It truly is a utopia

It truly is a utopia

pls send Japanese police to Surrey there's a shooting every day now

It's because the Yakuza is sanctioned by the government. Do you really think Japan is some sort of paradise?

It's probably the ageing population more than anything else.

Of course (((The Economist))) would never make the connection between a declining crime rate and lack of imported vibrancy

Reminder Japanese police torture civilians
They don't attack civilians

Westerners are hopelessly naive. Living in countries where you can trust government statistics means they automatically assume every other government's statistics are legit.

>yank coping mechanisms

If the ZOG were as smart as Sup Forums claims they are, they'd replace the population of the US with a homogenous group of east Asians.

They literally assassinated a mayor in 2007.

The man who killed him was a member of the Yamaguchi-gumi

Aren't most of your crime statistics cooked?

I remember some sperg going on about how illegal immigrants "make crime rates decline", before he was BTFO by the fact that no-one reports crime in illegal immigrant communities because no-one wants to get deported

Admit your criminality inferior white savage.

Ever get bored roleplaying as an Engrish-speaking nip, Ken-Sama?

>It's probably the ageing population more than anything else.
Why do pig-ignorant gaijin have a compulsion to mouth off on things they know nothing about? Do you actually enjoy embarrassing yourselves at every opportunity?

Sounds like it's turning into some fucking dystopian totalitarian state:

>In fact, as the police run out of things to do, they are becoming more inventive about what constitutes a crime, says Kanako Takayama of Kyoto University. In one recent case, she says, they arrested a group of people who had shared the cost of renting a car, deeming the arrangement an illegal taxi. Some prefectures have begun prosecuting people who ride their bicycles through red lights.

No matter who I am, Japanese is much more peaceful race than white. they rarely go killing others even their life is stuck in a dead end but kill themselves unlike random shooting white fags.

Truly decent people, true master race sent by God.

How many stabbings though?

So instead of being murderous, you are simply impotent and suicidal. That is not virtue, Jap.

Maybe they should hunt for economic growth

This t b h

>lost my wallet in a station
>someone took it to the station counter
>money and cards didn't get stolen

I'm proud of being born in the first world country

ever get bored of picturing an army of "english teachers" who act retarded on Sup Forums all day long? it is obviously a proxy. lots of japanese vpns

Yeah, and the yakuza can do whatever they want.

>find a mobile phone in a train
>decide I want to give it back
>get a text message from the owner
>IM POLICE AND IF YOU DONT GIVE IT BACK YOU WILL BE ARRESTED BLABLABLA
>oh shi- if I bring it back he's going to arrest me
>quickly throw the sim card away
>now have a new phone

Are you telling me that the Japanese are associated?

I did find another phone in Austria. Which I gave back to the owner.

>ever get bored of picturing an army of "english teachers" who act retarded on Sup Forums all day long?

No

Is that story true?

>they rarely go killing
Do you want me to open Wikipedia and remind you of your war crimes? You warmonger yellow monkey, not long ago you were exactly or worse than North Korea, with a god emperor and all.

Police agencies are actively caught them according to Anti-Boryokudan Law if evidence is raised.
As for the businesses in gray zone, as long as there are no victims to civilians, it may be to some degree silent.

Yeah.

We WERE actually worse than North Korea but we're most peaceful country on earth now

>imported vibrancy

>crimes

>some fucking dystopian totalitarian state
Neither of those examples resemble that.