Is iran white?

Is iran white?

No. Next question?

Yes

no one from any part of asia and africa is white

>B*sed Porki is back

Subhuman

If you have fair skin you are w**** and must get an extreme tan to be considered brown. There is no other consistent classification of the w**** race based on phenotype.

Europe isn't white
I can never leave

They're literally the aryans.

@79313896

Subhumans are not worthy of any (you)s.

They we're before the Arab conquest and subsequent conversion to Islam. So no, not anymore. Many ancient people's were what we would today consider white.

fucking kill yourself you dumb fuck

And no not all the swastikas bearing their respective ppl at the bottom were white.

Daily reminder Egyptians DEFINITELY weren't niggers tho.

It was white when they were Zoroastrians.

>west africans
>in egypt
retard

Now why would I go and do that? I am white after all.

Persian is its own ethnicity. I dont think they can be considered white

Pierre knows what's up.

you're just as bad as a nigger claiming Egyptians were black

uhh, you do realize Hitler was non-White right? He had visibly brown hair.

my dad killed an Iranian once. ama

How much dicks do you Asstralians suck on a daily basis?

>no different than a nigger claiming Afrocentric bullshit with no basis in reality >am in fact a white man with a loads of historical evidence merely stating facts that were held by every mainstream scientist prior to the 60's and 70's.
wew lad

Great argument. I mean wow just wow. I guess the whole "Hitler wanted to kill everyone who wasn't blonde haired and blue eyed" wasn't wartime propaganda after all huh? Damn you really got there bro...

>loads of historical evidence
It's all conjecture

Technically yes.

>Hitler wanted to kill everyone who wasn't blonde haired and blue eyed
I never said that. I'm just pointing out that he isn't white.

I'm 100% European from at least 10 generations back, and I had darker skin than 70% of Turks when I visited Istanbul

Being swarthy is a sign of high testostrone

and eastern Turkish regions as well*

damn right ;^)

He was though.

my croatian gf has somewhat dark skin too, but she has blue eyes, no turk has blue eyes

Anzu

So brown hair and white skin is white? By that logic all of Southern Europe and much of MENA is white.

>no turk has blue eyes
very wrong mate. I dont like Turks, so I have no reasons defending them. A lot of them had light eyes.
However, they probably stood out of the crowd so it seemed a lot more than it really is tbqh

>my croatian gf has somewhat dark skin too
yeah a lot of us, especially from southern regions look like this. Typical mediterraneans

So hair colour determines race?

Some north africans are actually white. ME is brown

Lol sure thing nigger. Please enlighten me on who and who isn't white?

number 2 and 4 (maybe 18) is a typical Germanic

Really weak bait ain't it lol?

Ok then, tell me, what is the phenotype of a white person?

race is a social construct, there is no phenotype of a """white""" person

Tunisians are basically South Italians.

No

South Italians are sand niggs

Well that's just stupid, "This race consists of every body that we want in it but there is not physical feature or set of physical features that describes it" is inane, we should go back to being heritage fags and listing our origins, not categorizing into meme colors then.

You sayin we wuz kangz n sheit?

That's what I just said.

why are americans obsessed with race? seriously, Sup Forums is just a bunch of americans shitposting about race while larping as "whites".

Serriously, I want to know what race to you are Mexicans? Arabs and Turks? Indians? for example

Anthropologists literally say that its a meaningless concept, because the biological difference between races is minimal that its too hard to make any sort of clasification.
Of course when I see some black guy I will first think he is African, but the funny thing is, he could have more European DNA inside him than African. What is he then? a "Mullatto"? What race will be his kid, if he mixes with a mix of "Asian" and "White"? and so on and so on

Our education system is built to teach race, we talk about it in all the humanities classes K-12 and then we are forced to take racial studies in college.

And I was agreeing with you. Racial classifications are stupid, hence my comment on hoping it will die soon.

Istanbul and the coasts aren't representative for the average Turk though

no, honorary white

I was in eastern regions (Trabzon) as well. I also thought at first that people would look different, but I was wrong.

Also 1/4 of Turkish people live in Istanbul, so it definitely is a decent representative of the average Turk

>with a loads of historical evidence
So share some why don't you?

Trabzon has the highest (still) Greek population of Turkey. Second highest is on the western coast. Not that it matters, Greeks were even swarthier before they racemixed with t*rks and slavs

WE WUZ KANGS N SHIET CRACKA?

you know some 13 year old literal retard in Sup Forums made this image thinking that the civilizations who used the swastika were le aryuannn race xdDDD

Trabzon is Greek clay.