Choose a side

No smartass answers like "neither", please. At least choose the lesser evil.

Israel, easily.

Israel. Palestinians are worse than cockroaches.

Israel for sure because my gf's mother is Jewish.

I'm not choosing any evil

You fuckers can kill each other forever without getting me involved

How the fuck do you get off talking about your Greatest Ally like that?

Israel, No one even lived there before the balfour declaration.

Shitposting aside, Canada has nothing to do with this conversation

Palestine of course, they had their land and lives stolen from them by some kikes because of muh book. Anyone siding with the kikes is a fucking retard.

Israel should deport/mass kill Palestinians. They are lying bastards, Islamist extremists, true homophobes (the kind that actually kills gays), they believe in creationism and hate Atheists.

Israel. Jews are smart, Muslims are dumb. Kikes are harder to beat, ergo they make the better "enemy of my enemy".

the rightful owners of the land

see what I did there?

the children of satan, the jews, were prophesied to occupy this region before the appearance of their god and father, who will present himself as the 'christ'

Good job Sven, you get double BBC tonight

israel, ofc.

Sven the cuck never misses an opportunity to suck the Muslim wedgie.

*your gf's boyfriend

You have to be trolling, because of kike war crimes we get arabs flooding us. If they didn't destabilize the region we wouldn't be at threat of extinction because muh jewish multiculti.

you can't choose side because there is no such thing as palestine.

Israel, easy. But Palestinians aren't the worst Arabs.

Says the turkroach

That's sweet. I'm not Jewish.

BASED ROACH

Kingdom of Jerusalem!

Sven blames Israel for Somalis immigrating and raping Swedish women.

Sven is now cucker than ever.

U shitheads better realize that if it weren't for kikes none of this mudslimes flooding Europe shit would have happened.

No one told Yurop to become a gibsmedat paradise.

>says the roach
so that makes it less true? fucking leafs.

Not directly, but then again a joo does nothing directly.

Israel

I choose EUROPA

Querr

Israel has no business in:
Nigeria
Somalia
Eritrea
Morocco
Algeria
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Bangladesh

Where does the vast majority of sandnigs come from? These countries.
You are not a true Serb. Probably a muslim minority.

Israel
All Muslims must be sterilised

Pleased to see that Sup Forums can differentiate between Western Jews and Israeli Jews.

You mean, European Union? Cgtz

Keke wars?
Did like cause Islamic dominance wars since 800 A.D till now?
Did jews import gorilions of Arab shitskins to be harassed in the streets of Europe and America? Moron

Fuck both, they are the same shit.

Israel if jews fuck off to Israel. Palestine if they keep spreading.
Otherwise it's really, really pointless.

Sorry, faggot sir, I am 100 percent Kebab remover, but this is about choosing the lesser evil, and Kikes are the cause of most shit in the world. By no means do i support sandniggers and goatfuckers.

Am I on /soc/ or something? When did you all become jew-loving scum?

You are fucking dumb, who do you think propogated for bringing them to us? Is this your first day on this board?

Palestine, fucking obvious. We side anyone who trigger jews.

but Sup Forums is so infested with newfags that these retardeds are saying fucking Israel kikes. Sup Forums don't deserve this.

JIDF the thread

palestine if they promise to stay in their desert. The jews are already an international infestation.

>newfags
>implying it's not JIDF posting in a JIDF thread

Why should I have to pick a side? The enemy of my enemy isn't my friend.

>muh board is right

Sup Forums is a great place to debate things but the worst place to be influenced by. If you hate Jews because you were influenced by Sup Forums and not by your independent thought, you should be gassed.

Jesus Christ, what happened to this fucking board ?

Yes man, JIDF before was only in US and Israel, now they are in a fucking network worlwide.

We need stop this rats!!

Shut up nig. You know nothing you live in a damn shithole. How do you even have internet?

If proxy, you're a coward. Show your true flag.

>All non-american counties

Weak jealous men, faggots

>America, my son you must choose side now
>Sneaky Jews that have managed to make the desert bloom
>Or shit kicking moslems that want their sterile goat herding grounds back

Like is this really a choice?

Palestine
Fuck off Jidf

I have been against jews before Sup Forums came to be.

Back to stormfront, nigger.

Israel obviously but I'm only here because I'm being paid.

>Muslims dindu nuffins

stay cucked sven

Haha, australian are so funny but Israel still #1. Jews are smart guys.

OOGA BOOGA

A nuke.

ISRAEL

This is like do i want to get my dick cut off with a breadknife or a steaknife. Fuck that choice, glass the pair of them and make the world a cleaner place. Actually when it comes to the whole middle east cesspit, nuke the whole site from orbit, it's the only way.

What the fuck happened Sup Forums? Enforce some kind of a "solution" on the kikes and I fucking guarantee you goatfuckers will fall back in line. God fucking dammit you gotta be a fucking mongoloid to think that the kikes didn't grease up the whole mudslime agenda

ITT:

>Siding with low IQ sandniggers

I knew Colombians were retarded, but this retarded?

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
Stay Cucked by muhamad ibn allah hamdulilda inbaba sandabiganiga!

I've realised that Jews aren't a physical threat to us, they are just tricky and are tricking us, they aren't doing anything to us that we aren't letting happen. Muslims are a direct threat though, they have to be taken out at some point.

Kek. Israelis & Sikhs = Bro tear

>>Siding with low IQ sandniggers
>having to chose between sandniggers and parasite kikes.

Is a Jew not entitled to the sweat of a goy's brow? "No," says Bernie Sanders, "it belongs to the poor." "No," says the Crusader, "it belongs to God." "No," says the Chancellor in Germany, "it belongs to everyone." I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Israel. A land where the merchant would not fear the market; where the Cultural Marxist would not be bound by petty morality; where the Chosen would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, Israel can become your ancestral homeland as well.

I've realised you are dumb. Jews make everything to destroy whites, they just don't bomb us but they support the muslims who do.

All these jidf kikes. what happend

People are waking up to the Muslim menace.
The Jewish conspiracy is tinfoil bs that has to stop. Our aim is to fight the Muz invasion.

Muzzies hate Jews. They perpetuate this even here. Most American flags here who spew hate about Jews are Muslim immigrants. The same for Canadian flags and all the other Muslim minority consistent countries.

Do not fall for the lie of Muslim.

Ling live Palestine.

Here's a shiny example of what I said here . A Muslim immgrant.

one is a real county
the other is a made up nation
long live the wertern colonial expansion , isreal

This Muslim here is hiding behind the Christian flag of the USA. Show your face dirty Muslim.
You've been spotted.

lmao this is some texbook example of jidf shilling.
gtfo to the ovens kike

See:

Israel because it pisses off all the right people in my country. (even the jews)

the jews have made something of the land they took

palestinians had it for centuries and didn't do shit

Show nose Jew.

Mehmet get out

Tell me do you hate Muslims? Is Allah a pig?
Tell me. I know you're a Muslim.

>lesser

subjective

Give the Jews their containment zone. Fuck Palestine. Give Palestine their neighbor to the south, Jordan. Who gives a shit about Jordan? Palestine can be exiled to Jordan.

Either you get rid of the Jews, which will never happen, or you get Palestine to fuck off, which may happen. Palestine's loss is more likely. Deal with it.

I Support Israel.....some muslims are pushy little shits

None, I want them both equally exterminated. Only cucks choose side between shitskins rivalries.

Is Allah a pig and Mohammed a retarded manlet?
I tell you Sup Forums these are sneaky Muslims, hiding behind white flags.

both allah and yahew can die in a fire rat faced jew.
>No smartass answers like "neither", please. At least choose the lesser evil.
in real life the answer is neither.

If you could remove the mudshit palestinians then I would choose palestine. If not Israel.

>Is Allah a pig and Mohammed a retarded manlet?
You should make it this
Is Allah a pig and Mohammed a retarded pedophile manlet?

>Is Allah a pig and Mohammed a retarded manlet?
just like all the jews.
whats the difference between mudslimes and kikes? there is no difference both should die in a fire lol

Give Madagascar to jews.

I still don't know if this is Taqiyya. You Muslims are sneakier than a rat. But you're easily spotted.

Only Muslims and liberal retards support Palestine.

say god you or your gods name kike
>Only Muslims and liberal retards support Palestine.
I support neither

I choose my dick.