THE MAD MAN DID IT AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=nbgF2em3qSo

Fuck that kike

>that screencap
boy he bout to do it.

>more shilling
yes goy, gibs shekels

What's his name again?

He's acting like he's 10 years old in this video.

This one is even more cringeworthy than the others.

>ENOUGH

You need to sacrifice some presentation in order to break through to the normie libshits.

>Fuck that kike

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ILL OF OUR GREAT LEADER?

>le dry humour euro

A couple of years ago I couldn't stand him, but he's becoming better and better with every video. I can't wait for him to go full redpill.

>Not an argument

What did he mean by this?

>algeria

Hes getting there, he is red pilled on race for example, also I have heard him speak about the Nazis as a "disorientated" reaction to encroaching Communism.

i dont like seeing a grown man make a fool of himself.

Just name the Jew already, stop beating around the bush

Who is this supreme gentleman ?

MOMS GONNA FREAK

His redpill is growing

>His redpill is growing

Conservatives destroyed themselves when they allowed too many rich people into their cause, out of which many were just being greedy, sure there are those who don't support the Jew, but how much of it is empty talk and how much of it truth. Liberals on other hand simply use conservatives against themselves, both basically just want more money. What famous feminists are doing is sucking on money when they cry about men, the donate button gets particularly hot when conflict is at hand, same shit Christian conservatives are doing to get church money. But really, is it so hard to preserve race? Does word race offend people? Conservatives will say: "everybody welcomed in house of god", which more or less means you are fucking niggers and destroying your race, while liberals will say:"i am tolerant" and so the husband was cheated. All excuses to suck on money of other people, after all we dealing with professional politicians, professional feminists, professional priests...etc., even raping children in American army is a job, we are all so professional, we need to feed our children.

>beaver privilege...are you talking about feminism?

Kek

does he actually use that many fucking jump cuts or has his cunt-fuck annoying voice forced my consciousness to come in waves

>and basically youre not making an argument
fucking kek

>donate

What the hell did you do him?

Can't you let some people live happy in ignorance? Does everyone have to be as miserable as you?

Not A. Argument

He makes good points but he does it in such a childish way.

He's basically just MundaneMatt if he's still around, but shows himself on camera.

Were the hats the best thing to come out of far-right nationalism or what?

He wanted the truth. Let's see if he can handle the truth.

why do people like this guy?

he's an obnoxious retard

How do you autists not see that he's doing a red-pilled parody, taking the piss out of how lefties edit videos?

So inept.

>strawmanning through the entire video

Is this satire?

He's mocking how leftists make youtube videos. So yes, like a 10 year old.

Mr. Nauda Nargument.

The battle has began!!! TO ARMS!!!

No, great nations were.

"not an argument"

the irony is almost too much to handle

In 2 years watching Memeneux will be like watching Pewdiepie

i wish i could like him, but my reptilian brain fires up every time he opens his mouth

just something not right about him desu bro

Where?

h-ATE speeeech

HAIGHT SPEEEEICH

Unless you produce some sort of argument, I will have to assume that you are projecting.

>accuses stefan of being a hypocrite
>post is not an argument itself

NOT

I get it, I fuckin hate hypocrites.

>that music
>that attempt at millennial clickbait youtube comedy
cmon my dude you can do better