>S
T
>R
O
>S

>astros never lose at home

>/whohalfasianhere/?
TYB DARVISH

is this the real thread or just some Sup Forums circle jerk?

Quick rundown on juiced balls?

>when ur city isnt racist

this is the thread welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=UREDGwXU3U0

*Inhales*
>I'M NOT GONNA LET THESE HICK GET THE BEST OF THE DOYERS

was this the most meaningless home run ever hit

2 hits 2 homers

KEK

>two hits all game
>both dingers
manfred was a mistake

>Sup Forums
You mean a Sup Forums circlejerk?

Jansen's been vulnerable this series. lowkey worried

>wins closer of the year tonight
>cant close
Get this guy outta here and put Fields in.

enjoy that home run huston Jansen shoved that ball up his black arsehole before hand

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA GET REKT

>that would have been a walkoff if hinch didnt throw giles

some guy did a study of the composition of mlb game used balls over the past few years (by buying foul balls people had put up for sale on ebay), and (I think) found that the newer ones were smaller, with less pronounced stitching and, and harder.

that's the gist of it I think. I could be remembering the details incorrectly.

>Jesus has a bigger dick than me

WOW BIG WIN FOR THE STROS REALLY RAN UP THAT PITCH COUNT

KEK

post tits already please

fucking kek

I never watch much sports but is this guy's career pretty much over now?

Cubs fan here. Be mad at me please. It makes me fucking hard.

How did Dodgers win this one? The pitching?

That sad "anymore" at the end always get me

hes got bigger balls than me but I beat him in holy length

They scored 7 runs while holding the other guys to 2.

Astros offence nowhere to be seen tonight and astros bullpen namely Giles

lol! classic post

it's not, but for this series it might be. the astro's bullpen is all around shite including giles, though.

Is that why there so many homeruns this world series?

>best of three series
>with homefield advantage

epic quads

it's part of why there's been so many homeruns the past two years

>dodgers would be up 3-1 if not for fat fuck ump in game 2

time to pick up a 74 jersey at dick's tomorrow

Nice quads

Anthony Recker’s ass looks exactly like a ______.

I agree, I can’t get excited about these solo home runs, they seem to occur more than doubles now

Last digit is how many innings Kershaw lasts tomorrow in Game 5

I get more excited when I see a single or a double than a homer, so I can see how they try to work out of a jam

A serious question. If the Astros win the next game, and then the Dodgers win the game after that, would this be a first in the series ever to do so?

Manfreds have literally become boring because of how often they occur

last digit is how many runs kershaw gives up

believable

You must be joking, of course not

what did he mean by this?

Why would anyone be mad if Asteros lose if they just get another chance later? Shouldn't it be a one time thing be eliminated?

absolutely vicious

I'm a fucking faggot that doesn't know baseball user :3

Heh, launch angle bros :PPPP
Just Check the Launch angle dude :PPPPP

Actually the question isn't that dumb, I thought you were asking if this would be the first Series to go to a Game 7 instead of this being the first World Series where the teams traded wins, but the answer is still no, it happened in 1909, the first World Series to go to Game 7, between the Pirates and the Tigers

astros suck dick and have no hitting or pitching. they're trash. every life on that team is expendable. they're all useless faggots. at the very least they could do the honorable thing and step down to let a team of actual men have a try at the dodgers. it seems like they're just going to go out there and twirl their pretty dresses and get blown out and then suck the fat juicy dicks of all the men who completely embarrass them. the team doesn't just have one manlet. it's a manlet of a team, a joke, like the little brother trying to play with his big brother's friends, and the little brother is 5 years old and the big brother is 25 and robbing banks and murdering people. who handed little houstey a gun? he's crying in the car and won't leave. oh dammit how he shat himself and it's running out of his dress and panties and all over my leather seats. fuck bro why did you have to invite your gay little trans brother houston astros?

I swear all 1000 players just changed launch angles in the offseason after using the same old one their whole life :DDD

This is what he meant Btw, where did you find that stat? About 1909 being the first (and only) world series where the two teams swapped wins every game? I know that that did happen, but I couldn't find anything saying that it was the only time it happened

Fuck I didn't mean to quote there

meant to quote

>I know that that did happen
Fuck you, you didn't know shit. Your shit country has one team in our league, down from 2, so when we're talking about baseball, you pipe down until we need you to do metric conversions to find how long our homeruns are when we visit your ugly stadium to play your shitty team, leaf.

I just looked up a list of game 7's, went to 1909 since it was the first, then looked up the series box scores and got lucky; too lazy to look if there are other ones. He was only asking if it would be the first time, so the question was answered anyway

Seething hard

How are they trading games if Astros won two in a row

oh yeah boy i am pissed. fuck being a fan of these losers. they are LOSERS. every last one of them. i never want to see their faces again.

No you're right but it was an interesting question anyway, only 36 World Series went to game 7 so it wasn't as certain

Calm the fuck down. I used google and looked up 1909 world series

And btw, I was born and raised in St. Louis. So I know a thing or two about baseball

How do you juice a baseball

why, because you're part of the worst baseball fanbase there is? suck on these, take a bite of this and stick your nose up here, and wipe that off and put it in your mouth, son.

I see. So there may have been other world series where teams swapped wins.

I'm gonna see if I can find any others

Edit: Nevermind this guy just showed us all how dumb we are

tightened seems

watch out everyone, we got a tough guy over here

Yeah, I responded first kek

i'm not tough, i just want to do gay sex stuff with you

Ok, not sure if anyone is still here but I went through all world series that went 7 games.

There have been 3 world series that saw the teams swap wins.

1909 Pirates beat Tigers
1962 Yankees beat Giants
1997 Marlins beat Indians

Unless I missed something, thats it

Its likely a San Fagcisco fan, see