Germany's minister: "All EU countries should pay as high benefits to refugees as Germany so refugees would arrive to...

Germany's minister: "All EU countries should pay as high benefits to refugees as Germany so refugees would arrive to all European countries, and not only to Germany".

dw.com/en/refugee-benefits-in-germany-are-quite-high-interior-minister-de-maiziere-says/a-40426704

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FSSEtr2WKFY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hz5r18xxEAs
youtube.com/watch?v=5t4uvOf8NB0
youtube.com/watch?v=zr5uGi7mil4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.S._Sturmbrigade_R.O.N.A.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
ft.com/content/44ac8100-f9ba-11e6-9516-2d969e0d3b65
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/25/surge-in-poles-leaving-uk-since-brexit-vote-fuels-net-migration-drop
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-uk-businesses-recruitment-crisis-polish-workers-return-home-immigration-eu-a7596956.html
abc.net.au/local/videos/2012/09/07/3585457.htm
thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/298154,Poland-experiencing-baby-boom-report
thenews.pl/1/12/Artykul/323283,Polands-births-up-by-7-percent-family-ministry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germans are retarded.

Germany give pooles back to us, we'll teach them a lesson

What do you want to teach us? How to eat pancakes from shovels?

>krauts
>logic

Sounds like a fair deal to me
Sure, Poland might need to pay refugees more money than their own people get, but on the plus side, not so many refugees will move to Germany anymore

youtu.be/FSSEtr2WKFY

xDDD

Meanwhile in real life

>fight memorials, not invaders

yep, true coward polish style

ABSOLUTELY HOWLING

Such people like Patton were right about soviets, unfortunately they were killed or removed from power in the only period when soviet army could be still nuked without retaliation.

do you realise that you were subhuman too for a Patton, right?

>do you realise that you were subhuman too for a Patton, right?

Well, as a matter of fact, he had a very high opinion about Poles and our soldiers. We even named lately our new boulvar in Warsaw by his name as a "gift" to Trump during his visit: he is a great fan of Patton too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz5r18xxEAs

You gonna teach them how to love chechens?

but polish soldiers shit their pants during invasion, why the hell he had a high opinion about you?

If gibs-me-dats are what dictates where refugees migrate, that means they are after money and not a refuge, and are therefore economic migrants and not refugees.

Fuck, man, i am too lazy to teach history a Russian monkey brainwashed by soviet fairy tales. Just fuck off from my thread with your stupidity, will you?

I bet that andusted to PPP, refugees live more in Poland.

>le polish butthurt

ok ok, sorry Gzegozh, now I know that poolish soldiers fought germans like beasts and, in fact, poles won a WW2.

>You gonna teach them how to love chechens?

They don't "love" them, they are simply afraid of them. It takes a nation with 1 million population that is brave enough to stand up to 140 mln of Russians to make them think about peace treaty. Putin is literally paying jizya to Chechen elite of power to keep them loyal.

Byt the way, Poland in the 90s took 80.000 refugees from Chechnya after Russians attacked their country. Most of them escaped to the West, but around 10.000 of them stayed here, got our citizenship and assimilated with time. Our most famous MMA fighter is Chechen too, btw:

youtube.com/watch?v=5t4uvOf8NB0

That's racist!

Two biggest destructors of Europe are Germans and Russians and nothing changed in this matter even today. No matter if they call themselves "nazis" or "soviets", "democrats" or "christians", they are still the same destructive shit that brings chaos, destruction and poverty to this continent.

If these two nations stopped existing, our region would bloom like a flower.

>that means they are after money and not a refuge, and are therefore economic migrants and not refugees.
what a fucking racist

youtube.com/watch?v=zr5uGi7mil4

Don't forget that those who killed 200.000 Poles during Warsaw Uprising were not only Germans, but also their Russian collaborants:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.S._Sturmbrigade_R.O.N.A.

Lee buutxeeeert.... epic i won another lebepic reddit meme xchango

Russians might be redeemed, it’s their corrupt caesaropapist church that gives them their devious character (a corrupotion which catholics narowly avoided ironically due to having some overly ambitious and extremely corrupt popes)

TAKE REFUGEEEES

why do you roosians defend germans so much?... you dream about new ribbentrop-molotov pact, huh? but this time with a leading role of gas pipelines? nord stream 2 is an illegal project and should be cancelled, and you know it

why are poles so constantly butthurt about germany and russia? Is the partition still a hot subject in poland? Is it inferiority complex?

german intellectuals

Poorlish thread about:

>Germany (X)
>Russia
>Poorland (X)

Please note as well that De Maiziera will be gone soon and Joachim Herrmann (Bavarian hardliner) will take over. Poles are going to get buttfucked.

post communistic slav behavior
but germans are really evil
they are like italians but with less culture and much more annoying

Just imagine that you live in a house that is constantly destroyed, raped, killed and robbed by the same thieves every 5 decades, and this process lasts for 4 centuries. I bet that you would fall in law with the thieves, huh? Only thanks to the fact that these two barbarian-nations destroy our country all the time and genocide our population/intelligentia with a regularity of sea tides, we can't be richer than a country of such low IQ and brown people like Italy. It is so frustrating that we wish them death: to all of them: children, women, elders, everyone. They shouldn't exist in our opinion.

Some things just never change. 600 years ago Poland was ruled by idiots that everyone hated, and that's been the case ever since.

If we went digging around Wroclaw we'd probably find a secret lair with a huge pile of headless skilled politicians.

poolish intellectuals don't exist tho
there's nothing to steal in pooland

Germany is like a massive cult at this point

poles are lower than shitalians

will you add Italy too to the butthurt exporting countries to pooland?

That's why today such brownskinned racially and intellectually inferior animals like you can insult us: becaue these two barbaric nations made us weak. If they didn't exist, we would remove you physically for these insults, macaroni subhuman southern mudskin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

Poland is doing fantastic. Germany and the EU try to force them to take in immigrants, Poland hits back with pay for the Nazi's! Hilarious and effective as hell. Glory to Polska and keep it up, if Poland keeps this up for another 10 years soon Germany will be completely overrun with immigrants and they won't be able to pressure Poland anymore.

again

I don't need to. I enjoy everyday how niggers override your shithole dirty country with wasted infrastructure and ugly brown citizens.

POOland

they are not interested in eu
slavs just live in europe
just like albanians gypsies turks africans and other weird people

>just like albanians gypsies turks africans and other weird people

These "weird people" will be a majority in your country up to 2060, so you better watch your mouth

Start sinking boats terrone and stop whining.

yeah I was just taking a break to experience first hand poolish asshurt
it's really intense

inferiority complex
jealousy

and thats not good
polaks colonized eu after they joined in
lowered wages
take all summer jobs at the fields
send their trash to europe and are pros at leeching

This era is over. You won't get even one man from our country anymore with the new government. We take full control over our borders soon, and also over human flow, economy, banks, media, and literally everything.

You can supply your economy with precious rapefugees instead

who the fuck would be jealous of germany at the moment

>This era is over

Based on what? Your delusions?

i wonder if every polak is so retarded
or if its just you freaks on Sup Forums

you are among the most manipulative and nationaistic people here

I am a Greek

those in bulgaria and fake Macedonia are turks who go back to turkey because bulgaria is still poorer than turkey

>Based on what? Your delusions?

On naked facts. The UK is already experiencing it. According to official statistics, in last two years 2x more Poles come back to Poland than migrate to the UK, so it looks like a long-term trend now

ft.com/content/44ac8100-f9ba-11e6-9516-2d969e0d3b65
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/25/surge-in-poles-leaving-uk-since-brexit-vote-fuels-net-migration-drop
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-uk-businesses-recruitment-crisis-polish-workers-return-home-immigration-eu-a7596956.html

germans profit from immigrants

immigrants contribute with 22 billion euro each year
those who are more integrated and have german citizenship must contribute even more

Is it true that Australians cannot read their ONE language?

abc.net.au/local/videos/2012/09/07/3585457.htm

>I've never been to Germany but Breitshart says Germany is keked so it's true

Meanwhile poorland is literally 3 world tier and Germany is doing better than ever
strong economy and birth rates rising again

>birth rates rising again

Yeah, just like they rise in the UK, Sweden and Russia: mostly amongst muslim immigrants from African/Middle East/Central Asia/Caucasus.

xDDDD

>strong economy and birth rates rising again
guess why

To be fair, have you ever been to Poland? And if so, what the fuck went so wrong in your life that you'd be forced to spend one second in that failed state?

Sweden is indeed infamous for its massive overpopulation.

I only have to look at East ''Germany''.
The people are retards and overall it's shit except in larger cities with non-Ossi Germans and other Migrants.

This is immigrants who work, the majority do not. According to the UN vice president 7/10 "refugees" are economic migrants, who don't stay in neighbouring wealthy middle eastern countries because they do not hand out welfare.

Germany on the other hand is quite wealthy at the moment, and for some godforsaken reason you feel like you should give tons of fucking money to human garbage who do not work. The only reason these migrants try to flee to Germany and Sweden is because of the welfare checks, easy money for no work.
t.butthurt swede living in a muslim no go zone
Went to berlin a few months ago, really saddened me. Lots of communist shit for some reason and a ton of Somalians and a heck of alot more muslims. What happened to your countries pride?

To be fair, the country side of Germany was fine, but you have to understand that these immigrants will not stay in one position. They will spread (like a virus really).

Nothing sadder than tryhard Australians. You're here to amuse us, not bore us.

>strong economy and birth rates rising again

the difference between germany and poland is that in poland 100% of new born children are ethnically and culturally polish, meanwhile in germany more than half of new born children are mudskins who will turn Germany into Brazil-tier shithole xd

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/298154,Poland-experiencing-baby-boom-report
thenews.pl/1/12/Artykul/323283,Polands-births-up-by-7-percent-family-ministry

germany sends thousands of immigrants back

media cries about huge numbers
but of course manipulative german media would not report about that

germany will profit from that
you must keep in mind that germany is just a big company without a culture
just like your banana country

it is always the globalists trying to get rid of countries "culture". They don't get to decide whether a country has a culture or not. It's up to you. Without culture, what are we? Just cogs in a machine.

Boo. OC or go back to bed.

what will you do when sharia law is official in your country? What are your opinions on no-go zones in sweden?

what do you think german culture is?
nobody is interested in that old german trash

germany is an american colony

Staying as an ethnically german country would be ideal. But I feel as if your too haunted by some wierd nazi boogeyman that if you do anything to take pride in Germany your turning into "evil nazi".

Whatever your culture is, you have to retain it.
Soon Germany will be Germanistan, and that'll be the end of "Germany".

>you must keep in mind that germany is just a big company without a culture
That's how every western country operates today.

Stop blaiming USA for multikulti. We all see today that the USA is last protector of latin culture from islam. They are pro-family, they are anti-refugee and so on. All this neonazi propaganda about the USA being a spreader of multikulti is a bullshit. So far i see that mostly Germany and Russia open their borders for uncontrolled influx of muslims from Africa/Middle East/Central Asia/Caucasus, meanwhile American borders are tightly protected: and US president makes them even tighter

why would that be ideal?
german women like foreign men
german men like foreign women
germans dont like german food
german culture is trash
thats why this country is so westernized

>Whatever your culture is, you have to retain it.
for what reason?
nobody likes it anyway

didnt read
american influence is very strong here

I'm sure ww2 guilt and allied propaganda and brainwashing had nothing to do with influencing that opinion.

No deal, Germany need to get BLACKED as much as possible

that was only on nazi stuff

everyone can speak a retarded german dialect
everyone can eat shitty german food
everyone can dress like a retard from the 19th century

its just that german culture is shit and boring

How about you don't give any money to them and watch them all flee back home.

>De Maiziere
Fun fact: It's a communist stasi family.

The EU would put sanctions on us if we did it. Besides what's the worst: they want us to keep them all in some kind of refugee camps against their will, because they all want to live in Western Europe amongst their brothers and sisters of course. So we would need to imprison them in camps. Do you imagine this shit? Poland? Country where nazis built death camps? Keeping people of other nationalities/races imprisoned against their will? We will NEVER agree on insane ideas of the EU elite

Ich hoffe du bist trollierend

I meant every country do that. If all of europe stopped giving them money the vast majority of them would immediately go right back.

>Germany
I thought it was originally made in Italy tho

>no-go zones in sweden?

aren't no-go zones memes?

>I meant every country do that. If all of europe stopped giving them money the vast majority of them would immediately go right back.

Well, yes, you are right. But for some reason western government want more and more and more of them. They don't want them out. I think that this German obsession about refugees is a result of constatation that Germany could lose population-fight with the UK. The UK sucked millions of migrants from former colonies and Eastern Europe and thanks to this their population grows. Meanwhile Germany was more protective about migration, so now their government decided to remove all laws and protection systems to fill Germany with human material. They basically don't want Germany to have smaller population than the UK after 50 years

noooo please russia don't take our engineers, doctors, professors and all other with high quality polish education away from us. that would hurt us soooo much.

germans are mentally ill

no you fucking doofus

Russia is a failed country of impoverished alcoholics ruled by a plutocratic elite of criminals having vast connections to the West. This country doesn't really care about being stronk. The only thing it cares about is APPEARING as stronk so everybody was afraid of it, and so it could push its national interest without real wars. That's why they invest shitloads of their resources into softpower means like propaganda. Here in Poland we are not afraid of them, and will be even less afraid with time. Government plans to liberalize weapon ownership, it also creates territorial defence units that are subsidiary to professional army. Russia would disintegrate completely if it decided to attack a country full of 40 mln fanatical anti-Russian people. They only bark, threaten and stink, that's all they can do about us.

Germans can pay for that if they want, I prefer the liberal approach of not giving them anything in any EU country.

If you profit so much from them, why try to redistribute over europe? Just claim them all and achieve your utopia.

Germany was a mistake

would be funny to rape poland again with you.