Who are the real life Morgoth and Sauron?

Who are the real life Morgoth and Sauron?

Soros and Clinton

Damn someone beat me to it

Rothschilds and Soros.

then who's Ungoliant?

When will we see Clinton get mauled by a dog?

Putin and Drumpf

your two dads

Bernie is Saruman

The true villains are not known to the public. Soros is like the Mouth of Sauron.

It was a lion this time around

wrong
Soros is just the poster boy for the jewish elite, like Sauron
And Hillary just like Saruman offered herself to be his loyal dog but in the end got beaten by the good guys

It causes these characters undue harm when you stretch them onto real human beings. You have to check yourself before you conflate the one with the other. Now check these.

Morgoth is Satan.

Imaginary characters like God or Satan are not included in the thread's subject.

An atheist will never be able to appreciate Tolkien's works fully, so any thoughts they might have on the subject are irrelevant.

Really tips your fedora...

>Morgoroth
Rothschilds

>Sauron
Soros

>Saruman
Clinton

No, Morgoroth is a much bigger figure.

>Morgoroth
Satan

>Sauron
Baron Rothschild

>Saruman
Soros

So what are the Balrogs? The banks?

This thread is a wonderful example of how Sup Forums has completely and utterly ruined this board.

>Balrogs were Maiar (spirits that were meant to help shape the world) that were seduced and corrupted by Melkor (aka Satan) into his service. Balrogs are described as tall and menacing with the ability to shroud themselves in fire, darkness, and shadow. They frequently appeared armed with fiery whips "of many thongs", and occasionally used long swords.

Isn't it obvious? They're the (((Elites))). Powerful, at first meaning to do good, but corrupted by Satan. They are into the occult, poses whips (hold power over people), have both "fire" and "shadow" at their disposal.

So the Nazgul, who used to be kings, but were corrupted by Sauron's rings, would be...?

NATO? Countries that used to be powerful, but are now completely under Rothschild's control?

If it's as ruined as you say, why are you here? Please, leave.

That's shit art

Idk who are directly under Rothschiild's command, however I assume they are people, not entire countries.
Clintions perhaps, there are many politicians worthy of the title. People that didn't inherit or earn their money and power, but received it from the "Balrogs".

Also Sauron and Saruman were Maiar, and are now spirits belonging to the same category as Balrogs.

I don't even know where we are anymore. Is this counter-counter culture or counter-counter-counter culture?

It's people being tired of the same old bait.

I made the original comment and I was baiting,if that helps your autism.

Morgoth : ????
Sauron: Rotschild
Mouth of Sauron: Soros
Saruman : Hillary
Gandalf : ???
Aragorn : Trump
Legolas : Pence
Boromir : Ted
Dead Men of Dunharrow : Sup Forums
The Ring: kek

Morgoth = Bogdanoffs

give me a quick rundown on morgoroth