Bam has got a point

Bam has got a point

but I hate muslims AND jews...

That's not bam fuck off

Black Jews are the worst kind of blacks

I'm not sure

Replace Jew with homeless leper carrying a dead body and you seem pretty reasonable.

Replace muslim with potassium and ask yourself. "Have I gone bananas?!?"

Hasn't he recently been in a mental-institution?

"I'm tired of Jews roaming around cutting peoples heads off, gangraping women in the street, shooting up nightclubs, blowing up buildings and running over crowds of people with trucks, why can't they all fuck off back to their own country"

Wooow it's like a passage from Mein Kampf

But Jews should be deported too, I'm not disputing this. So what is his point?

>implying Jews don't hate Muslims more than anyone

What reality is Bam living in?

Replace White with Jew

its always funny when a drug addled loser tries to preach to you

Has there been a Judaism-related attack in a NATO country every fucking month for the past 18 months, with an average of 10 to 40 dead native members of the population each time?

Jews committed 9/11.

When did a Jew blow himself up?

WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT?

typical white people shit

The nazis hated the Jews because they were successful - even as Germany suffered. That's not why people hate muslims.

>Liberals playing this card when they unironically promote shit like this

Such a complex and fulfilling conversation on the artistry of film. Never change, Sup Forums.

>normies think comparisons to nazis phases anyone anymore

I think if people just accepted being called a Nazi, it would lose it's power over them.

>You're a Nazi!
>Yeah, so?
>Uh.. muh 6 million.

I love ren-chon!!!

It wouldn't offend you if you were an actual nazi

but it basically means that you're pro fascism, no freedum, pro genocide of people that you consider inferior, etc

And it's supposed to go against what americans stand for
So saying ''Yeah, So'' shouldn't be your response unless you're an actual nazi and no ''liberal'' will go ''muh 6 million'' they'll actually kick your ass or suckerpunch you

Everyone in this thread is stupid.

he would have a point if over 80% of all jews believed that gays and non-believers should be put to death.

But i guess you could reward the sign to make it say "muslims are basically nazis" and it would be on point.

52% of Jews want to kill homosexuals.
30% of Jews support suicide bombings.

idk

I really really really like this image.

*52% of Jews in the UK

I'm sure the number of Muslims who think this is even higher elsewhere

that happen when you do drugs for years and put fire crackers up your ass and let Brandon Novak fuck your girlfriends

I don't get what he's trying to say. Is he pro-muslim or pro-kike?

>Replace the word "Muslim" with the word "Terrorist" and ask yourself do I sound like a fucking reasonable person?

I can do this too.

The Jews were behind 911.
Nah, I just sound like Sup Forums.

That leftest cuck on hbo once said it was close to 80% world wide.

this guy let Novak fuck his gf
so who care what a cuck have to say dont share your girl with other males and be alpha fucking fagget then have a public opinion

This is why I'll never understand these "gays for Islam" and "gays for Palestine" or gay people holding up "refugees welcome" signs. They're signing their own death warrants.

Damn straight I sound like a nazi.

>"list of violent events since 2010"
ha, guess bombs by Russia, Bashar and America are "not violent". Only ISIS does violent stuff. Nothing worse than alt right normiecuck

Because the way modern liberalism works is all "minorities" are oppressed and thus you have to stand up for and defend all minorities. So even if they hate you you're forced to stand up for them.

Those are terrorist attacks, not acts of war.

when did jews try to force jewish law on the world and kill everyone who isn't jewish?

>Those are terrorist attacks, not acts of war.

He said "violent acts".

Also terrorism is a vector of war, you fucktard.