13:30 Brighton vs Southampton
16:00 Leicester vs Everton

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/football/41790204
youtube.com/watch?v=FzU5Q4uI3iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

daily reminder ligue 1 is the best league now

>well done Dele for not head butting someone

dele is a cunt blatantly dives and starts shit thinks he is some sort of tough guy

big games today heavy hitters

>16:00 Leicester vs Everton
el JUSTico

let's not forget about the most important fixture today

>blunderland

going down again?

What a super sunday

yes
my mistake
epic is what i'd call it i can tell by the huge amount of responses from this thread everyone is excited to watch todays matches

At least it's not Newcastle.

who /extrahourinbed/ here?

/gotupanhourearlier/

Who /secondcityderbyhype/ here?

>when the dildo brothers are coming for you

are we relevant enough to have a game thread this year?

It's on TV so I'm making one anyway

>ANOTHER Super Sunday where the Championship match is the biggest match of the day

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Sunday completely worthless this week
>Saturday completely worthless next week
>international break the week after
beaut

Hmm Villa could go 4th if they win.

If they lose, they could drop out of the places

villa be useful and give jedinak game time

Perfect time to get the Christmas Shopping in with the missus lads

Least next Saturday we get FA Cup fun

>Second city derby
>Worthless

Get the fuck outta here you casual piece of shite

No way he wouldn't start if he isn't fit

Think he might still be injured

>be youngster at Man Utd
>things going well
>career taking off
>suddenly get sold to Sunderland
>going from the EPL to League 1 in just 1 year

T-thanks Mou.

I always wondered why Birmingham called itself the second city. In what exactly, the amount of brown people it has?

What does EPL have to do with Man United or Sunderland?

watch it m8 or the peaky fookin bloinders will be after ya

If it is a draw, something else happens. Or possibly something similar.

Just a greentext observation on the madness of football.

It's because it's literally the second city. If London gets destroyed Birmingham becomes the capital

Match thread btw

Leicester doing a great job to try and take that title

Apparently the subject line got removed but you get the point

He's on the bench love

oxo

I bet my entire bank on Vitesse and PSV drawing today, how fucked am I? I just can't see either team snatching a winner. P.S. Why don't I ever see Eredivisie threads?

>Tottenham fans call Romelu Lukaku a shit Harry Kane

Ha, the nerve. Spurs are a nothing club when they don't have Kane. They think they're up there with the big boys already.

The hype surrounding their team and their 'awesome' manager was becoming unbearable, I'm happy we scored against them so late in the game last night. Should knock them down a notch.

>he's back

>"""""""""""""""""super""""""""""""""" sunday

according to that thread the city of birmingham is really the alliance of small heath

leave 2nd city status to the north, honey

>Delusional mancs think they're entitled to being the second city

Just get over it you bitter cunt

Why is Ricky Gervais so shit now lads?

Because his only material is "hurr Durr god's not real, I'm more smarterer than you bcuz I'm an atheist"

Weird, I literally only yesterday started getting into all his now-ancient podcast stuff with SM and KP. Disappointing to hear he got shit.

he's not wrong

he's been doing the same shit 30 years and all his best material was in the office

Roasting religion gets really old really quickly

He could be

People who think they're smarter than other people because they think they know what happens when you die are the biggest idiots in the world

got me there small heathen

Will do when London is underwater and my city makes all of your laws

>0830 kickoff

now his only half decent trick is HAHA KARL

>shariah law
hmm

Okay, so it's pretty clear that whoever wins the PL will be down to who has the best manager. There are three teams with great title challenging squads (City, United, Chelsea). At the moment Poop is obviously making the best use of his squad, cruising through a period of an injured Aguero as if it was nothing.

Mouyes is too boring, which leaves them vulnerable to fuck-ups against shit teams like we saw against Huddersfield, and makes them struggle for points against harder teams, like we saw against Liverpool and partially Tottenham. Lukaku doesn't show up in big matches, like we've seen, although he did good against Tottenham despite not scoring. Relying on Martial and Rashford to pick up the slack in those matches is simply not enough as it seems they can only perform when they are subbed for each other.

Conte seems exposed and has a thinner squad than City and United.

Tottenham doesn't have the squad depth to be a serious challenger. way too dependent on a few individuals. If Eriksen or Kane gets a long term injury they are fucked.

That's rich coming from a manc

>he doesn't realise atheism is intellect-signalling

We are talking about Brighton, Southampton, Everton & Leicester today Denmark

They are all shit.

There is nothing more to say.

>best league in the world
>domination of intercontinental competition at youth level
>domination of europe (except Neverton)
>Kane

I'm watching Vitesse vs. PSV match. Vitesse just scored a goal from a corner.
The absolute state of Dutch football defending.

>washing machine salesman

i think you mean - "i am ignorant regarding these teams, and would prefer to wear my ignorance pridefully rather than discover and learn"

I think that Chelsea lost the title in that game against City. I realize that it was right after the Atletico game, but both Chelsea and Conte played that like they didn't care at all.

this really is SUPER, southampton is playing

Agreed. It's Everton's to lose

Can you believe there are people like who don't think that Everton have a title winning squad?

brighton-saints match thread:

If we manage beat Leicester and Lyon in the next two games Unsworth will get the job permanently, which is good with me as we tend to win things with an ex-player in charge.

Moshiri will continue to eye off Tuchel and Ancelotti

I think everyone is a bit spooked by what happened to Shakespeare at Leicester. Unsy will have to comprehensively prove himself by lifting the club to around 7th place by Christmas for Morshiri to have enough confidence in him

Otherwise for now everyone is happy with the slightly ambiguous status quo

for a second city it sure has some shit teams. no offense. someone should inject petrodollars into Birmingham City or something.

wba have chinky money but
>pulisball

Lads

Hope you guys are promoted desu

Would be amazing but it's still too early
Think we should aim for a playoff spot though

Shakespeare didn't do that badly, had a shaky spell recently but still has the 6 best record since he took over. (Koeman was 7th, if that means anything)

>hope
They will be promoted.

Wilder is hands on heart the best manager in the country.

Must be one of the best English managers in donkeys

He's better than Guardiola.

Wilder managed to take a side on the verge of bankruptcy with a half-finished stadium to the League 2 title by miles.

I think to call him better than pep is stretching. They've both had wildly different careers and circumstances. Maybe pep couldn't do what Wilder has done at Northampton and Sheff United, but maybe wilder would struggle with tsuch vast fortunes, big name players and huge expectations. He despises egos and his sides are pretty much 100% British, so how he would handle a Sterling or a Jesus remains a mystery.

>maybe wilder would struggle with tsuch vast fortunes, big name players and huge expectations. He despises egos and his sides are pretty much 100% British, so how he would handle a Sterling or a Jesus remains a mystery.
That's true.

I'd follow up by saying he's easily the best manager in the football league though. By an absolute fucking mile.

United took Leeds apart away from home the other night and he still wanted more.

Whats everyone having for Sunday Dinner
GF has turned Vegan, so I can no longer justify buying a whole pork / beef joint for dinner any more.

Sad time lads.
Saffer times with this shite "super Sunday"

Gonna get a spal Bol on the go la

Never know lads, both games could end up being 5-4

Steak and dolphinowa potatoes tbqh

Who is the best manager of all time?

No Karl

Brendão

jock stein

>Inplying there is a debate

M O Y E S
O
Y
E
S

>Jose Mourinho told his critics to "calm down" after Manchester United's 1-0 win over Tottenham on Saturday.

bbc.com/sport/football/41790204

Does Jose secretly have some scouse heritage?

>the absolute state of that comment section

i miss /trans/ lads

wheres the leicester match thread