Why was this shit?

Why was this shit?

mew can't act

wow he's a big guy

it wasn't tho

This movie is an excellent pleb filter. The suspense, tension and buildup in the first half is incredible

Because QT copying old b-movies just winds up being as bad as the movies he's copying.

There wasn't a single sex scene

Because girl power

It's not bad, but there's not enough room for tarantino's trademark dialogue scenes which is what fags like you want the most when you watch his movies.

It wasn't.

post her neck

What Stuntman Mike does to that first woman is his sex scene.

jackie brown > pulp fiction > kill bill 2 > basterds > kill bill 1 > rez dogs > django > death proof > h8 8

>implying kill bill is one movie

I didnt like what they did to the car.

Because half the movie has no relevance to the other half. We spend ages learning that Kurt kills people with his car and then immediate reset, we're with new characters who have no relevance to the others. So none of the characters end up being very well developed or having any sort of arc to them. The whole film is disjointed and all over the place and you can't develop any interest in the narrative.

Tarantino honestly expected that his dialogue writing would be able to make up for that, or even make it better, but it doesn't. It's like a guy who farts in your face because he likes the smell of them so much, he doesn't understand that not everything he creates is entertaining. His dialogue probably seemed really interesting on paper if you look at a page or two at a time, but as a movie it just falls apart.

The direction was fine, but for some reason Tarantino keeps choosing the most boring locations for most of his movies, so the direction and cinematography comes across as bland and dull.

The car chase was interesting, but not worth the build up.

>kill bill can be in any form considered more then cringe inducing edge lording with a hint of autism

Are you, dare i say 13 years old ?
You even fucking put Neo-Taratino over deathproof, kys underage.

I guess its reddit time again.

Please be pasta. No one is this autistic on purpose, right?

100% original senpai, your taste in movies sucks.

false

hola reddit.

but yours is worse.

>he likes death proof

Because half the movie has no relevance to the other half... So none of the characters end up being very well developed or having any sort of arc to them.
I agree with all of this but I still liked the movie.

I guess I just felt like the first half was so strong that the missteps of the second half were forgivable. Maybe I'm overestimating how good the first half is, but I remember being totally enamored by it, like it was some of Tarantino's best work.

It should have been about those twos sexual adventure. It was building up to something but then unceremoniously dropped

I meant to quote the first part, fuck
>Because half the movie has no relevance to the other half... So none of the characters end up being very well developed or having any sort of arc to them.

>he doesnt get the point of the first half of deathproof and how it plays out to the second part

Better watch your predictable story thats been done over and over again.

my thoughts exactly

You heard me.

Because it was trash film created only as an excuse for Tarantino to film his car fetish, which is ironically, the most normal, well adjusted fetish he has.

>stronk female characters
>"look at me being so meta"
>Kurt Russell died like a cuck

Because the girl in jean shorts in the opening didn't piss herself

seriously what was the point of that scene other than for piss fetishists like me

Within the QT universe, Death Proof is his second-best film. It's not complicated.

does she get her little nubile pussy raped by mechanic man?

First half of the film was legit good, then uno farto got his cuck gear on 11 and made an intelligent suave serial killer into a slobbering retard that gets killed in the most empowering grrrrl power way. It was like watching a film made by two different directors reimagining a shitty urban myth.

and then when the film should have ended, they take a big fat smelly shit on it.

I want to buy a Mach 1 Mustang just because of that scene

>Acting like foot fetish isn't literally the most common fetish in the world

I'm no fan of feet, but you're an idiot if you think foot fetish is abnormal as fetishes come.