I just want to be isolated from the western world, alone deep in the woods. Yet I still want to communicate with you

I just want to be isolated from the western world, alone deep in the woods. Yet I still want to communicate with you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Pentti Linkola so based?

He's an ecofascist. He wants to reduce human population from 7,5 billion to 1 billion. Pursuing his goals would literally mean a massive genocide. But in a way he's right, quality of humans is much more important than quantity.

He's still a fascist psycho with questionable morales.

First time I hear about "ecofascism" desu

Perkele haha

I live in Norrland. 3 hours from the nearest town, 40 minutes from my closest neighbor.
Still have internet though.

Its nice but probably no Internet and very scary at night

Sounds very comfy. I still live in Helsinki...

I'm saving money for land in northern Finland. Then I will build my own house. As long as I got access to weed, alcohol and internet connection I'm good.

You would get used to scariness or darkness. I think what's hard for you is loneliness and isolation.

To be honest, the darkness is not significantly worse in northern parts. It's solely the isolation that makes the difference. And we have the most (or at least top 5) land per capita as far as I know. Not taking advantage of it would be crazy. If I find a nice girl, I will live the rest of my life with her isolated in the northern parts of my country.

> He wants to reduce human population from 7,5 billion to 1 billion
And that's still a lot

tbqh reduce it based on a exam and racism is gone.

just imagine the world if it was just a conglomerate of 5.000-10.000 little cities properly communicated

He wants people reduce numbers except for him. Its easy to talk about it

Looks like my grandmothers place.

I accidently imagined saving grill in an apocalypse only to find out its a trap and we cant repopulate the world. I was blushing and cringing when i woke up.

There are a lot of buttons like that he could press, only if h really wanted to

Too bad he's dying. Such a great man with great ideas, but only a few listened to him.

I feel the same, I want to live alone as far away from civilization as possible. I've sometimes thought about going to Finland or Sweden to do this.

I wont forget him. My love for nature is unconditional

I feel like many anons feel this way. Being a social outcast enhances the need to be alone, or ideally, alone with a girl you love.

Exactly my fantasy desu

Fuckin hell.

My only goal in life is to buy a plot of land somewhere remote and becoming self-sufficient. I've had enough of this empty modern life.

watch varg vikernes, he does the same thing essentially. He has an active youtube channel on how to plan for the economic collapse, most norwegians think he is crazy.

youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

>Pursuing his goals would literally mean a massive genocide
People need to stop fucking breeding, forcibly being sterilised if it comes to that. There is nothing wrong with that. It isn't like anyone would be killed in the process; they wouldn't even be born in the first place.

We have billions of people too many.

>most norwegians think he is crazy.
Because he is crazy, and a murderer.

That's a fantastic goal, my Danish friend. I hope you will be pursuing it till the end.

There's lot's of land in the US, which means you have lots of potential.

>forcibly being sterilised if it comes to that

I agree 100% with you. We need to pursuit eugenics, which would first and foremost enhance the health of population, both mental and physical, and secondarily, intellectual and moral character. Would it mean extinction of most "non-whites"? Maybe, but so what? It's the right thing to do.

>a house
>3 square km of land
>in the hinterland, surrounded with woods, overlooking a mountain, and across that mountain, the sea
>still living in a 60m2 apartment within a tetris like architectural nightmare of an overcrowded city
Money. A job. The curses of living

Fucking arrogant nazi

You and I would probably be on someone's list...

You should go to mars. Billions of kilometers away from civilization. Apply at spaceX

Feel free to move my friend. You're free and not tied to any of those things.

If I get my alcohol, weed and love there, sure? Why not lol?

I recently bought a small forest. I thought about building a small shack for me to sleep and live there. But i am not quite sure.

If the benefits of isolation outweigh the benefits of living in a city in your opinion, then build your own house, get internet connection to it, and embrace it. And if you're hc and have little to no income, live in autarky.

You seem like a degenerate

Don't care what you consider degenerate desu.

When I grow older I want to live in a cabin in Alaska and become a hermit

He's considered crazy because he killed a guy, torched a ton of churches and planned to blow up a cathedral. People are indifferent to him outside of all that

Well, he is pretty much crazy..

except he isn't, he's probably one of the most down-to-earth people there is

I love this guy and his purpose, but most of the time he is just simply too unscientific. I love the objectivity of mind, and he just doesn't have it.

But he's very close.

He's not the same, I don't think. He's not an ecofascist.

It's not because of his lifestyle, homesteading and similar lifestyles has a lot of appeal to Norwegians. People generally like nature and want to take care of it.

If you watch his videos then you will see both his good side and his crazy side.

Doesn't change the fact you are one.