Cunt

Cunt
Will your country ban a game like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God-man_(Christianity)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope

Nope

if it includes mohammed then probably

Is this the new megami tensei for the switch?

No mohammad sadly.

It's a fighting game with Gods as cplayable character that's threatened to be ban in some of the backward SEA cunt, like Malaysia and Thailand

Does it have workshop support? I will add a mohammad mod with an explosive supermove.

Well Mohammad isn't a god so it makes sense it wouldn't be in the game

You should. The game won't be complete until the most popular religion in the world is included. Dev might be stoned though.

Oh right. It should be allah?

Moses is in it.

I guess

Jesus isn't a god

iirc idians were mad about smite because it depicted semi-naked kali

smite is a rather well known moba with gods, no jesus etc though

they were mad because they didn't want her to be in a video game
she got a remodel much later along with her rework since she was broken

Well it should just be the Abrahamic God, as they're basically the same (Christianity/Islam/Judaism). But "God" isn't really a material individual either, so...

he is god-man

meantime buddha isn't a god whatsoever...

iirc she was not the only indian god there though, but the rest weren't fappable

Do they have the actual Abrahamic god in it?

What is the name of it you autist???!

>he is god-man
no, he's not

Fight of Gods

Literal heresy

she's actually the only deity in smite who is currently worshipped in the modern era excluding wotenist larpers. the same outcry would have happend if shiva, krishna, durga etc were implemented

>krishna
Really? Sounds like a lot of free controversial publicity. Time to make a grand strategy war game then. Give me suggestions for other war/strategy gods to add.

guess you should learn a bit about christianity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God-man_(Christianity)

You riceniggered the Norse gods lmao

No one will ban it but some christfags will get butthurt.

Westerners are too slavish to god, rather their god is tyrannical and demands worship. Very weird god desu.

>Time to make a grand strategy war game then
the mahabharata is basically tolkien-tier source material for video games, although unless you want to plug all the way through it you can just grab inspiration from the various tv series based on it
other than that, you could look into the devimahatya purana for a much deeper look into durga's backstory, its somewhat similar to the ramayana

don't know any other gods related to war and strategy that haven't been used extensively yet. hinduism is treated as super taboo in video games since its actually and voraciously practised by a billion people living right now; can't just rule34 some waifus from a dead culture like egypt

That's old testament oetz. New testament is all love and peace. Turn the other cheeck, love thy neighbour, etc. Jesus' fatality move should be a big hug of love.
I was actually reading up on the monkey king stories right now and there was this african god of war that seems awesome to implement for this.

Do you have any good suggestions for tv series about the mahabharata with subtitles or any translated books that I can get online? And I don't really care about taboo's in other cultures, as long as they can make me money.

Your god is literally your head of state, and if it weren't for the Americans beating you and rewriting your constitution, you would have continued raping your way across Asia in his name.

People in glass houses, Japan.

>muhammed isn't in it
wow so brave, so courageous, so edgy

That's exactly how psychopathic person control the target, carrot and stick, fake love and fear.

So When you Americans stop raping the world in names of god?

>monkey king
pretty much every moba has monkey king, DBZ was based on monkey king too, that's kinda what I meant
>african god of war
which one?

don't know any good versions. the most popular bits are ramayana and bhagavad gita, search 'ramayana anime' that will probably be best to start, krishna is mostly in the gita

if you just wanted money through controversy then make a hindu dating sim tbqh

>implying muslims don't treat muhammad like a god

>hindu dating sim
Kek. Maybe that's even better.

The monkey king is a good character to use, that's why it's used so much. And I think the african god was shambo or shango or ango. They have all different names in different regions. I just want to add a black character in it as well.

And then the black character can date their female deity so everyone gets mad. I love this idea.

what is this blasphemy

>argentina
>banning games
A 5 year old can buy GTA or Manhunt.

For me it's Amater/a/su

>no moe-ham-ed
>no glorious Perun
Not even gonna pirate this trash if I cant remove the most kebab of kebabs

Maybe.

Dunno

That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah
Does this Perun dude have a female deity besides him? Just asking for a friend.