Would you race mix with a Swedish girl?

Would you race mix with a Swedish girl?

The baby turned out white. I don't see the problem here.

>Would *social construct* *social construct* mix with a *social construct* *social construct*?
be more progressive next time *social construct*

No. I don't want my mongol genes to be filthied with wh*Te genes.

zitto animale

Holy crap this, Based Russia. What difference does it make if your wife is from a different side of an imaginary border?

>my kid would have a square head and will burn in the sun
I'd rather mix with a south euro, something latin.

Yes

No it didn't, bone structure matters more than skin color you dimwit. Asians have light skin too doesn't make them white.

Why's it called white then?

>flag
of course you wont

This

Fuck wh*te "people"

Race mix is more productive if parents genes far from each other. So yes, they are not interested in Manlet Asian male though.

I would love to. Even ugly Swedish girls look attractive.

You and the rest of your smug euro buddies are currently living in 1965 post-immigration act America. You will be us in 20 years

Because most people who have that caucasoid bone structure tend to have lighter skin. There are albino niggers out in the world too, I guess you consider them white though.

He'd look decent if he was dark skinned he looks like a black albino

I'd fuck a girl of any race.

>People being complete ducks to a baby.

The fucks wrong with people.

>albino
That's a genetic disorder. If they have naturally white skin, sure they can call themselves white. Besides, most Mongoloids have light skin too.
Yeah, it'll look more normal once it's older.

>If they have naturally white skin, sure they can call themselves white. Besides, most Mongoloids have light skin too.

Ah yes mongoloids and chinks are white too, just like the albino nigger baby, you make a great point.

Nobody is blaming the baby, but the insanely naive mother who just repeated the black dad stereotype.

It personifies everything Sup Forums hates about racemixing

Would it be more ethical to make fun of him when he grows up?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

dumb phoneposter

I'm commander Shepard and I approve of this thread.

ethics are for gays and mentally disabled people.
normal people can mock whoever they want whenever they want.
it'll never physically harms the baby

THE PYRENEES AND THE STRAIGHT OF GIBRALTAR ARE CLEAR BORDERS
FUCK
OFF

QUAAACK QUAAACK, HE'S A FUCKING ORC, QUAAAACK QUACCK!!

good post

>Ah yes mongoloids and chinks are white too, just like the albino nigger baby, you make a great point.

White itself is arbitrary as fuck because it's based on meme definitions variant upon the culture, the person's own views and current thought.