Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VFMRD5kuREw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOT

DIGGITY

DAMN

youtube.com/watch?v=VFMRD5kuREw

TICKLES

Goood let the masku flow through you. Henceforth you shall be known as Masku... Somethin!

MAGNIFICENT

It must feel bad having to shill for this show when you know it is going to be cancelled very soon.

>cancelled

I don't even give that much of a shit about TWD but it's definitely not gonna be cancelled anytime soon. Every normie I know watches it religiously. Even my fucking parents do

oh me oh my

>being this retarded

>mfw not excited for second half since I know its just rick trying to rally everyone against negan but being unsuccessful until the season finale when the plot demands it

Sad that the producers have been cucked by all the bitching about too much violence. With sole exception of one or two episodes in the first half of the season (like the series worst women community hour) the show was the best it ever was, consistently, since the pilot. Now they've confirmed to tone down the violence and hatefulness of the show to pander to whining tumblerinas. When the dust settles, the first half of this season will be looked back on the best the show was capable of, before it got it's nuts clipped.

There are hellbound homos that say this show is prejudiced against gays and women. Just want to remind you that tumblr is NEVER pleased.

Wait, TWD is getting toned down?
>no more sneaky snakes getting gutted
>no more hot irons to the face
>no more Lucille doing her thing
Why do sobby fucks have to ruin everything?

>the show was the best it ever was, consistently, since the pilot

The Day Will Come When You Wont Be > Hearts Still Beating > Service > The Well > The Cell > Sing Me A Song > Go Getters > Swear

And you?

The true hero of the show.... only he is willing to do what it takes to survive.... even at a 90 degree angle he's still bad ass

Here's the season summary: Rick and co. try to get the Kingdom to fight with them, Ezekiel refuses. Tries to get Hilltop to fight, they refuse as well. Guy that was spying on Rick and co. was from a Junkyard, where a group of survivors live, Rick and them go there to get them to help, they make rick fight a spiked walker (from the trailer), Rick wins, earns their respect and agree to fight if Rick gets them guns. They don't have guns, so they get the hambeast to lead them to the beach place with all the women, fight ensues and Rick and them get their guns.
Later in the season Negan eventually goes to Alexandria, with Eugene who tries to get Rick to not fight Negan. Rick refuses, firefight erupts and the junkyard group betrays Rick and was working for Negan, Rick gets injured as do a few other Alexandrians. Rick and them are about to lose until Hilltop / The Kingdom arrive and force Negan's group to retreat, end of season.

Oh yeah, and the major death at the end of the season is Sasha, I don't think any other major characters die.

yeah not happening. maybe after season 12

shit I have been watching this show since first night it aired and still enjoy it. yeah it can be bad but it's just comfty and fun. I can talk a ton of shit but i still get hype for every episode

What the fuck is the point of drednigga if appears in fuck all episodes and he and his tiger aren't going to fight Negan in an anime deathmatch? Sure we all know that Lucille could take that bitch tiger down but it'd still be something to see.

I think the CGI tiger makes an appearance at the battle.

You forget that father gabriel falls for a trap and gets taken. even IMDB says it.

WHich is why they look for him and run into gorup

>implying it won't be three episodes of planning with Ezekiel until we even get a glimpse of Negan's shiny ass

Simon is Negan you fucking twat

NO HE'S NOT

Then why did he say "I'm your Negan"