Why haven't you embraced globalism yet?

Why haven't you embraced globalism yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1Q5-TIC5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=LNiMj4ztG54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this nigger is such a faggot

I have, because "globalism" is just American imperialism.
I'm cool with an American union, because we will run it.
We run this stinking orb, you fools. Get with the winning team.
The groups you refer to as "globalists"(CFR, World Bank, IMF, etc) are just "America First" groups that can't upset the natives with talk of overt global domination.
And it's been this way since the '40s

How do I join the club.
What do I study?
Where do I go?

I don't think he's proposing a globalist government. To me it seems like he's saying "Earth needs at least one country whose policy is based on evidence".

>How do I join the club.
You are already a member, my hat.
>What do I study?
Regime Change 101
>Where do I go?
School of the Americas.

>evidence shows that blacks commit overwhelmingly more violent crime than whites
>evidence shows that islam is responsible for nearly all terrorist acts

rationalia sounding p good

>The globalists have actual American interests at heart

Nope, they have interests of transnational corporations who don't care about US

Someone get that man a fedora, stat.

The globalists are actually trying to destroy the USA. If you think they like your country lel, just wait and see.

My bad;
"The Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHINSEC), formerly known as the US Army School of the Americas"

Wouldn't this ban niggers since they do the most crimes? This guy is kinda racist.

>evidence
So it's a country where no one believes in the holocaust or the global warming hoax? Cool. Where do I sign up?

>virtual country

What did he mean by this?

>99.8% of crime is committed by black Rationalians
>99.8% of prison population is black in Rationalia

NEIL U RACIS

But I have. Globalism is an inevitability. To oppose it is to waste energy and out yourself as a short sighted fool.
It's happening. It's been happening. There's nothing you can do to stop it. Adapt to the new order, or die.

This is not possible. We have guns in America will prevent this.

>le science negro says something retarded again
Next

>all policy shall be based on the weight of evidence

Who weighs that evidence?

Why did WE WUZ SCIENCE become such a dumbass
I know he never was good but he's just been shilling more and more for stuff he doesn't understand in the past year.

Yes. And the US will lead the way. I think the first leadership of the first Government of Earth will be American.

Wow, what an interesting conce-

Oh, wait. He's an overrated scientist that doesn't know shit and not a politician. Get the fuck outta heeeeeeeeeeerrrrreeeee

Dudes...
Elite exist. But America runs this show. I'm not going to post a bunch of datum to support it. Militarily(it matters), culturally, and financially, we run this.

Liberals, as usual.

He repeatedly says shit like "Wow I can't believe I need a piece of paper to visit other humans across imaginary lines" and always gets blown the fuck out for it of course he's a globalist.

we gave the globalist the rope they're going to try to hang us with, mater.

Globalism is just so much more efficient, but Tyson has stated before that he isn't a politician, he is just a scientist. He's pretty decent, but take it with a grain of salt.

(((America)))

As an atheist, I must say that NDT is a massive edgy poser faggot.

He denies that he's an atheist and I used to think, "Okay, that's fine. He wants to stay neutral and be devoted to science, avoiding taking political/social stances that would steer people away from his central message, which is the simple propagation of scientific inquiry."

But lately, more and more, he's been completely political, making lefty social arguments all over the place. So the previous justification was bullshit. He's more than happy to imply people are "muh bigots" if they don't agree with his liberal worldview, and now he's even implying that "muh science" supports his increasingly more overt political leanings. Pandering fuckface piece of shit.

Right neil, you wanna be the first for a Eugenics program and exterminating all the poor?

If he derived the name "Rationalia" from Libertalia he wants the 21st century version of an alleged pirate colony built by slaves.

>USA superpower
>World government
pick one

>we gave the globalist the rope they're going to try to hang us with, mater.
Are you a Venezuelan using a US proxy? If not, STFU. You benefit from America's quest for global domination. This is good for you. Go with it. Buy some stock.

>"globalists"(CFR, World Bank, IMF, etc) are just "America First" groups that can't upset the natives with talk of overt global domination.
America. That's an odd way to spell Israel

no, and no.

They will be U.S. citizens in name only. Hush now, shortsighted fool lest you expose yourself further.

Oh yeah when a nigger talks about making a country it's a great idea, but when I talk about making a homeland for my own pmc and fellow soliders everyone looses their shit

I embrace Globalism in an age of Galactic Domination. It's just the natural upgrade from Nationalism.

The world needs to embrace Sup Forums and our peaceful ways

As far as empires go, you Yanks aren't half bad.

Definitely prefer you guys over the Germans or the Russians, let alone the Chinese or Pooinloos.

>>USA superpower
>>World government
>pick one

THEY ARE THE SAME THING!

Yes, you will "run" the American union as millions of Mexicans flood over the border legally seeking permanent residency. Good goy. Americans are in charge here. Yesss, yess...

>nippons
Those are gooks tho

We have great music, hot chicks, and the BBQ is pretty good.

>"globalism" is just American imperialism.
>we

thats why i love Sup Forums, you guys are simpletons.

You're owned by Israel you dumb fucking faggot

Because smart, white people stopped caring about their sideshow negro pet project. I mean you can pat his head only so often and tell him that you think it's great that he isn't overtly violent like the rest so many times before it becomes boring.

So he's dancing for another crowd now.

Cracks me up that people think Israel runs America. They ask us for permission to defend themselves.

and manage our negro music groups here locally, for the enjoyment of all.
youtube.com/watch?v=J1Q5-TIC5pc

>That's a good criterion, but it needs values.

Speech and debate wannabe detected

Pretty much.

I wish you guys wouldn't be so XTREME about everything though. Whether it is Jesus or SJW-ism, you guys always take it a tad too far.

Niggers have no imagination. What kind of shitty name is Rationalia. Go die in a fire faggot.

They run the media and the banks. Power doesn't come from appointed office, it comes from control of the money and the flow of information.

Do you not see the direction society is moving? Do you not see the increasing calls for the dissolution of your borders, endorsed by your own president?

The American Union is coming, and your American sovereignty will become a relic of a "backwards", "bigoted", "privileged" past.

Isn't that the ponyland?

Fuck off shill. Globalism isn't American Imperialism it's the creation of a new government beyond America where everyone is paid the same as a 3rd worder. Surely you aren't so stupid?

>you guys always take it a tad too far
True that. I love America.
youtube.com/watch?v=LNiMj4ztG54

To a world government be established there should be no strong national sovereignty, as there is with USA and Israel.

You guys don't understand America at all.
You think some banker with "assets" means anything to the MIC that defines this country?
You really underestimate everything about this country if you think a few dozen foreign bankers are in charge.
You are ignorant. How old are you?

What is ponyland?

>blacks commit more violent crime than whites
>so let's arrest all blacks before they commit the crimes

I think he needs to add another line to the constitution about it being based on rationality too, you fucking moron.

He'd be put in jail in his own country. Works for me

Nevermind, I thought it was a my little pony thing. But I looked it up and it's called Equestria.

Oh, yeah. Good catch. Thanks, shirt :)

How about NObalism??????? HMMM??????

>you will never see Oderus Urungus in person ever
fuck

Well with the UK telling it to fuck off and the US coming to tell it to fuck off in November you can take that globalism and fuck off.

>Rationalia
>based on Empiricism
What is this shit?

"All policy will be based on the weights of evidence"

I purpose we deport all niggers and criminals.

Evidence?

Well despite being 17% of the population they account for over 58% of all crimes and 78% of all violent crimes. They are over 200% more likely to become re-convicted of similar crimes after the first. They have a lower IQ and have differing social expectations than other ethnics and social groups.

Pft. This would actually be a great society. We could present all the evidence that humans are not equal.
We could live in a society free of ignorance and lower class people. It would be like Elysium.

>ban murder
>people still kill
>legalize murder
such a great idea

Already did. Good show. RIP, Dave.

err... nm. I'm dumb. You poor guy.

> implying all countries aren't virtual countries

black science man pls

Gentleman of our scientochcracy I present a new policy for the extermination of all people because they are bad, allow me to present my weighty evidence *shows this tweet*

>We have great music

LEL

He would probably like Sup Forums with our logical fallacies sticky

Yeah, I don't get it. Why would you care about his bitch lackey? I'm pretty bummed that I didn't see him when he came to my city. Poor fucker died a year later

Dumb Nigger

So a country where Christianity is the only religion? sounds good to me

i like having national holidays off from work

>based on the weight of evidence
sex is permanent and unchangeable