This is legitimately the worst movie I've ever seen. A truly egregious piece of cinema...

This is legitimately the worst movie I've ever seen. A truly egregious piece of cinema. What's the worst thing you've ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5C5Az-239uM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aguirre: The Wrath of God or Barry Lyndon. Fucking horrible flicks, both of them.

what did you not like about it?
also, Patch Adams

that's the best movie I've ever seen.

i seriously cannot fathom what your mind must be like to not enjoy this film

what kind of person are you

the tree of life,
followed by the neon demon and inherent vice.

those 3 directors should just call its quits.

weak

For one, the dialogue was dreadful and the actors were even worse at delivering it. This would be alright and even add to the spooky vibe if it were told from a third-person objective perspective, but it focused on this wet blanket protagonist and the relatively basic danger he stumbled into.

The dialogue is supposed to be cheesy, haven't you ever seen Lynch before?

As I said, it sets an eerie atmosphere, if it weren't completely wasted on Neighbor Boy or whatever his name was. He could have expanded on that stirring of beetles in the beginning, but no, he had to introduce us to Crazy Frank.

>3hours 45mins
youtube.com/watch?v=5C5Az-239uM

you don't deserve to wear blue velvet

Have you ever watched Dr. Strangelove? Fucking trash bro tier popcorn flick it is. Avoid at all costs

Why would you wear velvet? Velvet is what you drape over your couch when you're photographing items to sell so buyers think you're a big shot.

feels good tho

I tried to watch 'Her' and had to turn it off half an hour in.

Numale: The Movie

Can't tell if b8 or legit pleb

Anyone who doesn't enjoy blue velvet is a fucking anime watching tier pleb
fuck off back to your cartoons

you disgust me

But blue velvet is about anime level in its content and presentation. In fact replace the scene where the neighbor boy fucks the singer chick with one where she offers and he runs away and cries and you pretty much have Evangelion.

are you really that fucking dense?

Of course I didn't mean literally Evangelion. There aren't any giant robots in Blue Velvet, are there? It's called subtlety you philistine.

I like lynch but I tried getting through this 3 times and failed

Don't expect much from the mouth breathers here OP, they defend Lynch to the death.

I'll just air out my pleb opinion and say though I enjoyed it and know why it's a great movie a lot of the exposition between jeffrey and whats her cunt bores me to tears. I understand why it's happening I just don't give a shit.

I love the scene where the curtains get this cacophony like roaring waves or bugs clicking - really fires up my neuron

I couldn't get over how Theodore or whatever he's called sounds legitimately retarded.

I've never been able to get to the end it this movie.

Hello fellow David lynch student

the national society of critics unanimously voted blue velvet the best film of 1986. they actually chose this over platoon.

What do you know, a clique of pretentious twats decided that the masses would like this movie. And?

An italian zombie flick, think it was called "The beyond" or "The thing from beyond".

I might also add that that was the same organization that said Melancholia wasn't overproduced garbage.
Repeat after me:
Pretentious
Twats.

It's not about the masses though is it?
It's like comparing 50 shades to crime and punishment.

Blue velvet is a masterpiece, back to your marvel films capecuck.

If we're using these standards, so were The Social Network, Pan's Labyrinth (it was OK I guess), and fucking Babe.

I've finished looking over the list. Yeah, the NSFC awards are The Oscars for pretentious retards. Why did you even bring them up? They aren't going to do your argument any good.

Also if you're treating the NSFC with any kind of elitism all you're really doing is feeling smart for watching "the news" when all you're really doing is watching CNN. There are dozens of other, more prestigious awards that don't get handed to garbage that college flunkies like.

You got Lynched. You didn't get the dark humor.