Tfw no North American Union

>tfw no North American Union

>no union flag
dropped

>perfect unions don't exi-
oh

Good, Canada is our buffer state. They've also started taking all our undesirables, what a boon!

I dunno how you would make it work, and not just have everyone flood into America for the welfare and jobs, but north american union would be cool as fuck.

this would cause a lot of conflict between Russia and the US over arctic territory. Canada is weaker than Russia, so things stay calm, but the US would aggravate the situation.

This sort of political union would destroy any last vestige or classical-liberalism and social/economic-conservatism in North America.

>Burguer taco in maple syrupn salsa

aesthetic borders, but a bad idea.

Good. The three stars will soon burn bright red.

Very bad post.

It can't work with Mexico as undeveloped as it is today. It's like the biggest problem with the Euro and a problem the US already has today. The Northern European states like Germany and the Netherlands bleeding money to countries like Greece. Ireland got bailed out but we were responsible and we're back on track. Italy is still one big money laundering scheme, Greece is still an archipelago of tax fraud. Look at the US already, it's the wealthy states and urban areas like New York City and California bleeding money to Upstate New York and Alabama. If you threw Mexico into the mix now or in the near future would be disastrous.

Can I join?

There, looks much better now.

Yeah I was thinking of something partially related to EU, just smaller
the four of us plus belize and greenland if possible

ie would could help you, canada could help greenland and mexico could help belize and we could all cooperate defensively as well

Pft as if I'd want such a union with the likes of CANADA

they drink moose milk out of bags. They're fuggin insane

>tfw no empire of Brazil

Making it very clear I oppose the idea of a North American Union and I'm not arguing for one, I disagree with your argument.

You've got a different model for this in German reunification which did benefit Germany by increasing its competitiveness and growth potential even if it did short term require large investments. There's a lot of nuances to the current economic equilibrium in Europe but taking this conservative pro-Germanic stance on how unification works is too simplistic. Also keep in mind we are talking a model here that's three countries and that differences aside Mexico's model of government is formally near the exact same as the US (same federal structure, states with governors and local legislatures, circuit and district courts, etc.) you'd be dealing with a much different scenario than with the Eurozone.

Again I'm not in favor of this and there's some strong points to be made against, I don't think this is one however.

>tfw no balkanized North America

>Mexico
>North American

North? Central? Same difference.

>it's the wealthy states and urban areas like New York City and California bleeding money to Upstate New York and Alabama

You're misinformed there. The cities have a stranglehold on politics, NYC relies on rural NY to pay the taxes needed to feed the niggers in the city.

Upstate NY would be x10 better off without NYC killing their communities.

I would fucking love a north american union hnnggh

Union with dirty superstitious spics and loud mouth idiots, how about you go fuck yourself

>Adding Mexico

Why the fuck would we make the same mistake as the European Union, and let dirt-poor shitholes into this Union?

there are two, they're called the United States and Canada

Actually there's three, you're forgetting Estados Unidos Mexicanos

thought they officially took the Estados Unidos out a few years ago

I think that proposition fell through.

PLS STOP WE WILL BE FIRST WORLD IN 2020 YOU WILL SEE FAGGOTS

it would be a chilly day in hell

This.
This also.

Mexico is 2nd world, we can drag them along into 1st world in no time. they aren't Pakistan or none of those actual shitholes.

what, do you think they are in South America?

NIGGA MEXICO THE MOST POWERFUL SPANISH SPEAKING NATION

SIT THE FUCK DOWN HOMIE

BET YOU THOUGHT CHILE OR SOMETHING LMAO

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

best approach to solvent your buthurt

Thank God, we have enough brown people as it is