Great scott!

great scott!

>return
Why
Half of the characters died in Serenity

I really don't understand the allure of Firefly. I like Glau but even she couldn't make me watch more than one episode and Serenity.

>implying that's a problem if they reboot

So? They can just set it in a time period before Serenity. Doesn't have to be a continuation.

how bout all the chics besides the whore are ugly as fuck now. and aint the preacher dead in real life too?

They're all noticeably older, diphthong.

>time period before Serenity
How will they explain Mal and the others looking ten years older? Also Ron Glass died last year

so firefly universe with none of the familiar main characters. im sure it will do great.

Now we can get a truly diverse cast so Whedon can fix his past white male centric transgressions.

>it's real
what the fuck

it was of its time

peak libertarianism

set in the new universe where no one is a man or woman. each episode they will assume the gender randomly. there will be absolutely no white males besides the bad guys. id watch it for a chuckle.

>reboot
Bet ten bucks that Mal is going to be a black woman

I hope Fox is going to go through all this just to cancel it after six episodes AGAIN and finally push Whedon over the edge

>he can pretty much write his own ticket as a feature film director after helming two Avengers movies for Marvel
lel

>bringing back a series at least 10 years past the point it'd have been a good idea

>Avengers 2 was two years ago and Whedon hasn't done a minute of work since, what the fuck is he even do-
Oh boy.

oh my god

I bet it's going to have epic nazi zombies and strong quirky female heroes

The Agent will be a white male with an undercut.

Why Firefly? What's the appeal? If you're going to wheel Joss Whedon out to make another show, why not something else set in the Buffy/Angel universe? Those were the only good shows he ever made anyway.

I thought the Firefly reboot was already on the air for two seasons

why not just watch Outlaw Star instead. its much better than this joss weadenfaggot fest

it's gonna be a nostalgia cash grab produced by fox so it will no doubt be shitty

the original was so low budget and that was like 50% of the charm

Yes Ron Glass is dead.

Also captain tightpants is probably more like captain rippedpants by now

>uggghhh my millions of dollars and wealthy, privileged life of fame and happiness are nothing if brown people and women aren't treated the way I want

Why can't this cunt realize how good he has it rather than crying like a teenager on the internet?

You don't understand, friend. This is literally the end of the world.

Please no. Firefly will be horrendous in the current climate.

The alliance would be space-nazis consisting of all white males who are just dicks because why not. Their only motive is to fuck people over

And the resistance will be a rag tag motley crew of LGBT, POC, and antifa who are all fighting for rights

wouldnt adam baldwin just murder all the sjw on set?

There would definitely be a throw-away line about Jayne dying offscreen. Joss hasn't spoken to Adam in a decade, he says Adam is "disconnected from reality"

he doesn't really give a fuck about any social justice issues, user. get your head checked

In 10 years I seriously don't see anything that won't have a tacked on reboot or sequel. Fuck everything.

Buffy is garbage

>And the resistance will be a rag tag motley crew of LGBT, POC, and antifa who are all fighting for rights
...did you ever watch firefly? that's literally what they are

Adam just wants gun rights to stay where they are though.
Could you imagine Hollywood's response if an actor actually called Obama out on his interventionist policies that killed thousands?

See He threw away half a million dollars ironically, as a joke?

>Glau
What?
She was literally the worst character on the show?
Are you retarded?

The Browncoats are very visible analogues for the Confederates from the Civil War and the two most sinister villains in the series and movie are both black males

Please. PLEASE. FUCKING PLEASE don't replace Captain Reynolds with a woman or a nigger. Please use Nathan Fillion...

In firefly there was 2 blacks - one was a preacher and one was getting BLEACHED. Everybody else in the resistance was white. Also there was not a single LGBT moment other than some brief lesbian tension in an episode

The resistance just wanted to be left alone and didn't want to play by the Universal government

>The Browncoats are very visible analogues for the Confederates from the Civil War
yeah, but without the desire to own slaves

>the two most sinister villains in the series and movie are both black males
the most sinster villains are the reavers
in general, this is a bullshit statement and ignores that the team is a rag-tag multi-ethnic group of diverse sexualities

Glau was worst character? not Shepherd or Torres or even her brother?

Yes.
No.

Did we even watch the same show?

Do you think they'll finally find the galactic lay line this time around?

>Everybody else in the resistance was white.
>morena baccarin
>white

Oh good more cringey quips and 90s teenspeak

not to mention book is dead in real life