feed homeless
ALL MUSLIMS ARE LIKE THIS!

those are american, try the european ones that are fresh from war

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%
Palestine — Muslim 99%
Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel. – Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

Jesi dobro?

Fruit collecting?

You can listen to it in the background while you shit post Senpai, like I did :^p

I would say that the head sits at wallstreet and in the city of london. Even israel is just a pawn.

Don't be a douch, you are next, m8

There was eternal conflict, but between jews and arabs. And since pic related US push their shit in ME to help their GREATEST ALLY. And also ruining the world.

crabapple plucking??

Kek as much as I hate them, Sikhs do this everyday here
I go sometimes to get a free meal

1.8 billion fuckhead who support actions of radicals and they think rape is nothing

Are you new?

>thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims.

In Fort Morgan, Colo., 150 Muslim workers were fired in late 2015 after a dispute over prayer breaks at a Cargill beef processing plant.

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/01/14/462825374/at-meatpacking-plant-a-dispute-over-muslim-workers-prayer-breaks

>we don't generalize and say all Danes are faggots

Speak for yourself

When it becomes an observable proof and yet the world remains ignorantly blind to it then yes, it is exceptionally interesting.

>missing the point entirely

>ive seen you everywhere on pol lately
>why are you in zimbabwe?
Visiting family, family farm's here
>are you white or nig nog?
I'm a proud Rhodesian (Scottish/English)
>also thanks for the flag
Sure thing bud

OMG IS THIS COUNTRY EVEN REAL

>1 post by this ID

>Sup Forums

Jesus. Of the over one hundred thousand civilians dead in Iraq in the last ten years and the three hundred thousand dead in Syria how many were killed by US troops? Fucking zero.

They are all Sunni v Shia Muslim-on-Muslim crime. When it comes to Syria its also Sunni v Christians, Jews, Kurds and pretty much everyone with a pulse who isn't a devout Sunni.

You can blame SOME of this on the US killing Saddam when it comes to Iraq. But he was going to die eventually anyway, and the pressure cooker was going to blow.

Sunni and Shia have been killing each other with great determination for a thousand years before the USA was even founded. You can't blame the west for it. This is an entirely Muslim conflict that is spilling over into Europe and America. Trump is 100% correct, we should seal the Middle East and Africa off completely from the West. Stop all travel. Just shut it down. And let you fucking savages tire yourselves out.

Far less than 1% of the nazi party actually participated in the holohoax.

When the KKK helps people out, does that mean all the KKK is an outstanding group?

No I got the point, I just don't know why you used 9/11 as an example

FOR WHAT PURPOSE

FOSS

they should kill americans, not europeans #notourfaultbuddy

Yea. Except muslims invaded europe far before europe even cared about the islamic world and Mohammed personally murdered and ordered the murder of hundreds of christians.

Also, there is this whole "kill the infidels" thing.

The thing that people do not understand is that Islam is fundamentally different to christianity. It is not just a personal thing, a "thou shall not think dirty", it is also a political institution. And as such it can not exist in any non-muslim nation.

Isis feeds the poor, they even Levey higher taxes on the rich and redistribute wealth to the poor. I guess they're good guys afterall

> thinks that Syrian rebels weren't funded by Jew-SA

What is a proxy army and drone campaign ?

Post-jihad hymen busting?

>how many were killed by US troops? Fucking zero.
Merican troops dindu nuffin,

The Ground invasion was just a meme Bros

So you're just going to ignore the fact that the entire fucking reason they are fighting is a bloody sectarian conflict that predates the founding of America by 1100 years.

i promise (((they)))'ll just leave you disappointed like a cat shit in yer mouth

>Feed homeless men
>Kill homos
>Rape women

Based muslims

You're welcome, Muju-jawaKaja

how many people have you seen be necklaced for stealing a mango?

I said IN THE LAST TEN YEARS.

Source, Iraqbodycount. Look it up, last ten years 0.1% is from Western troops. 99.9% is from Shia and Sunni shooting, blowing each other up and torturing each other to death with fucking power drills and saws.

not all muslims are charitable to the truly disfortuned, but knowing christian soup kitchens that i seen where there's also a sermon while you eat, i can imagine that is also happening here, trying to gain converts.

Are you fucking retarded ? They weren't fighting before Pos-rael showed up.

What was the Ottoman empire and the Abbasid/Ummayad caliphates ?

ME was generally more peaceful than Europe until Kosher SHTF in 1948

Who Invaded Iraq ? More importantly under who's directive ("""Neo-Kohens""")

AbsolutelyHalal.jpg

Missing girl's body 'put into kebab'
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

TAQIYYA

You should read this book-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quran

It was written more than 1000 years before America was founded.

This.

>Taqiyya in action

democracy.jpg