There are 280 times more chinese than finns

>there are 280 times more chinese than finns
>yet it feels like Sup Forums is predominantly finnish and chinese posters are "RARE"

Is Sup Forums really representative of the Real World?

no, Sup Forums is an imaginary meme world heavily influenced by ironic bbc-loving westerners and their pretend non-white bulls

>Is Sup Forums really representative of the Real World?

Lol no.

Firstly a lot of chinks can't get access to Sup Forums due to internet constraints and censorship. Secondly many more people in Finland have a fairly good knowledge of the English language as opposed to the millions of rural rice chinku's.

>ass get to jigglin motha fuckin wigglin

That's not true look how many Canadian, Australian, and NZ flags are on Sup Forums.

?

question to any finn poster here: how is english taught here ? is it primarily academic or mostly trough media/tv exposure ?

Majority learns English trough computer games and films. In schools we are taught grammatical rules and vocabulary about different topics (environment, politics, sports, medical stuff, studying)...

It is mandatory in ages 9-16. In upper secondary school (16-19) it is mandatory also, though upper secondary school is not mandatory

Are finland white or asian?

It's good enough. I wouldn't even know what that country on the other side of the world is really like without a brutally honest place like this. There are also news, but those only offer insight into what's hot, not how people actually live.

The best newspaper in the world won't tell you what it's like inside the house of a Finn, what anime he likes, or why he hate Swedish.

Finns are such attention whores

>chinks can't get access to Sup Forums due to internet constraints and censorship

Is this true?

They cant solve captchas plus they have their own bootleg image boards

Then why I see Chinese posting here every once in a while?

ehhh, proxies, maybe?

We just don't know

pass users don't need to solve captchas.

perkele

VPNs. I've seen North Korean flags here before but that doesn't mean we actually have people from that country.

Google is blocked in China. Captcha is a google service, so they can't post unless they circumvent it, either by VPN or by buying a pass.
Moreover, language and culture barriers ,huge population ,makes Chinese internet pretty self centered, like the Japanese.

On the contrary, Finns is a tiny country well inserted into the globalized world, with good english skills and a pretty small population pool, so they can't sustain enough content to stay isolated, they must go see elsewhere

Good post

>so they can't sustain enough content to stay isolated
>what is ylilauta

About as relevant as current day 8-chan, what's your point ?

It's still used and sustained by Finns.

WE do, but we will never give you a honest answer

Literally every finnish OC content being posted here is from ylilauta or was from kuvalauta.

What's up with f*nns? Are they aliens?

>OC content
fug i'm still too drunk to write proper english

>these fucking retards want chinks here
go home chang

>monkeyspeak
Come again? I didn't catch that

the more effeminate finns we've got here, the bettera
finns are made for BSK

UMA

You're insulting Anglos not me. I'm speaking their language.

Why is a Latvian butthurt about someone asking about Finns? This place is weird sometimes.

Oh look, a newfriend. Welcome :)

Finns are a mixbreed of aliens & rhesus monkeys
F*nns are regular cavebeasts.

I was talking about their behavior. It is very peculiar.