Are Whites extra terrestrial beings?

Are Whites extra terrestrial beings?

wh*Tes are artifical subhumans

white women are angels sent by god

yes
wh*Te "people" were created when the aliens impregnated monkeys, that's why they die in contanct with too much sunlight
only the BLACK MAN is native to earth and will be the only race left by 2500.

white women without makeup are barely distinguishable from white men without beards

Nobody expected the glorious nippon bant

No but they are extra.

I'm gonna probe your ass bitch AYYY LMAOOOOO

whites were created by aryan aliens, the population of those aryan aliens is small due wars between themselves, they go planet by planet installing whites that are modified genetically , their goal is to suppress their agressive behaviour, they still unsuccessful

hmm, really makes me think

This tbqhf

I was born here and I know I'm related to these people, but sometimes I'm a bit amazed at how freakishly pale some of them are.

gib sami gf

that's a cute boy

maori+sámi halbreed. Its hybrid vigor supercharges its indigenous sense of entitlement. NZ and Finland go bankrupt from gibs as he becomes a weird tribal warlord ruling over the indigenous areas of both lands.

W.. What about asians? Are they alien monkey hybrid as well?

if all indigenous people looked like that I'd be happy to support them

Haven't you noticed how wh*Tes get sunburnt and peel skin? It's very similar to how reptiles shed their skin don't you think?

the original masters of this planet are the reptilians, but aryan aliens bombed the earth killing the dinosaurs and forcing the reptilians go underground
natives, middle easterns, indians and some south east asians are creation of reptilians,
blacks and abos are a natural earth mutations from the humans created by reptilians.
east asians are a modified version of whites but used as slaves, slaves for the whites, aryans

true for blacks and se asians as well

Not really, all non-whites except arabs are as you say, it's the opposite. My Chinese friend told me it's bad to have long hair (for a male) in China because you can easily get mistaken for female. Meanwhile, in western countries long hair on white men - if done right - can be a very masculine thing.

>Meanwhile, in western countries long hair on white men - if done right - can be a very masculine thing.

It's not the long hair that makes them masculine though.

It's the tall stature, robust bones and gerontomorphic facial features.

There is actual literature that backs this up.
You and that korean poster are one in the same.

nope

True but it allows long hair to compliment it. It doesn't work for most non-whites.

Tbh long hair, occasionally, compliments black men too (as they are the most masculine race).

We will be soon.

Kawaii

*see him holding a cigarette*

H-hot

of course you know they don't.

unironically makes sense

Yes, the nigger evolved naturally.
The whites were engineered by God (aliens).

my kind was created by the annunaki

the light skin means I don't need vitamin supplements during the darker months.
Of course, a diet with lots of vitamin D will have that effect. But back when the local white skin evolved, there was no guarantee of a good diet.

Darker-skinned tourists and exchange students should actually have some vitamin pills so they don't get tired and sick.

My skin is tanner in the summer months and fairer in the winter months.

They've adapted to the higher latitudes and don't really thrive in the sort of sunshine that the first humans evolved for. This is why I don't travel in tropical countries.

>dat freckle
Fucking disgusting

So is mine, but I'm white as paper in the winter. I think it actually freaks some foreigners out.

>white as paper
fucking alien get out of the earth now

it's just my skin color that's odd, I don't have ayylmao features or anything.
Well the blue eyes may creep some people out too.

I just look like a normal European, so practically an African compared to the rest of these creatures.
>untalented alien bio-artist makes first attempt at a human
>ends up with a shitty recolor of an existing character
>alien tumblr makes fun of him
>decides "fuck it, I'll make five million of them until I get it right"

Whites are tricky to draw. It's hard to get the skin color to look natural.

ehh just pick off-white. Good enough, then move on to other details.
Or maybe choose an easier hobby.

>jap starts with mild banter about whites
>whites end up bantering themselves

This is the judo of bantz. Sasuga Nihon-kun.

no, that's just a lot of photoshop

>Da user

This

pleb
she is a godess

would you like a white gf?

I don't like the personality of Whites. Not effeminate/girly enough

Dating one must feel like having a guy friend with a vagina daro

according to your women our cocks are from out of this world

I'm not sure where you got that idea. Or maybe the girls I've dated were abnormal.

yeah white cunts act way too manly and tryhard for some reason. Some of them look cute, if they acted feminine they'd be cuter.