Is she right?

Is she right?

That movie sucked

Tumblrina detected

Yes, it portrayed all men as evil psychopaths.

#stopthewaronmen

She's got some nice DSL. Do words come out of that sweet little suckhole of hers? Hadn't noticed.

Is that Cybill Troy?

except for the old geezer who helped babbygirl
>what did snyder mean by this?

The film was meant to be a feminist narrative but Snyder is a retarded hack and so it is a bunch of Ecchi or whatever.

Who is this azerbaijanian woman?

It was just too smart for the room. It was commentary on the objectification of women in media. Despite being obscured under several layers of obfuscation to give the illusion of the characters empowerment in the end she was just getting raped by a bunch of creeps then totally stripped of her mind. Clearly satire of the "STRONG FEMALE CHARACTER ACTION GIRL" cliche

I got that. It was bad though. It wasn't too smart for the room because Snyder wanked about it orally in interviews with the subtlety of a high school artist. His blundering inchoate attempt at subtext was readily inderstood, it's just that none of his target audience would have given a shit, and none of the people who actually watched and enjoyed it knew they were watching a film, rather than just some moving shapes.

Also, saying "obscured under... obfuscation" is tautological trash.

No people got the satire but it was still a bad movie

>bringing up a 2011 video for a few (You)s
Jesus christ OP

Well, she's right that it's a pile of crap.

I unironically agree with a lot of what Anita says in her videos

She gets a lot of flak from pieces of shit on Sup Forums who probably haven't even seen her videos and even if they had would look for problems regardless of how they actually felt because of what she represents in their mind

Yeah but it's about women finding power through objectification

Did you ever consider that possibility you clickbait whore?

Finally, someone is sticking it to that very popular and much loved movie. She's gonna get a lot of outrage over this one!

I agree with a lot of SJW type stuff, but they give no realistic solution.

She's one those you can't be sexy feminist. She also thinks Pink is a sexist color.

Its a shit movie, but this twat is also a fucking retard. People who listen to her garbage opinions are losers who can't think for themselves.

She is troll and has no respect for artistic vision, like most SJWs. If she had any talent or creativity she would create something original, but like most women she's dull and unimaginative. Women prefer to please others and capitulate to a consensus. Therefore the feminization of society is directly linked to less originality as everything must conform to a consensus opinion instead of an artistic vision.

What about Lilly Singh?

She's a sex negative feminist.

She's basically the western version of those Imams who think women should be wrapped up in shapeless binbags and be separate from males and their "horrific" attention.

She's also a woman who only got where she is because of a man (McIntosh) and resents all men because she's a woman.

A classic 3rd wave regressive misandrist.

Hello Tumblr.

>Feminist whore complains about super masculine Zack Snyder kino.

it's natural.

Why does her face turn me on so much? I wanna facefuck her so bad.

Shut the fuck up shitlord, she's a visionary.

No wonder she has lost all relevance lately then, she fucking fired McIntosh.

whose butt meat is this?

no way thats her booty

Unironically yes. She makes valid points sometimes.

well, she's a hack who has been hanging around leftist edgy types since the WTO Seattle protests
granted, she has taken courses in telemarketing so she's a trained hack with experience in obfuscation, deflection, and separating fools from their money
I'm sure she sounds like she's right to people willing to donate to people making youtube videos

She's so cute

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

I agree too from a creative standpoint. Good character development is better than one dimensional characters. However I don't think there should ever be a ban on people making the types of movies or games that they want.

I thought that cuck was the one who controlled her

ew wtf

If you agree with "a lot" of what Anita says you are unirocally a massive fucking retard who likely doesn't know shit about the things she "critiques" which is why you agree with her commentary about it. People like you make up her biggest audience, the ones who eat up her intentionally dishonest and faux outrage over the most asinine shit. I'll be the first to say one dimensional characters are shitty but there's a difference between that and the insane garbage that this bitch spews from her mouth to her audience of gullible and easily manipulated troglodytes.

I'll take "movies women will never understand" for 100, Alex.

This bitch isn't even trying anymore.

Who is this?