Trump wins presidency

>Trump wins presidency

>begins wall construction

>illegal immigrants start getting deported

>10,000,000 of them head north to cross the unprotected border between Canada and the US

Are you ready for this bullshit Canada?

You really think this will happen lol

Yes actually I do. A visa is no longer required for Mexicans to travel to Canada thanks to weedman, Obama and Captain Taco

Great, you have visa free agreements with tons of countries. This changes nothing. Also Trump won't win, and even if in the insane universe where he does, there won't be a wall. how dumb can you possibly be?

Bumping for preparedness

You're a delusional retard. Most likely, nothing at all will change.

You seriously think that Hillary has a chance against Trump? What colour are the skies on your planet?

Im usually all for raging at this shit leafbro, but honestly i cant see Mexicans coming here. We have no fucking jobs and tons if filipina and shitskin competition.

these are good memes

Do people ironically believe this? You don't think elections are rigged to get the biggest moldable jew figurine in office?

The planet where she's +11 in some states. You have to be a blithering fucking moron to think Trump will actually win.

How much of a boat trip from Africa/Middle East is it to Europe. Canada and US share a landmass.
Our border is even less protected than the US border is with Mexico.
They won't want to go back dumbass. They'll just go north.

We Europe 2.0

Better than Mexico

I think the Canada/Mexico thing could backfire, but there are issues:

1) Affording a flight to the US is hard, and if you assume the wall/southern border is well secured between Mexico/US, it's going to be hard for many Mexicans to afford it. Even if you do, Canada border services fucking GRILLS non-Canadians on the purpose of their visit, even if they are US Citizens (personal experience).

2) Even if they make the migration before they get kicked out of the US they still have to get to the northern border, past US customs, and then not get caught by Canada.

3) A lot of Canada is far colder than what they're used to in either Mexico or the United States.

Anyone could win against Hillary. Trumps only problem comes in if the Dems fuck Hillary at the convention (She would most likely have "health issues") and they throw something like a Biden Warren ticket together.

I dont get why people keep saying "the wall wont happen"... We have been building small sections of wall along the boarder for the last 2 decades. You could cough and pass funding for it, and the construction companies have already bid on the same thing before

In short, the wall is the most realistic of everything he has talked about so far

>Anyone could win against Hillary.

C'mon buddy, do you really fucking think this?

>Dems fuck Hillary at the convention (She would most likely have "health issues") and they throw something like a Biden Warren ticket together.

Trump would have a better fucking chance in this scenario. Are you serious? Do you even read? Like at all? Or is your only source of news Sup Forums and the Dailystormer?

Bring it on bitch.

>current polling meme

>In short, the wall is the most realistic of everything he has talked about so far

Yeah, statistical data, the greatest meme.

>are you kidding me?!?!?

Anyone got the Carl meme for this dingus?

Yeah that one

>increasingly nervous man

We're gonna be needing more prisons it seems

We should just have some massive work camp gulags up north tbqh

I'm opening a taco joint, and I'm going to profit off the millions of dirty inbound mexicans

Nah.

If you still think polls attempt to represent the data, instead of manipulate it, you've got some growing up to do.

Do you really think its necessary to end every sentance with lol?