Why don't Europeans have children?

Why don't Europeans have children?

Take Hungary for example, from 10.7 million people in 1980, it drops to only 9.8 million people in 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

faculty.uncfsu.edu/aaghajanian/papers/femalelaborforce participationfertility.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Germany has the same fertility rate as Japan but Japan is only 2% foreign born and Germany is like 15% foreign born

inb4
>((()))
You guys just collectively decided kids were lame, idk.

They subconsciously realise Europe has no future.

Well, actually for Germany, it's a good thing that they don't have many children. Fuck those scumbags.

As for me, I see 3d women as untermensches, hate sex and can cum only from imagining how anime girl pegging me.

Having children takes money. And so does the 67%+ divorce rate.

There is a negative correlation between the proportion of women in the workforce and fertility rate.

I dont believe you
Iceland has the most women in the labour force and also one of the highest birthrates in europe

it's pure logic, if women stay home they have more time to take care of kids thus more kids will be born so she has something to do.
faroe islands have the highest birthrate in europe with 2.4 btw

Birth control and women entering the workforce. Developed countries also don't have as many children because having lots of kids is more useful in a agricultural economy, and not an industrial one.

>it's pure logic

You should compare apples to apples, i.e., the relationship between your own ethnic group's fertility rate and female labour force.
faculty.uncfsu.edu/aaghajanian/papers/femalelaborforce participationfertility.pdf

There is a bunch of stuff on this. This is just a random pdf I found.

>Results indicate remarkable improvement in the level of education of women and a
clearly negative correlation between women's education and fertility
> there is clear
evidence of a negative correlation between women's economic activity rate and their
fertility behaviors.

Education also delays women from having children. Seeking careers also delays them from having children. Older women are not as fertile.

We're living in depressing times. People don't want children when they're depressed.

Capitalism happened. People to egoist to have kids.

infertile, low energy semen. sad!

Adjustment to higher survivability of children and longer education time delaying family forming.

That's a load of shit.
Woman work participation is high in very poor and very rich countries.
The African shitholes with high work participation still have tons of kids relative to first world countries with lower participation than them.

Nonsense, stop projecting. We live in great times.

Because there's simply better things to do and children are a burden.

There are exactly 3 people living in Iceland at any given time, so when 1 of them gets knocked up, it's statistically significant.

>The African shitholes with high work participation
Professional work life in Afrian shit holes is nothing like those in rich, western nations. They cannot be compared.

Still in real life its the nordic countries that have the highest birthrates in europe

>300000 people is not statistically significant
Mention survey that had this many participants

Y tho?

Because it's too crowded. If Africa had the same population density as western europe, the world would be fucked.

No shit it's different, but that's not relevant to how wrong the leaf is about blaming low fertility on women working.

"Ne szülj rabot, te szűz! anya
Ne szoptass csecsemőt!...”
S int a király. S elérte még
A máglyára menőt."

people rather make money and live an easy life

More prosperity mean less children. Women would rather pursue careers and other aspects of their life than children. Western men see western women as trash (rightfully so) and you end up with a deficit in birthrates.

It's more about opportunities than anything. A woman with no opportunity/very little opportunity is more likely to have children compared to a western woman since the opportunity cost is higher for most women in the west.

You should look at former commie countries separately because they have different reasons (life being hard because it takes time to recover from communism).

1. Kids are too expensive to raise
2. Work is taxed to hell and back
3. Pension system has replaced kids as a source of income/care in the old age
4. Education has been needlessly prolonged into adulthood
5. Easy acces to anti-conception/ culture of short-term gratification

Take your pick

I asked myself this until I became a father now I realize my idiotic mistake.

Its expensive and time consuming. Its like owning a pet only 100 times worse in this regard.

You need a woman who is absolutely patient and loving and attentive and man who wears a suit and tie at work to make it reasonable to have more than one, two atotherwise, or so wealthy they can hire immigrants to raise their kids.

Only people from weird religious cults outside of modern norms can do this otherwise.

Urbanization and capitalism

As soon as a society advances to the point where there is no real suffering (i.e. starvation, diseases, etc. are all non-issues), something activates in people to make them stop reproducing, while people in absolutely miserable societies reproduce the most. It is set up like this by the Reptilians to ensure that suffering in the world is maximized.

The jews did this. Pls refer to
in this matter

Since I witnessed my brothers child, I'm absolutely certain I'll remain childless.

Seriously, of you think about having children go visit someone who has children first. It's a nightmare.

this

so fucking true

Yes amazing ones, mass immigration, replecment of our own people in our own nations, low fertility rates among europeans,incresing violence and terrorism in all western world, materialism, multiculturalism.....
it sounds promissing