Hayden Christensen to appear in Star Wars Episode VIII as force ghost Anakin

Hayden Christensen to appear in Star Wars Episode VIII as force ghost Anakin

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/764811/Star-Wars-8-news-Skywalker-Hayden-Christensen-Force-ghost-Anakin-The-Last-Jedi-Kylo-Ren

Prequel haters are eternally BTFO

From my point of view, he is a good actor.

>Prequel haters are eternally BTFO
Why?

Mr. Reddit BTFO

>FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE LAST JEDI IS EVIL
pottery

So the leaked script which was dmca'd by disney that has luke and leia both dying and ray actually being part of snokes old crew was true

He has the high ground this time

>ifunny.com
hmmm...

where

FAKE NEWS

is that the one where Lando hits on Leia or was that one BS?

>"THE LAST JEDI will be all about the Skywalker family" says Bob Iger, so expect to see Hayden Christensen back as the ghost of Anakin, aka Darth Vader.

what did twitter meme by this?

I think so? Whichever one was spammed here for abit after the title came out, but was originally posted months ago

Thanks for teh spoiler asshole.

Can you imagine how you would feel if you saw that in theaters? How much teh audience would explode?

Prequel haters be like

we've literally known this for over a year after he was spotted on set for ep 8 ages ago

ITT: we point out flaws in major movies with timecodes so we can show each other

Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back - 40:05 - 40:07

there is a line on the right hand side of the frame that lasts for 3 WHOLE SECONDS

unacceptable.

I want my money back for my free download.

that line is actually missing in Lucas' rerelease
>checkmate lucas critics

how do flaws like this make it past the final edit considering how many alterations were made and how many people have seen these scenes?

this is on the latest blu ray

I think this was the 2011 version, what version are you talking about?

the '97 version, obviously

my copy is 1080p, they didn't have that in 1997, they only released it on DVD then

can anyone else verify this error in their copies?

don't tell me nobody has this

what? got any pics?

Is this the "Fake News" CNN warned me about?

just watch it and see for yourself

just wait
all the prequelfags will suddenly like disney nu-shitwars cos their crappy actor is in it.

pathetic.
at last be consistant.

what version?

latest 2011 blu ray

Why the fuck aren't iFunny posters banned?

sauce?

Hayden's a fine actor who was cursed with a bad script, bad direction, and bad editing.

If Lucas had three takes of the same scene and the actors liked one take the best he'd invariably choose the one they liked the least.

Well me personally, I LOOOVEEE Star Wars! Now just me personally, I LOOOVEE what is Disney is doing with Star Wars. And you can be sure I'll be there opening night ,waving the George Lucas flag, and eating up every little bit of scenery this film provides us. Star War is EASILY the great film on Earth. EASILY. And I will DEBATE YOU IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE.

...but making him a force ghost means that they'll inevitably edit Sebastian Shaw out of ROTJ.

So expect Hayden turn up again in 30 years fucking over another classic.

Why don't they just clone Anakin instead of filling he sequels with visions, flashbacks and ghosts that were done better before?

The sequels were always intended to be about the Imperial desire to clone Anakin.

>master
TRIGGERED

Care to summarize?

>I LOOOVEE what is Disney is doing with Star Wars.
>waving the George Lucas flag

Pick one. You need to make your satire more coherent Mike.

ahahahahahahhaahahahah this sounds pretty goddamn stupid

starwars confirmed at the same level as capeshit

Awesome. I'm glad we are starting to get more Last Jedi news. With only Rebels, and some shitty tie ins (including Rogue One, outside that space battle and Vader sequence), my lifelong interest in SW has been at an all time low. I used to at least have the Old Republic setting, Clone Wars, and Luke novels to keep me interested.

I want to see more of Luke and Kylo. I especially want the trilogy to be over so we can get some pre-TFA material of Ben growing up and adventures with Luke.

I'm also really interested to see Anakin interact with Kylo, and hope he redeems him, and Ben is the last Jedi. I wonder how Carrie's death will change things, if it will at all. Surely they won't let Han and Leia's son die, and die dark, when both of them have passed on (one for real) in hope of his redemption.

Why is Wesley Crusher in Star Wars?

kek, Anakin Solo. His momma was scared he would turn out like grandpa, instead he died like a hero at around 16. It was his big brother who went full Kylo Ren.

You like sand?

>actual article is just author speculating Anakin appearing as a force ghost based on what Iger said
The author should be fucking executed for making a headline like that. This is what fake news looks like and you faggots are eating it up because you can't read past headlines.

Fucking based

>they'll inevitably edit Sebastian Shaw out of ROTJ.
if this is bait, good job

if not, I have news for you

>confirmed
user, I...

>starwars confirmed at the same level as capeshit
When was this not obvious?

It was made by a fan, but it probably hit on many aspects that are in the movie.

no

we going to need some more confirmation

that headline is misleading

>not just ignoring the prequels or anything they contributed to the lore as if they didn't happen

because the prequels expanded the universe and made it feel large
plus, only 1 was truly shit
2 is mediocre
3 is mostly good
>inb4 you get triggered because "muh plinkett"

Just went through that script. No mention of Anakin in it.

At least have him look a bit like Shaw.

maybe there is a god

I actually want this. Will watch.

Who's that smuk alien?

Bait

I'm okay with that, but what about BILLY DEE??