Even by CW standards, this show is pretty bad

Even by CW standards, this show is pretty bad.

dropped it last night after veronica got BLACKED.

Veronica continues to be the best character on the show.

That's not how you spell Cheryl

No, it's pretty good. Of course some of the preachy stuff last night was a little corny, otherwise interesting set up, lots of potential, amazing waifus, even by CW standards.

>Mr. Andrews builds Archie a studio after all

hashtagteamveronica

He just wants to be a good dad. On that note, does anyone else think that luke perry kinda looks like a budget brian cranston in this?

best team desu

One of the first things Veronica says is that she has had sex with almost every type of boy (girl too?) except red heads.

Kinda want that shirt.

so she is a slut

I'm still going to watch all of it

You're all sheep.

It's bad but I can't stop watching. I had compiled a list of all the reasons why it's bad in my head.

Then proceeded to forget most of them. A lot of cringe in this show for me. I think I'll give ep 3 another watch.

Mostly in it for the eye candy

such a wonderful role model. glad that jews are funding this program for all the goyim to watch.

you fucking dork lmao

good god I want to breed her so bad

>this is an unironic thread

I've watched shitty teen dramas, and cannot fathom how anybody can watch more than 5 mins of this. Honestly I had to turn it off after that point because the cringe was unbearable. There are good shitty teen dramas and there are shit shitty teen dramas and this is the latter.

DROPPED