The Place Beyond the Pines Discussion Thread

The Place Beyond the Pines Discussion Thread

Eva Mendes was a whore and the black stepfather was ironically the only positive character in the whole thing.

For that he got cucked by said whore who wanted that autistic dick and cash which she hid under her child's crib like a cunt.

The less said the better about how idiotic it is the kid suddenly goes super crazy when he discovered his criminal blood father was shot when he actually did have a stable father figure already.

I thought he went crazy because the he thought the dipshit son of the cop knew about it and was mocking him. That and getting his ass beat.

1>3>2

Third act goes to shit

This isn't a cuck thread discuss how good the movie is

it was three movies crammed in one. It's like the director changed his mind every third of the movie and started a new story,

We're discussing the film you dumb bitch. What more do you want?

I like the 3rd story with green goblin the best dude oxys lmao

>have a really good actor at the top of his game
>LET'S KILL HIM HALF WAY INTO THE MOVIE LMAO

nice one

At the time when I saw this 2-3 years ago I thought it was one of the worst movies Ive ever seen.

He wasn't doing much with the character anyway.

Great movie. Probably the realest depiction of a robbery. Autistbro just got too greedy. He was punished.

The Snow Angel makes everything better and more emotional.Incredible sequence of music.

Best movie ive seen in my entire life

Watched it yesterday

First act was perfect, Goose is a great actor. Act two was nothing special and I liked act three even if a bit too happy at the end

AJ was a bitch

i knew some redditor would ruin the thread

Are you all fucking serious?!

This film is clearly a masterpiece, anyone who disagrees is kind of a pleb to say the least.

1st Act is 10/10 kino. Everything else is retarded

Was good. Too long to watch again though.