Who are the best Slavs and why? Who are the worst Slavs and why?

Who are the best Slavs and why? Who are the worst Slavs and why?

I'm Polish American and I think Poles are objectively the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wends
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hVqrW-fPOQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=8-8tpMaL-fA
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Полонизмы#.D0.92_.D1.80.D1.83.D1.81.D1.81.D0.BA.D0.BE.D0.BC_.D1.8F.D0.B7.D1.8B.D0.BA.D0.B5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Best
West.
>Worst
South (excluding Croats and Slovenes).

poles are germans who speak a slavic language

Czechs = best
Russians = most relevant but at the same time most evil so worst

Poles are the worst desu

Poles are Russians (going by language, cuisine, folk music) who have been subjected to much western influence. They're still Russians at heart though.

All slavs are russians "at heart"

Latvians
Albanians

It's the opposite actually.
+you got mongoled & finned

Depends what you mean, we and CzechoSlovenoCroatians are objectively the places to live and the purest, while Russia is giant turd but also insanely relevant, actually one of the few nations in the world that are actually relevant.

Which hurts me so much and will hurt my asscheeks everytime I think about it.

how the fuck eastern slavs are better than southern? besides they are more powerfull and in greater numbers? we have soul, they do not.

Just noticed your flag isn't Russian xD Sorry

I meant it's the opposite, we influenced early Russian culture, not the other way round. WEWUZ

Unless you mean soviet times, but that applies to whole soviet bloc.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends.

>South
wrong

the term 'slavic soul' sure as hell wasn't invented in relation to Serbs, Croats and Bulgarians. In fact, the only term that was ever created with a view of any of those is 'bugger'. And 'burglar' too.

That's a gross oversimplification, but if Germans call anyone remotely Germanic from the past as equal to modern German, then I guess we wuz Wends too:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wends

oh i like science, please elaborate

I know you are trolling but I'll still paste
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

>foreigners have souls; the English haven't. On the Continent you find any amount of people who sigh deeply for no conspicuous reason, yearn, suffer and look in the air extremely sadly. This is soul. The worst kind of
soul is the great Slav soul. People who suffer from it are usually very deep thinkers. They may say things like this: 'Sometimes I am so merry and sometimes I am so sad. Can you explain why?' (You cannot, do not try.) Or
they may say: I am so mysterious. . . . I sometimes wish I were somewhere else than where I am.' (Do not say: I wish you were.') Or 'When I am alone in a forest at night-time and jump from one tree to another, I often think that life is so strange.' All this is very deep: and just soul, nothing
else. The English have no soul; they have the understatement instead. If a
continental youth wants to declare his love to a girl, he kneels down, tells
her that she is the sweetest, the most charming and ravishing person in the
world, that she has something in her, something peculiar and individual
which only a few hundred thousand other women have and that he would be
unable to live one more minute without her. Often, to give a little more
emphasis to the statement, he shoots himself on the spot. This is a normal,
week-day declaration of love in the more temperamental continental
countries. In England the boy pats his adored one on the back and says
softly: 1 don't object to you, you know.' If he is quite mad with passion,
he may add: 'I rather fancy you, in fact.' If he wants to marry a girl, he
says:
I say . . . would you? . . .' If he wants to make an indecent proposal:
'I say . . . what about . . .'
Overstatement, too, plays a considerable part in English social life.
This takes mostly the form of someone remarking: 1 say ...' and then keeping
silent for three days on end.

t. George Mikes/Gyorgy Miklos, 19th century British comedian

you absolute madman, you did it. my autism is triggered

Fuck Russia, rest are cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=hVqrW-fPOQ0

that's some vengeance beyond the grave rite there

Fuck all of them, literally all of them tend to be aggressive as fuck for no reason. Hungarians are the best Slavs, even thought they're not culturally Slavic. The only Slavic country where I haven't met dickheads from were Belarus. The worst Slavs are probably the Orthodox fags, like the Russians or the Serbs.

Fuck Sweden too

FUCK FINLAND IN THE BOYPUSSY

Worst - Ukrainians. It's like their constant fear of reabsorption lead to incurable doublespeak.

Best - Poles... the amount of nonsense is astronomical, but they own it. They're usually hospitable in a Slavically backhanded way, and for whatever reason, middle aged Polish women try to adopt me... unless they've got some seriously cucked husbands and I'm just missing the signs.

>middle aged Polish women try to adopt me

Same here, I'm a quiet introvert user, they seem to be attracted to that.

Fuck Chile too

Contain your dumb whores and let them come in Finland

I'm introverted, but due to work-things, in public, I'm basically all polite smiles and baritone small talk.

>AIDStugal

Chill you fucking autist

No

Fuck chilitötö

No fuck you.

No u

No FUCK YOU

>we influenced early Russian culture, not the other way round.

That's truly wewuz-tier.
Stop lying, our culture has zero Polish influence.

It's the other way around, East Germans and Austrians are german-speaking slavs.

this, they even heve their own slavic language
youtube.com/watch?v=8-8tpMaL-fA
rude

>I1
>N1

Come home, white man.

All slavs are trash

>Russians
Khazar turks who got mongolified
>Ukrainians
Tatars who got turkd
>Belorussians
Lithuanians
>Poles
Proto balts
>Croats, slovenes
Germs
>Serbs, bosnaks, monteniggers, bulgarians
Turks
>Macedonians
Greeks

Estonians = best
Rest = trash

Estonians are NOT Slavic.

Polish language is more similar to Croatian than to Russian. Our culture is more similar to Russian indeed, though, except for religion.

t. knower of Russian and Croatian

Your language has quite a lot of loanwords from Polish.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Полонизмы#.D0.92_.D1.80.D1.83.D1.81.D1.81.D0.BA.D0.BE.D0.BC_.D1.8F.D0.B7.D1.8B.D0.BA.D0.B5

Slovenes, of course
>most civilised
>Central European culture
>speak the best, most beautiful language

The worst Slavs? I can't say for sure but East Slavs are probably worse than South Slavs. West Slavs are alright in general.

Just look at our histiry, nigger.

Literally 1000 years of divide and conquer, we're nigger tier arabs.
Arabs at least had the muslim golden ages.

Slovenes are honestly pretty great desu.

South slavs are hot-blooded turkoslav maniacs killing eachother for every single stupid reason.

Russians are shit too but at least they are are calm and have sime achivements.

I can understand Sorbian and Rusyn better than all other west and east Slavic languages...

Thats bullshit

Sorbian is just mix of czech and polish

>Czechs
Celts
>Slovaks
Hungarians

Poles have an inferiority complex where they have to proof to their western overlords how good they are, a good example of a "Polish brotherhood" is when a Polish immigrant beat a gay person up in Germany, guess how he was found? By Poles on Facebook.

Polish brotherhood my ass. Biggest enemy of a Pole is another Pole. If Chechens were to beat a guy up who's dating a Chechen girl, the Chechen community would support the beating.

So what you're saying is poles have a strong sense of justice and don't harbor criminals, even if it's one of their own?

there is no slavic culture

>crypto-magyar talking about slavic culture
????

You make it sound like a good thing

>tatar

Only subhumans like niggers or Chechens brag about protecting their own criminals from justice. Civilized people know the importance of law.

Civilization is why Germany and Sweden are cucked by refugees. If a country has tough men refugees don't stand a chance there.

Are you an arab or something? This tribal shit is awful. Other than allowing crime to flourish it also leads to nepotism in the work places, where every important position is held by someone's barely literate friend's husband's sister's cousin. It's inefficient for a society that exists on the scale larger than a small village.

Nope, Polish. I just think that way. Poles backstabbed the guy who beat up a faggot.

All slavs.

What bussiness he had beating up faggots in Germany? It's not his country. Let's face it, he was an aggressive bydlo scum like many of the immigrants and you're probably the same, judging by how butthurt you are about the whole thing. Now go and clean the toilets Marek, and try not to steal anything.

Assaulting someone because of their life choices is a shitty thing to do no matter how you spin it. Recently we had big news when a guy from St. Petersburg got beaten to death by bydlos in Moscow's public park for dressing like a nu-male hipster (aka average person from St. Peterburg), it's one step away from what you defend.

I agree, beating up fags in Poland would be better.

Fags ruin nations. They are SJWs and useless.

no such thing as polish american you're either Polish or an American besides I bet your grandparents were actually kikes or hohols

protip: surnames ending with ''stein'', ''man'' or -uk are not polish

Hungarians are not Slavs at all you retard.

>Who are the best Slavs and why?
Eastern Germany because we are by far the richest Slavs who ever existed.

>Who are the worst Slavs and why?
Poles because they steal stuff near the Polish border in Brandenburg and Saxony. The rate of car theft in areas bordering Poland is 8 times the national average while in the rest of these federal states it's just a little over the national average.

>I'm Polish American and I think Poles are objectively the best.
That seems natural since Americans are stupid and your muh heritaging makes you delusional about being a descendant of the most low-test ugly skull shape having Unterslavs.

yet you could never win a war against us without Russia's help how is that so?

This p much.

Because of pity I guess

>I'm Polish American and I think Poles are objectively the best
>Objectively
Stop making these threads, autist
Btw you won't get any validation here, since poles are definitely not the best
How fucking low you have to sink to search for validation for a country that your grandparents came from.
Americans are pure cancer, rangeban them

Slavs are subhumans

Protestants are the whites. Catholics (slavs) are inferior.

Protestants are extra heretics that went full autism with taking the Bible literally.
Catholics are mild heretics that try to subscribe God to human reason.
Orthodox are the true followers of Christ and the spirit of his word.

Poles aren't Slavs.

Yugo songs and music was pretty good actually. My parents still listen to it with great joy and nostalgia.

I knew it

Russians best slavs
Balts are the worst slavs