2) yep

usa
no

>England (short for Angel land)
>YES!

finland
no, not really

russia
i hate that piece of shit country. i want russia looking like germany or canada but not as usa

>US
>Yes
I also love France, actually have some French cousins.

>Bromance for life

Sweden
I love America and France

>Finland (current living in US)
>NO!

Germany
meh

flag
difficult question, rather yes than no

We both know Russia can't be like Canada or Germany.

I used to hate being surrounded by American culture when I was in middle school, but now that I'm past that contrarian phase I embrace it completely and all the Americans I've met were good people.

Mainly because both Germany and Canada are cucked to death homosex shitholes

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=mT8TXKCAQ4M

They desire the transformation of the United States, which they consider the most racist country to ever exist, into a non-white country, and are actively leading the charge to turn it more diverse and multicultural, while marginalizing the white males and reducing their social and economic power. Many of them are members of Antifa, and all of them fully support the protests taking place on college campuses, where they receive their liberal arts degrees. They consider it important to include PoC in all forms of media because it helps people especially in Western countries to make the psychological adjustments that are necessary for the transformation of their countries into multicultural societies.

They despise white America more than the most anti-Americans on Sup Forums are capable of, and are the most eager proponents of its destruction. The leading figures of the anti-American and anti-white intellectual movement in the US, are almost entirely composed of white males. They are united in their belief in and support for the extermination of the white working class demographic in the US. They consider it, just like the extermination of the bourgeoise in Marxist ideology, to be an inevitable step in the creation of a post-racial, multicultural United States, where the power is no longer dominated by white men, but distributed among women, ethnic and sexual minorities.

>Not using Iowa to represent America.
C'mon, user...

You mean 'beard' not 'bear' lol

Wow Finns are fucking mean

Japan
Yes (no option is dead since new democratic government)

I think you're overthinking it, user. Americans like to bitch and moan about stuff. It's in our nature.

That they are.

Germany
no

finns are too cool

why, it can, in a time

it is already much better than what it used to be even regardless the crisis

So is Russia, but also 10 times poorer and 1000 times shitter.

Russia isnt nearly as gay or as cucked as those cunts

We use bears in order to look manly

Didn't want to be friends with you anyway.

no problem

All the Americans I have met were such a normies

Singapork
yes, G*d bless

Will be you a friend of mine?

Sure!

Please be my friend as well

Ok!

Yes

Thank you
I am very lonely

Gays are a good thing and russia is cucked as hell. And even so

>American slut thread
Not impressed

Straya

Definitely

, I'd rather be cucked but living in a good country, not absolute shithole like my.

>why, it can, in a time

Different people with different mentality and different values. Russia will never be a good country not even in 1000 years from now as long as it's populated with Russian bydlo.

>it is already much better than what it used to be even regardless the crisis

What period do you mean by "what it used to be"?

>Russia isnt nearly as gay or as cucked as those cunts

You have never been to Russia, haven't you?

Canada
Mixed feelings about them.

What's going on in this thread this isn't how it usually goes

Norway
No

yes but they don't like me

b-but I like you

Are you suprised beacuse of too many russian loving US?

I'm surprised that the majority of answers have been yes.

Russians aren't anywhere near the top of anti-murricanism on Sup Forums from what I've seen.

you can believe w/e you want, it is not really related here anyway, regardless canada, germany etc essentially european in their culture countries are a better model than fucking abomination usa

btw involvement in foreign wars is a part of following the steps of the usa

yes, i like their president, but i hate how they think France made belgian fries

It's alright! I've give you as many chances as it takes!

>US
>Only Texas, North West and North East

UK
yes, but they only like us when it suits them

Germany
yes

basically this

same here

France
No

Poland
Yes, they have some problems, hang out with bad crowd but are good people for the most part

Britain
No, they're not very nice people. They backstab and lack honour.

flag
fuck no
and I hate France too

Russia
Yeap

Flag
NO

I thought the French hated us, but when I was Toulouse everyone was very friendly. I even saw a lot of streets and squares named after US presidents.