I'm going to the Republican National Convention as an (alternate) delegate in July

I'm going to the Republican National Convention as an (alternate) delegate in July.

Repeating integers ranked by count will decide what I should do while I'm there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill your fucking self,

Nigger

Stay mad, Bernout.

naked run onto the stage

>Being a republicunt
>Belonging to any party

wear a t-shirt saying "Racists don't get my vote!"

Vote for Trump

Buy a better barbecue.

Let's grab a beer. I'm a Clevelander.

Grope Ivanka.

Suck dicks, just like every other day

Post nudes of the girl in the pic

>grab a beer
I'm game. I don't know what I'm going to do for five days, because all the hard work is being done by other people. There's supposed to be some colorful protestors though.

wear this, kek wills it

winrar

Op you fag you better deliver

EPIC WIN

finger that girls booty until shes begging for the cawk then deny her and make her lick your balls and then cum on her face

>in b4 muh daughter

do it

Yeah, it's gonna be nuts. What do you feel like drinking? There's beweries, meaderies, wine places, and whisky bars.

I'm not taking nude pics in Cleveland. Have a Big Green Bazooka instead.

suicide bombing, before blowing up scream "For Hillary, Allahu Ackbar!"

do you beat her? she's got that look on her face like you might have a temper, and while she's happy she doesnt know if you'll snap

you can tell us. this is all anonymous

Best temperature to preheat the oven to cook Jews?

You're a big guy.

What state are you going from? Iwas offered alternate status as a delegate here in California but I cant afford the cost of the hotels and flight. It is roughly $4000 at the least to attend plus the $750 delegatefees etc.

mass shooting

youtube.com/watch?v=iHM_PHKpKyU
yeh wur baaaaaaeyyd beydd goyyyimmm @3:30

Bring gun.
Kill all ANTIFAgs.

wear a maga hat and hillary for prison t-shirt.

and make sure to tell everyone that we will not fall for the false song of globalism and that America and American's come first. Also explain to everyone why nationalism is good.

Make America Great Again

you should cast your ballot for Mitt Romney. Tell your fellow delegates he is our only hope.

Oy Vey! You're bringing back memories of how I was tragically gassed six times in Auschwitz! Shut it down you filthy goy!

Quit stare raping the OP

uh oh

this

may DEUS smile upon my posting numbers, to give you the Hillary for prison shirt and the MAGA hat

You goys are racist! I'm so offended, I want shekels because you said Republican - that is an evil word goy!!!

>600
oy vey! its litterally another shoa.

>eating all the hot pockets at your parents house

>what state are you coming from?
Delaware (lol). It's running about $2,000 total for me, which is why I'm going to get drinks from I'm literally doing this anyways. No one accuses you of autism when you're attractive.

My grandma is dead :/

(OP)
you should cast your ballot for Mitt Romney. Tell your fellow delegates he is our only hope.

OYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEY FLAGGED FOR RAYCISM!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU? AN ANTI-SEMITE GOY?!

die in a terrorist attack as a plane gets flown into the building and israel is blamed, starting ww3, everyone vs the jews. The jews were aliens all along and have secret technology so they win, Jesus arrives in the fifth quarter and saves humanity with fish and bread sticks

bad goy

Hold a white lives matter sign in the street

Nobody is talking about jews. Are you schizophrenic or something?

Wear a make Donald drumpf again hat