What are your three wishes, Sup Forums

What are your three wishes, Sup Forums

I want my sadness to destroy the whole world. I don't care about the other two.

I want to die a horrible death.

more wishes

I wish all my post were dubs

I wish you had more time.

GRANTED

Fuck, this shit actually works?

The amount of trips and dubs in this thread is too damn high.

I wish to die, thats it really

You die of a heart attack but get resuscitated by a doctor and are now stuck with a hefty hospital bill

I wish for one billion 2017 america dollars worth of pure unrefined gold to appear in my basement, the gold is to come from undiscovered deposits still in the ground from around the world, the gold can be no bigger than an average human fist in size and no smaller than an average human finger in size

I would then use a bank loan to buy property in the outback of australia, dig a hole and claim I found the gold, sell it to the gold exchange and make my tax free billion

Second wish is for the wishmaster to return to the gem and await my final wish

then i lock the gem in a vault never to opened

Check mate you ancient islamic bitch

>just make Homeland stop already
>For George Lucas to rooster tail on stage at comic Con infront of all his adoring fans
>For a leaked sex tape of mark zuckerberg and Steve Jobs

I'm not selfish, I do it for you. The people.

1. Time travel with saftey release to default back to the present without any reprocussions

2. High level artificial intelligence driod that looks completely human and records, catalogs, interprets and memorizes everything I do as a personal archivest

3. Infect anyone in the world with temporary but all encompassing happiness

I wish I was an adorable little girl.

You do realize the djinn will try and fuck you any way he can within the parameters of the wish right?

I loved this movie when i was a kid

Wish granted, but you wake up in comet ping pong in-between Joe Biden and bill Clinton.

Does the first Wishmaster still hold up?

I wish that if I'm not completely satisfied with the results of my next two wishes, the Genie who granted them will be sentenced to eternity in Hell.

1. i wish that you would do me no harm under any circumstances
2. i wish for immortality, but i am able to kill myself if i so desire.
3. i wish for the greatest physical and mental ability of any human.

1.OK
2.OK
3.OK
Your Government knows about about your immortality and super ability. You will remain captive and undergo painful testing until you tell them your secret and then you will die when it is extracted.

For my upstairs neighbors to fuck off
A billion dollars
More memes

I wish to know all possible outcomes of all my wishes.

I wish to know how I can get more wishes.

I wish for the necessary tools to go to the other locations to get more wishes.

1. I wish for the djinn to love me more than anything forever

2. I wish the Djinn becomes a female djinn forever

3. I wish immortality

Master!
Apprentice!
Heartborne, 7th Seeker
Warrior!
Disciple!

I don't get why he would. I mean I get that he's an evil magical monster but he doesn't get free unless I use all 3 wishes and I'm far less inclined to use a wish if it's going to bite me in the ass.

I'd figure he'd be willing to restrain his douchbaggery, at least until the last wish granted him his freedom. Anything else runs the risk of keeping him stuck in the gem.

>I don't get why he would.
BECAUSE THATS HOW MOTHERFUCKING WISHMASTERTHREADS WORKS!

I wish for the ability to travel through time with no causality loops and at my will.

I wish for immortality and that I will remain in perfect health until the universe ends

I wish for the djinn to be banished to the Hillary timeline and can never set foot in the trump timeline until I am dead.

Possible bonus wish, I wish for the ability to hypnotize beings to do what I say no matter what language or communication tool they use.

This. I'd just wish for an object independent from him that could grant me any wishes I wanted. I'd also hire a lawyer to write a ironclad contract dictating the rules and specifics of the wish.
Next wish would be for him to be banished to another dimension he would be trapped there for eternity tortured by other genies

Please transport me back to 4/2/16

I don't have any wishes. I'm fine with what I've got.

your right user, ive looked into your soul and your life is truly an synonym for the horror i bring others

>I wish for immortality and that I will remain in perfect health until the universe ends
You're buried alive and spend eternity being perfectly healthy in a coffin underground.

so no ones got nothing on me here ay?

>I'd just wish for an object independent from him that could grant me any wishes I wanted.
An 18 inch razor blade now grants your wishes, but only when completely inserted into your rectum.

I wish for 3

what anime?

Gold is able to be artificially created and thus rendered worthless, banks fail because of this.
You are wretched and poor in the coming dark age as human beings become collateral and slavery is reinstated.
Your bondage is imminent, unless you make another wish.

>6

"I will throw in an extra 3, just for you"

Thank you Wishmaster

Use of OP d&d magic, unlimited casts
Ring of teleportation
immortality

for your wishes to come true wishmaster!!

Mother gets a pool

Daddy gets a horse

and I

I get a dress!

I wish that the genie did not grant my wish

Billy and Mandy did it best

>Puddin did you ever hear of though love?

Fuck off back to Ivalice, nigga.

OH NO. We have to stop him from getting the Dragon Balls!