Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo
youtube.com/watch?v=VPXnlgDMSZg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=xtDJ6uEyvnw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

yea tell me whats new

Good

entonces, el español será la lengua del futuro?
perdi mi tiempo estudiando inglés

sabes la respuesta

>now
It always has been.

No one actually speaks Spanish - that's the joke. Spanish in the US is barely intelligible and few hispanics speak it even conversationally.

De Cape Canav'ral voy para Miami Beach
Llego a Tampa, voy para Jacksonvíl

Not really, at least as far as actual immigrant communities go. It's not like they lose the ability to speak their mother tongue when they get here.

Jajajajajajajaja chicanos jajajajja

>Well you see the people from foreign countries can still speak their native language

they look like japanese

LOS

And they continue to speak it here

does it frighten the locals that people are able to speak more than one language? like if it were some kind of witchcraft unachiavable by mere humans

Whoa, it's almost like for 50 years there was a policy in which any cuban whose shoebox boat got to Florida was allowed to stay.

They can't speak more than one language, that's the problem.

but in miami they are the "locals"

>now

isn't miami pretty much a cuban colony? like how balears in spain are a german colony at this point.

Not just cuban but pretty much every latin american hispanic you can think of has large communities in all of south florida. Its nothing like the rest of the USA.

No, because and you pick up a little just by spending time around people. Most people who spend enough time around Mexicans know enough Spanish to know when someone is talking shit. Even if you're not fluent, you still pick up a bit by osmosis.

Hasn't it pretty much always been that way since it was a Spanish colony?

We've been super Cuban since like 1965 but are becoming increasingly South American as lots of Venezuelans, Colombians, and Hues move here

>tfw Florida was a pure Spaniard settling colony that now has been ruined

but these are your spanish speaking people living there now. so it is fair

Spanish is the next lingua franca in the western world.

Why are your former colonies so dysfunctional, but still way better than France's?

There used to be pure Castillian Iberians who settled there and mixed with no natives since it was abandoned. It now has been infested by niggers and our rape babies

when all your colonies end up fucked up you gotta realize the only constant is you

Miami is full of Cubans, who are the good Latinos, unlike Mexicans/Central Americans.

it's been like 50 percent cuban since the 80s

I really am fascinated by the Spanish perception of dystopian America

In the Netherlands non-whites are also more prone to vote for Wilders than whites. Even among Muslims themselves.

While the media portrays Wilders voters as angry white men.

There's not very much continuity between Spanish Florida and the current state. Only a few thousand Spaniards settled in Florida and they all lived up north, around the Jacksonville-St. Augustine area which doesn't have many Hispanic people today.

Miami wasn't really settled until around 1890 because it's a fucking swamp, and for our first few decades most people here were Southern whites and black immigrants from Jamaica and the Bahamas. Over time, increasing numbers of Latin Americans started coming here due to geographic proximity and after the Cuban Revolution basically the entire upper class took refuge here with their money.

In the early 1960s they passed a law saying literally any Cuban person would get a green card upon entering America, as a way to undermine our communist enemy. This backfired when Castro sent all the criminals here in the 1980s and then again in the 1990s when the collapse of the USSR created a famine that brought over tens of thousands of starving propped.

Lots of other people come here too, usually Venezuelans or Colombians or Brazilians who can afford a plane ticket and a professional visa. A fair amount of Central Americans come here too illegally in hopes of doing working class jobs. Miami-Dade County is 60% Hispanic and nearby counties are all around 30% Hispanic.

All those coups they had in the 20th cengury fucked them hard forever. France was just shit at it with the only good colony it had being stolen by anglos.

Interesting. Thanks for the informative post.
The current US state of Louisiana aside, French Louisiana was really good territory.

Bro you have not met a Cuban

At least a third of Cuban Americans are of pure Spanish-Iberian, mostly Basque or Galician or Andalucian. Those that have some African or Native blood still are much whiter than other Latin Americans.

Because Miami attracts money the other Latin Americans here are often very white.... Ive met people from Dominican, Puerto Rico, even Nicaragua who look more Irish than they look Spanish

>At least a third of Cuban Americans are of pure Spanish-Iberian

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo

hello 305 miamian here

I am half cuban half uruguayan

the majority of latin cultures here are predominately cuban, colombian, and venezuelan. Mexicans here are a rarity and honestly this place has turned into a melting pot of different latin cultures.

**You won't find Brazilians here, they are in Orlando with the Puerto Ricans.

The history of White Cubans is pretty sad. Only a few of them live in Cuba now.

>At least a third of Cuban Americans are of pure Spanish-Iberian, mostly Basque or Galician or Andalucian.

Spaniards themselves are North African rape babies, you fucking idiot.
All of this old world arrogance is entirely unfounded and only makes you come across like a sad cunt who has no worth above his genetic ignorance.

what happened to the Spanish settlers when we purchased it? Did they mostly leave or assimilate?

It's true though, faggot.

That is not true. I remember some Dutch user linked me to some articles and while Antilleans and Surinamese are likelier to vote for Wilders than ethnic Dutch, Muslims aren't.

Nice Sup Forums meme you fucking idiot

Are you Arab

>There are less North African elements found in modern Iberia than in pre-Islamic Iberia
LIMPIEZA
DE
SANGRE

>We have less North African genes than before being invaded by the moors

it's true
have you ever seen the pictures of people who identify as 'white hispanic'?
charlie sheen does, for example.

There's also Guillermo del Toro

Charlie Sheen is of literal Spanish descent, not Cuban

I was just referring to hispanics in general
off the top of my head, ted cruz is half-cuban from his father whose parents came there from Spain.

Ted Cruz looks like an amerindian tho.

>now

But... Miami has been the Cuban-Venezuelan-PueloLican capital of the US since the 80s.

>I am half cuban half uruguayan

You're bisexual?

he didn't age too well tbqh
here he is at princeton

Just lol at this fucking cope. More than a fifth of people living here speak Spanish exclusively according to census data.

Wow is he from the highlands of Peru?

yes

> half cuban half uruguayan
do you speak both?

Neato Burrito My Amigo.

I'm from a northern state and took a trip to California a couple years ago. Made me realize that we're going to balkanize in a couple decades.
Short brown spanish speaking people everywhere, felt like I was on an alien planet
not florida, but probably similar

you need to kys before that happens. that will relieve your suffering dumbass

>I am half cuban half uruguayan

You are an abomination.

I don't understand, those are the same ethnicity ???

KEIKAKU DOORI

From the eyes of an Anglo we are close I guess, however we dont share that much considering how far away we are from each other and how wildly our history, climate, etc. differs.

only south florida around miami, and it's been that way since the 70s or 80s at least.

But you both speak Spanish and are descended from Indians and have the skin of burn tortilla ???

Interestingly you are very wrong since both Uruguay and Cuba have the lowest % of indian blood in latam. In turn we had larger slave populations.

>now
you're about 20 years late to the party faggot

> he doesnt know natives in cuba and uruguay were erradicated
i guess amerinigger stupidity comes with growing there

I guess it's a trait we do share.

i bet it is a chi fucking with you

But you have brown skin like the poo as well as eyes of the soulless doll ???

It depends. Brown uruguayans are either black/mulatto or descend from the darker mediterranean peoples. There are some mestizos but quite few (minimal) in comparison to the rest of Latam.

As far as I'm aware Cuba is somewhat similar but may have a larger % of african blood.

Is this Florida man translating Spanish properly into the sign language?
youtube.com/watch?v=VPXnlgDMSZg&feature=youtu.be

Interesting, thanks for informing me.

Sounds violent

Nope lots of Brazilians in Miami Beach

Insha Allah Texas, Florida and California wil join the Federation of Mexico

We won't fucking balkanize. Essentially all second generation Hispanics speak English dominantly. You see this everywhere in Miami, even though we're like 70% Hispanic

his spanish sucks
>su vive es lo mas importante
>translating "life" as "vive" (verb) rather than "vida" (noun)
>por favor salven, si estan en zona de evacuacioón
>please save, if you are in evacuation zone
>mi "Pryda" es que todos (think he meant "prioridad")
its almost as if someone looked up the words in a dictionary and translated them one by one.

They're mostly middle class so not really

Literally no Mexicans in Florida

but his sign language "interpreter" made my day. fucking hilarious. florida men.
youtube.com/watch?v=xtDJ6uEyvnw

no
they just don't speak it around you
for whatever reason it's kind of taboo

you know those shows are staged right

good god they couldn't have found ONE spanish speaker to proofread that?

>Only a few of them live in Cuba now Only a few of them live in Cuba now
Cuba is like 65% white to this day. You only see pictures of La Habana or Santiago de Cuba, which have large black communities but the whole west and center is heavily iberian

There are more colombians than venezuelans in florida though

>no white people
holy shoot