/IRA+STAN/ ''The Lion of Panjshir'' edition

saw so many threads about iranians, thought we may want a thread for ourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9Bc1PRaC_s
youtube.com/watch?v=-6UIAoyh78U
youtube.com/watch?v=py9xok2VmMI
youtube.com/watch?v=oxr2NV_pLlI
youtube.com/watch?v=D6Xal5xGRgg
youtube.com/watch?v=7qEFULaWncY
youtube.com/watch?v=W3RfHkjSV6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7Xxp8PbXJe0
youtube.com/watch?v=a1_Nj0ZU2As
youtube.com/watch?v=eN0nZYdOBvE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/badly_xeroxed/status/906728175228653568
rawa.org/massoud3.htm
twitter.com/Mujeeb__10/status/906693394294083585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=H9Bc1PRaC_s

youtube.com/watch?v=-6UIAoyh78U

youtube.com/watch?v=py9xok2VmMI

know anymore good Massoud songs?

I just came here to laugh at you.

Ever eaten a rat, Reza?

I just came here to laugh at you.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxr2NV_pLlI

Massoud bump

what is the difference between sandniggers schools and amerifats schools?

sandniggers bomb schools while amerifats shoots in schools

These threads are pointless but anyway, I'll help u out reza:
youtube.com/watch?v=D6Xal5xGRgg

Panjshiri rebels planning an ambush if your farsi is any good:
youtube.com/watch?v=7qEFULaWncY

Massouds funeral procession, quite depressing tb.h
youtube.com/watch?v=W3RfHkjSV6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7Xxp8PbXJe0
youtube.com/watch?v=a1_Nj0ZU2As

Thanks!!
my hard-drive broke and i lost everything....hoped i'll remake my Massoud fokder with this thread.

thanks a lot for the music

>Panjshiri rebels planning an ambush if your farsi is any good
it's pretty mediocre sadly....

>Massouds funeral procession, quite depressing tb.h
i saw this before, really depressing. Fuck the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

youtube.com/watch?v=eN0nZYdOBvE&feature=youtu.be

pretty rare Massoud song i found. hope you like it.

stop posting this communist spy

>Massoud who btfo the Soviets
>communist spy

only a dumb ir*nian could be so naive

You Afghan?

I've heard this accusation thrown around alot. Any source?

no i'm from dagestan
ask anyone actually involved in fighting the soviets in afghanistan

all of them know massoud was a fraud

Please elaborate, because I've heard this been hurled around alot by people holding rival political views. The guy spent his entire life successfully fighting the communists then islamic extremists, so I find it very hard to believe otherwise. Can you link me to any source at all?

>no i'm from dagestan
kek, you drank the Soviet propaganda

he has none. Allegations that he was a Paki agent are more credible.

ignore the retards. what is he implying? that the soviets paid a guy to fight and beat them?
or perhaps he'll go with ''muh tactical retreat'' and ''hurr durr we didn''t lose in Afghanistan''

Yea thats the problem, i just dont see how that argument would stand up like that, but still I'm open to any credible source that would tell me otherwise because of how many times I've heard it.
Weren't the paki's backing hekmatyar and then taliban? That could make sense in the beginning of the anti-communist resistance but his growing independence and hostility with hekmatyar kind of disproves this too.

>Weren't the paki's backing hekmatyar and then taliban?
they did.
Massoud even complained in a interview that the Pakis are selectively giving weapons to Hekmatyar while ignoring him.

Massoud had like 8 fucking rockets at 1 point and Hekmatyar had hundreds.

>That could make sense in the beginning of the anti-communist resistance but his growing independence and hostility with hekmatyar kind of disproves this too.
yup, it's here where his dislike of pakistan kinda begins, the US was giving the pakis weapons to give to the mujahadeen but the pakis where giving most to their favourites, like Hekmatyar.

>Massoud even complained in a interview that the Pakis are selectively giving weapons to Hekmatyar while ignoring him.
twitter.com/badly_xeroxed/status/906728175228653568

here

my father fought the communists in afghanistan

among the mujahideen it was a commonly known fact that massoud was a tool used by the communists, and after the soviet withdrawal, by the french.

it's up to you to believe it or not. here is an article by a soviet commander if you want to hear it from another source:

rawa.org/massoud3.htm

also don't believe this iranian poofter living in fucking romania who can't even speak persian over a guy like me whose father fought in afghanistan

OK serious question. Is there arable land in Afghanistan? How does the population support itself?

>among the mujahideen it was a commonly known fact that massoud was a tool used by the communists
to do what, to get beaten by him?

>and after the soviet withdrawal, by the french.
after the withdrawal Afghanistan was abandoned by the world. Mossoud complained of this often

>who can't even speak persian
i understand enough, and irrelevant to the argument but it's clear why you do it

>over a guy like me whose father fought in afghanistan
and you father had biased info or outright propaganda.
this is no different from a paki saying ''we had no part in the rise of the Taliban''

your link is broken, at least for me, by the way.

>my father fought the communists in afghanistan
and let me guess he fought for Hekmatyar or another anti-Massoud warlord or seeing as you are Dagestani, perhaps even AQ

>General Gramov, commander of ex-soviet invading army in Afghanistan, has revealed that present leader of the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan Ahmad Shah Masoud had inked an agreement with Moscow that ensured safe passage to the former USSR troops through Salang and Panjsher valleys during the Afghan jihad.

>He reveals that when the first Russian troops left Hairatan on Afghan-Uzbek border for Kabul via land route in 1980, the soviets feared that the passage of the army through Salang valley and high peaks of Panjsher valley which were manned by the mujahideen of Ahmad Shah Masoud was not only difficult but also almost impossible. The army of famed Jihadi commander Ahmad Shah Masoud, Gramov said, could convert the area into graveyard for the Russian troops by only throwing rocks. Gramov says at that critical time the then Khad chief Dr. Najibullah acted very shrewdly and contacted Ahmad Shah Masoud who demanded direct talks with the Russians. The Soviet General says they immediately met Masoud and signed an agreement with him that ensured safe passage of Russian army through the dangerous Salang and Panjsher valleys and thus onward to the southern, central and eastern Afghanistan.

>General Gramov says Ahmad Shah Masoud in return continued to get Russian assistance. He says Masoud sometimes used to stage sham skirmishes with the Russian to put off chances of suspicions about his activities among other mujahideen groups. He says the Soviets feared that Masoud would use the agreement for dishonest gains but he acted on the accord and avoided creating problems for the Russian army till its withdrawal in 1989.

>General Gramov says that in case of hard times his armies could contact the mujahideen in northern Afghanistan and struck a deal on the based of some give and take. However, he says in the eastern and southern Afghanistan where the Pashtun were in majority such incidents were rare.

I've read this once before, I wasn't too sure on its credibility though. I respect your fathers service anyway, Was he a member of Hekmatyar's hezb-i-islami?

>sham skirmishes
lmao.
this is Soviet propaganda. even the most anti-massoud Afghan who thinks he was no more than a warlord won't deny he fought the Soviets.

he passed years ago so I never got the opportunity to ask in depth stuff but he said hekmatyar did most of the significant fighting against the commies

the most anti-massoud afghans are pashtuns who would slit your throat for being iranian lmao mate

dont let the internet fool you

>but he said hekmatyar did most of the significant fighting against the commies

>Fight for Hekmatyar
>get BTFO
>''M-Massoud was a c-commie agent!''
sad honestly.

rip sorry to hear that man, are you afghan or dagestani btw?

Durud bar shumo

WTF RARE, chetor hasti watandar

>Massoud BTFO you
>''He was a commie reee''
my first OC meme, rate

RAAARE
happy independance day by the way!

dagestani
u mad?

Iranians are subhumans

>u mad?
not at all, had a pretty nice day, to be honest.

>T*rks

don't talk to me you wh*Te subhuman

>wh*Te
but we aren't wh*te

yes you're not but you have over 20% wh*Te dna hence you should be killed

>you have over 20% wh*Te dna hence you should be killed
you think you got less?

sooo...you're black?

final bump
i'm off lads.have a great evening!

No, he is shit

Who is this guy? And if you are posting from Romania, is this guy a pathan from Afghanistan? Coz his face, and his cap looks very much like the people from Afghanistan (the pashtuns not the hazaras or Uzbeks)

He's tajiki

Gf didn't want to fuck, said she's tired....great...

>not knowing Ahmad Shah Massoud, ''Lion of Panjshir'', bane of commies and extremists, liberator of women and children, vanquisher of POOnjabis

>Shahanshah of the Khorasan, Mujahadeen, Champion of Islam, BTFO of Hekmatyar, Afghan

>Hekmatyar still alive
>Massoud sleeping with the fishes

wew

>Hekmatyar was a Paki puppet
>he flees when the Taliban BTFO him
>Massouds fights them to the death
>Hekmatyar lives in a house in pakistan like a cuck

>US retakes country from Taliban
>Hekmatyar:''c-can i come back guys?''

>the most anti-massoud afghans are pashtuns
the most anti-massoud afghans are actually pashtuns and tajiks who lived in kabul when he bombarded it, the only people who unironically support massoud are people from panjshir, other tajiks really dislike him and panjshiris

>he bombarded it
hekmatyar did it, he had many more rockets.
Massoud wanted peace but hekmatyar said he'll attack Kabul, so Massoud fought to defend the city.

there's even a recording of this.
here
twitter.com/Mujeeb__10/status/906693394294083585

>tfw you'll never play football with Massoud