Wew lads now that russia and turkey are on fine terms, is pol BTFO as always?

wew lads now that russia and turkey are on fine terms, is pol BTFO as always?

can we finally say that virgins of pol indeed do not understand anything related to politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-releases-proof-turkey-is-smuggling-isis-oil-over-its-border-a6757651.html
google.hu/search?q=aggro priest&oq=aggro pr&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.3585j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=erdogan buying oil from isis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PKK are financed and supported by FSB.
You gonna chimp again nigger we gonna bomb another airport.
Got that?

>russia supports pkk
>pkk gets #rekt everywhere in turkey and is now killing civilians because they cant do shit againts army

wew lad, russia and pkk combined still cant do shit.

Sanctions are lifted? Tourism is not in shithole? Russians are not desinsecting Syria?

yes, putin supposedly signed the stuff to lift sanctions today according to news and ministers of foreign affairs will have a talk in sochi soon as well.

What do you think is going to happen? Will Erdogan stop supporting ISIS or Nusra?

turkey doesnt support isis anyways thats why isis declared jihad againts turkey couple of months ago. keep up with the news dude, where do you live? in a cave?

>turkey doesnt support isis
I have read otherwise on my news sources. Supposedly, most ISIS fighters come from Gaziantep and are helped by Turkish authorities.
But Turkey does support Nusra.

>I have read otherwise on my news sources.
>on my news sources.

they come from gaziantep because it is literally right next to isis-turkey border. isis people are getting arrested in turkey left and right past 1-1.5 year its all over the news.

thats why they bombed the airport 2 days ago, because turkey and israel is now on good terms and had an agreement after couple of years of problems.

as far as i know isis declared "jihad" on turkey about 1.5 years ago way before the russian plane and supposed turkish help to the isis.

i know a guy from gaziantep kek. he was back in turkey 3 or so weeks ago and missed his flight back had to be cancelled because a rocket hit the airfield or something. top tier pistachios though.

Ok.
Is Erdogan going to reconcile with Assad?

yeah pistachios of antep are top tier.

maybe yes, maybe no. who knows at the moment. but i believe he wants to be in good terms with putin so that he can #rekt kurds in syria.

>I have read otherwise on my news sources

so Sup Forums?why would ISIS bomb turkey if they support them?

what is false flag?

but it is pretty much confirmed that they declared jihad against turkey.

>Russia and Turkey
This is like the losers cup of isolated wannabe dictators

nice ID faggot.

who cares about wanna be dictators while pol is getting BTFO as usual desu senpai

Not supporting just buying oil they producing,or trading it for weapon.It's just an innocent trading.

assad buys isis oil as well and most probably k*rds too. because remember, in the russian presentation isis oil was passing through PYD region carried by hundreds of trucks so impossible not to notice, unless k*rds are that inept.

that russian presentation was hillarious with top tier graphix etc.

Erdogan dindu nuffin,he is a gud g-boi.

Amazing ID faglord

Nope.

Your navy is still shit too.

?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-releases-proof-turkey-is-smuggling-isis-oil-over-its-border-a6757651.html
google.hu/search?q=aggro priest&oq=aggro pr&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l5.3585j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=erdogan buying oil from isis

But It's the most reasonable thing to do.