Nothing happens: the movie

Nothing happens: the movie.

Fuck you, Sup Forums. Never listening to you again.

If it's not a hollywood blockbuster, it's going to be a pretty boring film.

There's nothing wrong with low budget movies if they have an interesting story and character arcs. This movie had NOTHING.

do you actually believe this?

you idiotic, miscreant pleb. The movie had plenty of value for anyone who hasn't been dry-rubbed into complete and utter numbness.

Humor, a somewhat mysterious (as it slowly unfolds) back story about the tragic fate of his family, several intermingling character studies going on at once, and all the ups and downs of a decent drama film.

always some retard claiming that "nothing happens" unless at least 2 people are murdered . Are you one of those people that links their facebook account to streaming sites and comments "OMG SO STUPID WASTE OF TIME!!!!1" on anything that isn't pacific rim?

it didnt have nothing, was just suttle and a very slight change, it was more about learning why the charecter is the way he is so u can understand why such small progression is such a life changing thing. its not even deep ur just probably not into this type of movie.

No, like I said, I would have enjoyed the movie if the main character went through some kind of arc instead of being a mopey cunt the entire 2 and a half hours. Fuck off with your shite taste, twat.

Jesus Christ learn English you fucking braindead retarded cunt.

im not bothered by how i type online on this board. im not working im not writing a essay why would i care rofl. get mad over somone elses typing ON A BOARD AABOUT KINOS

So many people said they were in tears for the whole movie, but I just didn't get it, didn't feel emotional at any part whatsoever.

I'm thinking it didn't hit me because I've never really lost anyone close

Aside from that it pulled off its concept pretty well, ultra realistic, good acting, nice visually. My only real technical complaint is I thought the score was shitty and kinda heavy handed

How would Sup Forums have handled this situation?

i really enjoyed it. but i certainly wasn't in tears the whole movie, but there was at least two really good emotional scenes that connected with me. I guess everyone feels things differently ;)

that shit would make me rage

Flirt with her, then take her home

this, if it doesn't have at least a highway chase or shotgun battle count me out

there's nothin' there, OP. There's nothin' there.

literally no flying supercharacter that destroys a worldkiller dreadnought using an exploding car with tits - the movie

stay away from herpes

there are actual pretty blonde virgins who attend church socials

wouldn't it be funny if he punched her like he did with the other guys in the bar

Things definitely happened, you mongoloid.

>Nothing happens
This is NEVER valid criticism for a movie

If you haven't noticed by now, Sup Forums only hypes movies that star sexual predators.

>Bitch spills intentionally her beer at me

Punch her in the face and yell her she's a fuckin' dumb bitch. Seriously. That is one of the most fucked up ways to flirt with someone. You can say hi or something, I don't know, but doing that shit it's just wrong.

I cried at that scene with his ex, felt very real.

there's so much nuance and subtext that this could have been a miniseries and it would have been a masterpiece too. and yet in 2 hours and 20 minutes we still have a crystal clear view of this world

i was in the theatre and people were sucking their cry-spit back up in their sinuses

Really the best film of the year. Casey and the kid are really great in it. It feels very genuine and authentic.

Forget it faggot. If you don't appreciate this movie it means either 1) you're a brain dead retard who probably can't sit still through a movie without looking at his phone or 2) you're a literal autist who has no idea what it means to be a normal human being

That's not really true. Lots of stuff happens. It's just all really boring and pointless. Oh, and Casey Affleck is a shitty actor.