Christians thinking they're superior to everyone else

>Christians thinking they're superior to everyone else
>don't know they're going to the ninth circle of hell for pride (a form of treachery)

Atheists and men let the western world be destroyed with their pathetic consumer culture

Tip harder

God bless.

>consumer culture

Corporate America created Christian America.

welp, satan has spoken.

>Christians thinking they are superior
>Ninth circle of hell
wat?

daily reminder that dante literally made up everything in the inferno and it has nothing to do with any religion

Thinking you're morally superior to everyone = pride = treachery = frozen in ice for eternity with satan

Wtf is this shit?

Checked my man

>When insults don't stick, make shit up

Daily reminder that the writers of the bible literally just made up everything and it has nothing to do with real life

You are just being silly.

2 Tim 3:1-5
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

>Christians posting fedora images again because they can't defend themselves

Every time.

Looks like someone doesn't know about the parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector.

14 year old atheist raus.

HOLY SHIT 3 RARES

Yes. The father of all lies. Thanks for reminding us

A random guy starts writing things that are obviously made up and I'm supposed to care enough to argue with you? Again, you are being silly.

Tbh, religious people in generalthink they are better than everyone else.

Why is it that atheists dont understand Christianity but Christians fully understand atheism?

99% of the shit atheists assume about Christianity is completely wrong.

>assuming the inferno is canon
>assuming hating sin and evil is wrong
>assuming you can tell someone else how their soul will be judged

I wouldnt so much dislike the Godless if they were more well-read.

>needing a defense against shitposting
Was this thread a joke just to have us dump a bunch of fedoras so you could save them?

Matthew 7:13
“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many."

>implying as fuck

Here's your (((you)))

Atheism is not 'no belief', it is the definitive belief that there is no God.

Atheists are the ones calling everyone stupid. That is some good projection.

1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."

>9th circle of hell

Catholic bs

The only hell is second death.

And it's Catholics who think they are so much better than everyone else

A believer sees himself as underneath

These kind of people annoy me so much. The absent of belief is a belief for you? Go toss off, you wankstain fuck.

Dont forget idolatry, one of the greatest sins in the Bible in the form of the many crosses they adorn themselves and their churches in. Crosses are mentioned nowhere in the actual bible and people use them every day as effigies of worship.

Christianity has lost its way.

Ice...?

....are you confusing Dante's Inferno with mainstream Christian doctrine, user?

>he gets his theology from Dante

>Christianity

Catholicism and orthodoxy you mean

Protestants have know this shit for centuries, yet apostolics still don't understand

It's not absence of belief, it is the definitive belief that there is no God.

Are all atheists this fucking stupid or what?

>ninth circle of hell
What kind of heathen belief is this?

God is a cunt.
>If you get triggered, the athiest win.

well i think it's pretty clear that Satan was definitely here. atleast someone is trying to tell us.

Whatever makes you feel right, you tosser.

>Dante Alighieri, a Rosicrucian from 1200 ANNO DOMINI

>Roman Church '"doctrine'"

>The TRUE Christian doctrine, as teached by Jesus Christ to 12 apostles.

CHOOSE
WISELY

Look, it's not my problem if you're too fucking thick to know what words fucking mean ya doss cunt.

2 Corinthians 4:4
Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Truely god can not be proven nore denied beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Agonstics are the only people who speak from reality.

>Tells Christians about their religion
>don't know the ninth circle of hell is only a part in Dante's Inferno and isn't in their theology
>don't know that pride is a form of treachery, but doesn't mean you get put into the 9th circle because of it
>takes allegory literally
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to take your fedora

Good one, but why post such an edgy grill?

Catholics believe there are different levels of hell, and people who do different sins go to different levels. Catholics also believe some sins are unforgivable

Reminder heretics of catholicism: there is only one way to New Jerusalem and that is the blood of Christ, and the only hell is second death, not eternity of torture.

That's only Catholics and orthodox. Protestants don't use images. Furthermore Christianity is only against worshipping idols themselves not making images of Jesus

wtf is thi shit????

Matthew 12:31
And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

This

There is only one unforgivable sin, and that is rejection of the holy spirit.

what is so special about that last get?

Don't give any of that dictionary bullshit. Atheism literally means absent of belief in gods, go look that up.

I can understand people coming with your point of view and I hold nothing against Christianity, or Buddhism for that regard. As I see it there is nothing wrong with believing in anything as long as you are a moral human being.

I hold things against you personally, because you're an insufferable cunt. A vindictive little shit that hates everything that doesn't follow what you think.

>>Christians thinking they're superior to everyone else
Nice projecting you have there.

Are you a spastic or something?

>buttblasted iconoclasts

>Implying all Christians won't be suffering in the fire for denying the final word of god

>tfw when both of your religious enemys are equally retarded
Hail Odin! Hail Perun!

Literally proving how contradictory the bible is. And honestly, why wouldnt it be? It was wrote by goat hearders and people who were being opressed by taxation and corruption. The bible was neccesary for them. They invented god to give them hope during aome really bad times.

It was wrote by many different people over many generations. Perhaps if it had been wrote all by one person at one time it wpuod not be so contradictory.

>people try to claim Christians are just as bad if not worse than muslims

Wew, lad.

Sweet, so was mosses and iconoclast when he destroyed the golden calf because it was a form of idolatry?

God hates idols and the cross is one, deal with it.

I just hate though-police in all senses and applications.

But, I understand you're throat deep in propaganda anyway and all you can respond with is emotional bullshit arguments, didn't jesus and the bible tell you otherwise.

Are you throwing the first stone against people who don't think like you?

Christianity was modernised, it was tamed. Islam is not. Religion is none sence which is why with every time period it has to change to suit the people in that time period. Islam is just lagging behind.

It's just a manner of ancient speech you autist. Nice r/atheism rant though.

Do you have me confused with someone else?

I'm the person that informed you what the word 'atheist' means.

Either that, or you are a genuine 100% fucking spacker.

Wouldn't that be atheists? The fedora tipping variety tend to believe that they're superior to theists because of their "enlightenment"

>the crucifix is equivalent to the golden calf

Daily reminder that Jesus forgives all sin. The only unforgivable sin is not accepting him into your life.

>It was written by many different people

and yet there is archaeological evidence for many things in the bible, for the biblical accounts of Jesus, and the predictions of Jesus that were written by many different people years before Jesus was even born.

>the circles of hell were the work of an italian poet and not officially included in biblical or catholic canon at the time or ever

There's no way this isn't a bait post that I fell for hook, line, and sinker.

Yes yes. Absence of belief is belief. War is peace. Slavery is freedom.

All that. I think I read all your arguments in a book. It had a weird name only numbers in it. 1988 or something. Anyway the lesson was stop being totalitarian nutcase, you tosser.

You believe there is no god... Why is this so hard for you to comprehend? Stop being a drama queen.

Eh what?

Correcting you as to what words mean is somehow indicative of a totalitarian dystopic futuristic society?

Time to take your meds, Mikko, you are genuinely a 100% fucking loonball.

She's cute. Who is this?

>enlarge GIF
Ah. Never mind.

ebin u guessed my name :--Ddd
t. Mikko

>We represent God
>By saying God is a raving lunatic who gets aneurisms at you having anal sex with whoever you want among other lies we made up on the spot

There's another hell inside hell for you lot

The only way to make God look bad when He is good is defaming Him.

lol, didnt even know the bible said anything about that. I mean, I kinda had the notion, the idea but never looked it up.

pic related.

I don't think there is no god, well I don't think there is a christian version of god. But that is an argument for another day. We can converse with that in for decades.

The hard thing for me to comprehend is that people, like some brit I was responding to, think that absence of belief is a belief. It goes against my senses of logic just as much as you'd see people claiming 2+2=17.

The irony is palpable.

Please tell me more on what words mean while not being a totalitarian.

Read your bible user. There are a grate many thing in it worth knowing and you can judge its merits for yourself. Do not let the rantings of others deter you from seeking your own understanding.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

>Read your bible

Especially jeremiah 8:8 wherein it is discussed that the law was changed by functional retards, which is further proven by the fact that not every bible translation informs us of this very thing in jeremiah 8:8.

And if bible versions are this playful with words, I cannot imagine how playful with your soul the people who wrote them are going to be.

dumb reactionposter

OMGZZ00RZZZ words have meanings!!!111

I'm sorry that you find it 'totalitarian' that words actually have defined meanings and that you can't just go around changing them to suit yourself.

Have you tried fumblr or plebit? They may be more in agreement with you.

I like this one.

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;"

Im sorry for blowing holes in your doctrine, you only have the leaders of the modern church to thank for these miss steps. At least Jehovahs Wittnesses dont use the cross and they actually continue jesus ministry work. They have it more right than any other Christian religion.

Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

The simple absence of belief should render all your contributions to this conversation (on the subject of God's existence) moot and worthless

that's my face when Christians don't understand the religion is allegory

Also the finest mystery religion if you understand it correctly

"Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done."

Is the one I have but I think you refer to Romans 1:28

I don't believe there is no god. I just fail to see evidence of him existing. When such an evidence will be found, i will gladly accept it. Live after death is pretty fucking awesome, being atheist depresses me.

>the only unforgivable sin is to not understand that he forgives all sin.
>christians...

i doubt he actually believes it

>that you can't just go around changing them to suit yourself.
Glad you agree. Shall we stick to dictionary definition of atheism then as absence of belief in gods.

Good enough?

Romans 1:28-30
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;

These three give a good understanding of people these days.

Good luck relying on Science to ever be revealing God

It's only meant to address physical things

>Dante Alighieri was anything other than a satirical poet
Wow, you're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

OK, well do this the long way, for the hard of thinking.

What would you label someone who holds a definitive belief that there is no God or Gods?

Who gives a fuck if you "lack a belief"

You couldn't know in any case

> pidorashka wants some PROOFS