France is the best country

Best history, best culture, best food, best language. How can you even compete with your shithole? Being a true French is a great privilege that God chose to give me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M
youtube.com/watch?v=qCYQTWhJg9k&time_continue=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and Best White Flag

It's a close 6th place in rankings of best countries in the world

You also have some white in your flag desu

>best history
>best culture
No

and Best Humor Culture

Last time i go to Paris they all look like this.
false advertisement picture.

>Finland
>Relevant
No
Paris =/= France

Most progressive Americans cheered on and celebrated the attacks in Paris, Normandy and Nice. They despise the French state and European French, for their disgusting Islamophobia and laïcité. They cheer and celebrate everytime the Muslims strike a blow against France.

Every single progressive American supports the attacks, and every white American aged 20-35 is a progressive. Remember this when you next meet one on the street.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M

They desire the transformation of the United States into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

tfw no cute French bf

nobody likes the french though, must be hard

sick fetish man

Sad

I too cheer the deaths of the French people.

*throw acid*

I agree, France is cool as fuck. The way they tried to resist American colonialism after WW2 was very admirable.

>csq ouiaboo
Fait du bien pêh

fais pas genre, t'es le français en Californie

Maybe it was 50 years ago, definitely not today.

>nobody

Really?

maybe most people here care about only your fancy women and disregard anything
else

...well, it's the same with Japan : people care about your 'cute' women, video games and anime and that's about it

youtube.com/watch?v=qCYQTWhJg9k&time_continue=2

It is painful to watch chinese cartoon where the authors are oblivious of the state of e.g. Paris and present it like it in its prime elegant time.

France now is an algerian province.

You talk like fags and your shit's all retarded
Honestly, who doesn't? These smug cunts deserve all of it

>you talk like fags

I don't. Nasal sounds masterace

butthurt subhumans

>acting as if paris is the only immigrant shithole in your country

>this is the future europeans chose

wow

>trying to impress a Pole with nasals
hąhąhą
hęhęhę

Ha! I was joking! I couldn't care less about the French!

...but you're French as well