Kompany > Otamendi > Bailly > Smalling > Stones > Lindelof
Mendy > Delph > Blind > Darmian > Shaw > Young
Matic > Fernandinho
Pogba > Silva
De Bruyne > Sane > Sterling > Martial > Mata > Mkhitaryan > Lingard > Rashford
Aguero > Jesus > Ibrahimovic > Lukaku

A person who rates Pogba over Silva clearly knows nothing about football

Awful

Let's be real, yes Silva works much better in the City system, but he is over the hill, is outshined by players in his team now and Pogba is just hitting his peak.

Stop posting that third worlder list here.

Pogba was the best midfielder in the PL this season before he got injured. By far.

Silva is a genius player who has won the PL twice (soon to be three times), the Euros twice and the WC. Fits into his team perfectly and is respected globally by fans and players alike.

Pogba is a hyped-up twitter user who has choked at every important moment and doesn't know what he's doing in the man u team. Oh, and he's also injured.

Hmm, who should I put my money on

Bait

>Hmm, who should I put my money on

a dentist

Not that other guy, but I can't believe you're being serious. Silva is so, so far ahead of Pogba it's ridiculous. As for Pogba being the best before he got injured... it sounds like you only watched United play. Because compared to others, he was barely better than middling

Is American "banter" always this bad or is it just because you've stayed up late again

De Gay > Ederson/Bravo
Valencia = Walker
Bailly < Kompany
Jones < Otamendi
Smalling < Stones
Lindelof > Mangala
Young/Blind = Delph
Matic < Ferdaninho
Pogba < Silva
Mikhtaryan/Mata < Bernardo Silva/De Bryune
Rashford/Martial < Jesus/Sane/Sterling
Lukaku < Aguero

Silva is better holder of the ball and dribbler, but Pogba's passing is outrageously good. Silva does not have the same range of passing. Pogba hits 60 yard passes with ease and places them on a dime.

Ah, so you are baiting

You got me

>Pogba is a better passer of the ball than Silva
fucking kek. Top banter mate. Obviously you're joking, because you cannot seriously suggest that intensely accurate and superbly weighted passes (short, through the lines, one touch, in tight spaces, in addition to the longer balls he can play but doesn't because he's not a hoofer) are inferior to a deeper play hitting the occasional Hollywood pass to a winger on the other side of the pitch, without any opponent pressure because you're so deep. Because you can't know that little about football and then talk about it on the internet, because that would just be crazy

De Gea > Ederson

Walker > Valencia

Mendy > Young

Stones > Bailly > Otamendi > Jones

De Bruyne > Silva > Pogba > Fernandinho > Matic > Herrera

Sane > Bernardo Silva > Martial > Rashford > Sterling > Mkhitaryan > Mata

Jesus > Aguero > Lukaku > Ibrahimovic

>Is this accurrate?

"no"

>Pogba's passing is outrageously good. Silva does not have the same range of passing

top kek

kek

Stones isn’t better than bailly or Jones, bar lindelof and mata fucking up horribley at Huddersfield they’ve been near flawless

Stones is literally God this season.

fuck those teeth tho

Americans can only be funny when they pay a Jew to write jokes for them.

City are better at every position except gk

Lindelof's been VERY underwhelming for us thus far, he'd actually make Mangala look like prime Pepe. Bailly though, he's better than all of them combined. Elite CB.

>Rash/Tony < Jesus/Sane/Sterling
>Lukaku < Aguero

Most of Shitty's goals are tap ins. Injury to de bruyne and Pep's goals will dry up. Rash, Tony and Rom can create goals out of nowhere.

City are better in every position because they have Pep. When player s are of similar ability the coaching makes the difference. Pep outclasses Mourinho.

Also Fernandino is miles better than Matic