Who's going to take the 2017-2018 title?

Who's going to take the 2017-2018 title?

>answering your own thread

Sim, sou sempre o primeiro em tudo.

Sporting CP or Porto

Are the Burgers finally taking the Sunday Pacience pill?

is that you? if so would you talk to me if i watch your league?

I will not watch your league.

Sorry, i only talk to countries that will go to the world cup

Do they have tv wherever you're from?

O quê?

Porto easily

I always thought portuqt’s were the qtest in Europe, but they’re also the biggest prudes

having a Portuguese mother i can confirm, also the most ignorant

>pretends to be a Belenenses fan
>doesn't understand what I mean
REEEEEEE! SAI DAQUI, FAGOTE!

porto and benfica should move to la liga tbqhwy

specially if barca left, it's just idiotic to have a league where it no matter if they play with their sub-17 squad, a CL spot is granted

It's because there's too many Brazilians playing there.

Ó velhote, por acaso esse Inglês deixa a desejar. Larga a pilinha, e põe-te a fazer os TPC que te vale mais.

If barca and real are always first or second, where should they go?

>t. Transmontano

difference is the other la liga teams are not faroe islands tier

the other la liga teams are good, they do well in the uefa cup and would also against most of the teams in CL. barca and real wins every year because their squad is deep, and that's is all that matters in a long competition. they would do the same in every other league of world.
of course they don't win every every CL, but they eventually lose the copa del rey to teams that can't win la liga, because a playoffs competition not always reward the most consistently good teams

I think what you're saying is essentially BS. The spanish league, for the time being, is Real Madrid Madrid+Barca and from time to time Valencia and Atletico Madrid, and that's it. All the other spanish teams don't do well in CL, not better than Boavista nor Braga when they had the chance to compete.
The Spanish league is so unequal that when Real and Barca play at home, you only wonder by how many they are going to win. They always win by a 3 or 4 goals difference. La liga is far from being as consistent as the EPL

Cigano Alentejano

Ok, but Sevilla, which is a team that can't get a shot at the La Liga title, has won three Europa Leagues. Braga and Guimarães are currently struggling just to pass Europa League titles

Da fug, andy samberg plays for porto?

Damn... he does look like him

He used to play, but now coaches

B O S T O N
O
S
T
O
N

Our year la

Sevilla got thrashed 5-1 against CSKA the other day. Braga isn't struggling, 2 wins 1 loss. Guimarães yes, but they still have a shot. Also it's notorious many teams chose to not play the EL to their fullest since it takes away from the domestic league and doesn't pay nearly as much as the CL does.

t. I'm non-european and don't understand one drop of european issues

What i mean to say is that that's impossible

>muh u17
>they eventually lose the copa del rey to teams that can't win la liga
That also happens here

No
LA
A

Barreiro?

A beira!

That's because Barça + Real are CL quality and Benfica and Porto are EL quality (like Sevilla etc). That obv says nothing about the league being internally competitive

(Also reminder that Benfica played a final with Amorim and 20 yr old Gomes as their midfield and was robbed on the penalties. Salvio was also out and his replacement - Sulejmani - got injured on the first half)

Fidalguinhos? Emigraste?

Yes, I am not denying that there is a difference between Real-Barca and Benfica-Porto. These big teams have a greater budget, and sometimes "extra" help cf Barca-PSG last season.
All this to say that Portugal's league punches way above its weight, as it can make it into the top 5 at times

>was robbed on the penalties
Everytime!

>it's not true
How many meters do you want to fuck your shit up?

Não sou fidalginhos, sou dos reis. Emigrei.

Que reis? Perguntei porque havia aqui um gajo dos Fidalguinhos

Não sou dos Fidalguinhos. Sou multi-emigrante

pls be my gf

Actually as a Porto fan I wouldn't mind playing in La Liga

There's already the CL for that matter, much better than all the la ligas

No, an equivalent would be an European Super League which I also wouldn't mind

Whcih teams on it?
>Barcelona
>Real
>Atletico
>United
>City