>tfw everybody is out rounding up sheep and getting drunk while I am home alone

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13899239
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get some sheep then

Bit late lad
I don't want to deal with the sheep I want to get wasted with farmers
Laufskálaréttaball2018 will be lit tho

what the hell is that? what do you guys do for fun?

Laufskálar - place
réttir - when animals are herded from the mountains and sorted by owner
ball - party or whatever bring your own booze

lmao wtf so you guys move animals then have a party after wards? sounds depressing as shit

>rounding up sheep
Oh god, first they came for the sheep, and I did not speak out because I was not a sheep.

Jews are next, oh god.

idk sounds like any activity you do once a year as an excuse to get drunk.
wool socks, cold beer, warm cocoa in thermos maybe little mint vodka added in sounds comfy & fun

>having a large gathering and not getting wasted afterwards
americans everybody

Do you guys fuck sheeps with your friends and farmers there?

I have not seen it but I know of a guy that fucked a sheep when he was 15 and 40 years later he is still known rúnar rollu riðill(rúnar the sheep fucker)

:D

I'm home. I should be playing knack 2 but I'm hooked listening to music.

...this didn't actually happen right? Its just a meme right?

No joke man

Help me decide what beer I should bring
strawpoll.me/13899239

why is it not multiple choice?

I am only gonna bring one of those
what made you choose the pale ale?

I figured you'd want 24 beers just to be safe. Never hurts to have extra at a social event. Ölfabrikken sounded better than slots classic.

Slots classic is pretty much the cheapest beer here
Slots: 179kr a can
Ölfabriken pale ale: 198kr a can

Cheapest beer here is around 0.70 eur a can but you need to go to those ring road hypermarkets or LIDL.
I don't, so the same cheapest shit is 0.89. The one I get is 1.14.

That "not quite cheapest but still cheap" tier is a pretty solid choice with any beverage.

Mhm wise words
Probably getting a case of it then. I am also a lightweight so I can feel it a little bit after 2 feel it a lot after 3 and lightly drunk after 4

>and 40 years later he is still known rúnar rollu riðill(rúnar the sheep fucker)

I like Pale ale, but I've never bought a case of it. Does it not get tiring to drink after a few? Maybe go 50-50 with some other beer. I only really buy cases of 24 when it's regular lager.

Meh
I will most likely only drink half since very party I have gone to so far somebody tries to give me booze

does a foreign man have any business showing up there?

Sure
Its just a big drinking fest for all ages

Oh kinda like May 1st or Midsummer.

In that case I'd maybe go with the 12x5%, thought I can't recommend anyone buys Bavaria. It sounds like you just need something inoffensive to keep yourself moving and hands occupied, not necessarily Pale ale.
>This is a travesty of a pale ale, it just tastes like hop-flavoured soda-pop. It has no character, no body, no head (heh heh), no class
Personally I like to have the case of 24, even if I don't plan on drinking 24. People are never prepared and when you have a surplus you can make sure no one goes thirsty when moving from location to another for example. Best case scenario wake up with a few left over.

Pretty much
I think I have never looked up a beer on those sites and it not being shit one unless its some rare and expensive craft beer
Whats wrong with bavaria?

Yeah only microbreweries get 50+/100 but there's a difference between a 35 and a 5/100. I don't really like Bavaria, can't even recall why but it is an extremely standard lager. Maybe that's why I dislike it, no reason to ever buy again. But if that's the local stuff there it probably does the job.

Kek

kek looks like a TES nord name

Feared raider, slaughterer and animal fornicator. Your house, kinsmen and herds are not safe.

sounds fuckin awesome

you know, it does. I bet there's lamb and mutton food for sale too. Meat and booze with mates.