ITT: Rate how hard it'd be for your country to invade another one

ITT: Rate how hard it'd be for your country to invade another one

1: Easy
2: Medium
3: Difficult
4: Hard
5: Impossible without MAD, or extreme losses.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=spain
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=greece
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none of the yellow ones have american military bases and never will, nigger

>Japan as hard as Czechia

literally what, i clicked on an entirely diffirent pic

Retard you're completely wrong

Czechia is in NATO, but isn't a strategic important country so no reason for other NATO to defend. But still has first world NATO equipment, and might get moderate support from other Eastern Europe nations and maybe Germany/Austria

Japan on the other hand has objectively the strongest conventional army on the planet. But it lacks numbers, and likely morale to fight a full-scale war against a superior foe

forgot this

Why would Denmark, Netherlands and Belgium and Luxembourg be hard to invade?

Germany would help you with the invasion because they're butthurt that we aren't taking their immigrants

It'd be a direct threat to France, Germany, and the U.K. if they were taken by someone

Oh. I assumed the point of the map was to compare how countries would do in a straight 1vs1 without considering political impact and alliances.

>implying that it would be hard to invade Canada or Australia at all in the least bit

the US is the only country that has the logistics and nearby bases to mount a land invasion of aus

they have american samoa, guam, a bunch of other micro states in oceania and bases in singapore/nz

>porkistan
>hard

how? isn't pakistan already an american colony? you can fly drones there, you already control their economy and they still keep using you but thats another thing

i am pretty sure you guys can roll over greece desu

Yeah, but it would be hard.

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=spain

globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=greece

We actually have wartime canals that are miles wide. You wont find bigger trenches than here.

Holland can even turn into an Island.

>trenches
>modern warfare
come on now

It renders tanks and armored vehicles useless.

In world war 2 the old wartime canals also stopped the German army. Until we decided to surrender due to our lack of anti air. In the cold war we build some new ones.

see, air game is pretty important unless your country is all mountains then air game is sort of useless as well.

I won't bother to colour the whole globe, because defence forces and they would only be capable to operate in nearby areas anyway.

Yeah. But my point was people often think the Netherlands has simple terrain. But its actually very unconventional for warfare. And throughout history invasions have choked on it.

Even when the Americans tried to liberate us in WW2 in operation market garden it went totally wrong.

>tanks
>modern warfare
come on now

This is wrong, there is a way to exterminate China and Russia without MAD. But the purpose must be to kill them, not merely invade their land.

You cant invade and occupy a country without boots on the ground.

>exterminate Russia without MAD

You'd have already done it if you could.

>You cant invade and occupy a country without boots on the ground.
that is completely true, but you can level a country to ground and destroy their will to fight and then just walk in with your soldiers / tanks unopposed.

i am not talking about low profile wars like syria btw i am talking about a total war scenario

France has enough nukes to grill 60 million burgers. That's not extreme?

>afghanistan
kek

In WW2 Germany thoight they could beat us in 3 days.
Our politicians wanted to surrender after 8 days due to civilian casualties.
Our military had barely seen combat could fight for 3 months according to their estimates, while overestimating the German army.

in Yugoslavia we had WWII against Nazi's and also civil war partisans vs chetniks vs ustasha
im lucky to be alive and in Serbia desu

*desu ..not desu bruh..

Our politicians wanted to surrender from day 1 but they had to save their own asses first by going to England.
And even in England two prime ministers wanted to cooperate with the Nazi's and had to be fired by our queen.

wew. very similar thing happened in turkey after ww1, sultan cooperated with brits to save his ass and let greeks invade izmir unopposed. he also declared papatürk and his movement against islam and otto empire and declared him to be hanged whereever seen.

Churchill said the Queen was the only man in our government lol.