/nba/ general

NBA Players that the average mentally ill posters can relate to edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g_PlySgPAis
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ak2TV-SjoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apologize to Chandler Parsons right now!

sorry chandler parsons

apologize for what? he fucked their franchise

I got my wiener sucked tonight at a halloween party, and the girl didn't wanna fuck because i didn't have a condom, I'm gonna kill myself.

Are most of the people who post here still mentally ill? Like Larry and the Hinkie Role Player, Clips4Lyfe and GoWiz

Man the Grizzly bench is so good.

>Hinkie Role Player

ITT: Post your top 5 favorite current nba players to watch and based on your your personal preference, /nba/ describes what you are like at social events that require both social eye contact and amicable conversations between you and a woman.

I'll start:

1. Stephen Curry (pls no bully)
2. Giannis Antetokounmpo
3. D'Angelo Russell
4.Joel Embiid
5. Kawhi Leonard

Why isn't Clarkgod starting for the Lakers again?

Lavar stole all of magic's AIDS cure so magic does what he's told

Is it just me or was it weird watching Ricky Rubio play against Ricky Rubio tonight

Yeah, it was pretty weird to watch Ricky Rubio play against Ricky Rubio when he was in middle school.

Does Giannis really need a jumper or is it just a meme?

ask lebrick

Happy Westbrook day bros

Is it brodie's b day?

GIANNIS MVP

how much ass does one have to eat to get a permanent cold sore like that

Oklahoma City officially declared every day to be Westbrook day after he signed his contract.

We are permanently living in Brodie’s world

In the playoffs when the defence gets harder he'll go full lebrick and shoot 30% in half the games. Took him going to Miami to develop it and his playoff numbers and percentages increased dramatically.

Who noticed that throughout college, DeAaron Fox > DSJ was just accepted and never debated, but as soon as they got to the NBA, DSJ became the clear ROY favorite over Fox?

Do you think the Lakers will make the playoffs this season?

Whens Isaaq Thomas back? the cavs fucking suck

How is that manlet gonna help

Dont talk to me

a rude finn what a surprise

>he asks how is a top 5 pg in the world going to help a team
>is surprised that he gets a dismissive response

I'm a celtics fan and IT is no top 5 pg
And how is he going to play with Lepointguard? Kyrie can play off ball how the hell is the midget going to do it

Kobe ain't even a top 5 shooting guards in history

the problem isn't that he isn't good, because he is very good.

the problem is that he is going to get injured again. and again. and again.

So do the Celties trade Hayward now that Tatum is already better than him?

Hayward for AD straight up. Who says no?

I look like him desu minus the hair though

the entire city of New Orleans. You could probably get that headcase Demarcus though but he is cancer

Surprised the Grizzlies are doing so well without Randolph

This isn't the worst idea ever, barring the social bullshit

>Kristaps Porzingis
>Kawhi Leonard
>John Wall
>Marc Gasol
>Nikola Jokic (would be higher if more consistent)

going to bang some chick today, wish me luck bros

1. Russell Westbrook
2. Giannis Antetekounmpo
3. Jimmy Butler
4. Kawhi Leonard
5. Kristaps Porzingis

Jimmy is my favorite NBA player though, I love his tenacity and almost perfect perimeter defense

1. LM
2. antenokounmpo
3. lebron
4. wall
5. no one

>sucks weiner
>won't fuck without a condom
Lol, basically means she thinks you're not worthy of having children. STDs weren't even on the radar if she was willing to suck dick though

Now that youve read this post, you will be forced to raise someone else's children for the rest of your life unless you eat 15 eggs in the next 6 hours.

This should be the season Westbrook shows what he’s capable of defensively

Do americans really get their dick sucked with a condom on?

Who's frontrunner for DPOY rn?

Literally no one. Draymond’s advanced stats are trash and Kawhi is dead. Maybe Gobert or DeAndre just because of reputation.

what ximo pierto channel is the real one?

There better not be any Paul George bullying in this thread

how's my fantasy team looking? only my second time playing fantasy. I'm trying to trade for a better PG.

Houston got 9/11-d

KD with all those blocks ;)

/jk it's way too early in the season for there to be a frontrunner already. stats rn barely mean anything.

1. westbrick
2. wall
3. lebrum
4. kyrie
5. nigger

Try to see if someone will gamble on Kawhi. Package Kawhi and Griffen for someone like Westbrook or Curry. Griffen won't last. He's injury prone.

>woke up early to do essay
>browse Sup Forums instead

you don't think I should take a chance on Kawhi?

He's not bringing you any value at the moment. Also Fantasy points are more generated by offense than defense. Kawhi is a great player but he's a two way player and doesn't put up the offensive stats that Westbrook or Curry put up.

is le pass man any good?

rip australian accent

1. Curry
2. Klay when he's hot
3. Giannis recently
4. Kawhi
5. Lebron even tho I've been rooting against him for nearly a decade

I see where you're coming from. I'm optimistic about Griffen though, he (along with KAT) has been keeping me afloat. Might still be able to trade Kawhi for a Curry if I throw in another player too.

>ill just go out in my underwear for halloween

PELELCANTS FELL FOR THE JOSH SMITH MEME

youtube.com/watch?v=g_PlySgPAis

>Never gets the ball
>Nails down shots or goes to basket whenever he gets it
>Still never gets the ball from his shitty teammates that go 1-17 from the field

SNOW MAMBA

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ak2TV-SjoI

marc gasol

Its finnophobia let me tell you
Trying to keep the white man down

LeBald has to score at least 40 points against the fucking Knicks or he doesn’t give a single fuck anymore.

Hmm really gets the noggin up and running

lonzo isnt even the best playmaker from this draft desu, his assist/to ratio is lower than fox/simmons/smith jr

Stats can't reflect what he does on the floor though

what can reflect it?

He does jack shit on the floor bro

1. westbrook
2. adams
3. melo
4. pg13
5. giannis

(melo and pg13 were two of my favorites before the trade)

whos the best hood rat nba player of all time?
is it A.I

yes

>tfw no Lauri bf

What are you guys doing for Halloween?

your mom

Rookie leaders

reddit

Could the grizzlies win it? Can they at least make a good run?

Hey guys, I'm a bench player for an NBA contender (won't say which one because I don't want to reveal my identity).

Any questions about players or what have you? You learn a lot, just hearing the gossip around the league.

are you a nigger?

Do you have to suck off the star players after wins?

Top 10 rookies right now (undeniable, the statistics don't lie)
1. Simmons
2. Tatum
3. Fox
4. Ball
5. Markkanen
6. Kuzma
7. Mike James
8. John Collins
9. Smith Jr
10. Josh Jackson

im not the blackest
no they just don't talk to us unless its them getting pissed we don't pass to them or celebrate them enough

sometimes their agents will text you and tell you that you need to cheer more for them or high five them more

>sometimes their agents will text you and tell you that you need to cheer more for them or high five them more

there are some 'star' players that are exceptional and other 'star' players that are more manufactured than anything, like they look like a bench player in practice when the offense isn't being run to highlight their biggest strengths

so their agents work very hard to keep up their image and part of that is keeping the bench players in check and crafting a public image of the bench players loving them

give me an example of one of these so called "manufactured" stars. Doesn't have to be from your team,

>the okc bench cheers like crazy
I hope you're not talking about brodie

Post your over sized kicks with timestamp if this is true.

You don't reveal your identity and we know you're real

>Hey guys, I'm a bench player for an NBA contender (won't say which one because I don't want to reveal my identity).

>Any questions about players or what have you? You learn a lot, just hearing the gossip around the league.

a lot of guys who are known for spot up shooting. Klay was a good example a few years ago but now he's developed his defense enough that he isn't and he's had some crazy scoring runs.

there is a lot that goes into figuring out who you set off ball screens for, who you pass to when, who everyone is told to pay attention to.

a lot of that is marketability for the franchise

im not on OKC. they have a reputation of having a very strong culture. guys don't talk to you, strong body language, all of that. theres a few teams like that in the league, but the spurs and the thunder have a rep for not being like that.

we all made fun of thunder players for being westbrooks bitch but then oladipo/kanter/sabonis/mcdermott were all upset to leave last summer so idk, may have just been other players being envious of Westbrook

I misphrased one of these sentence

there are a few teams in the league that have a rep for not forcing cheers and enthusiasm, but the spurs and the thunder are two of the ones that aren't forcing it generally. you can tell by how they act on the court and such.

>roleplaying as an NBA roleplayer

What the fuck is wrong with yoh

1. LeBron
2. Russ
3. Jokic
4. Blake
5. KAT

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE SHITCARGO BULLS

>literally every game today is trash

silver needs to get his shit together

based portis getting lauri playing time and committing to the tank

Happy Brodie Day